PDA

View Full Version : Has Crossdressing lead to other things?

Lovely Rita
09-21-2007, 06:55 AM
I have been reading threads from CDs who would like to get breast implants. This has sparked my curiosity with regard to paths cding can potentially open.

So I would like to start another poll, if you do not mind.

In this poll no one will know your answer. I never set the poll to show how anyone voted, so feel free to cast your vote without concern.

My apologies for spelling "led" incorrectly. If there is a Moderator who can correct the spelling I would highly appreciate it. Seems like there is no turning back when imputing poll info.:D

MsJanessa
09-21-2007, 07:03 AM
And the poll is where Darling?

susie d
09-21-2007, 09:10 AM
I wanted to vote for all spots, but #1!

Karren H
09-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Happy happy happy happy.....

Angie G
09-21-2007, 09:34 AM
No I just love to drerss when I can :hugs:
Angie

Leah B
09-21-2007, 09:44 AM
I don't suppose the poll could be done with checkboxes instead of radio buttons? A few of those are true for me.

Veronica Fallon
09-21-2007, 09:45 AM
It's helped make me happy as a clam... but a very feminine, pretty, & sexy clam!!!! :heehee:

Gleeful Hugz,

Veronica

Suzy Harrison
09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
I think I could maybe tick a few boxes here - but the main one I think is that it's made me a much happier person and has enriched my life - ...
but not my bank balance !

But I also wonder one day if it will lead me on a bit further - who knows - ask me again in 5 years !

nice poll

Suzie Green
09-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Yup, I voted for happier too, but it could be a multiple choice poll! :)

susie evans
09-21-2007, 10:58 AM
i think i have learned to realize it's part of who i am and have learned to embrace it and realize i actualy enjoy the best of both worlds

:love:.....susie

LeeAnn_cd
09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Crossdressing makes me a happier person but it also led me to other things such as getting breast implants I dress more often and go out in public more dressed. I LOVE IT.

Joanne_2003
09-21-2007, 01:10 PM
I started out sneaking into my mothers panty drawer, then her bras. I now own over 150 panties and 75 bras, not to mention all the other articles I've bought.

It has been a confusing journey with me needing to dress more and more often. I often fantasize about meeting with another cd'er, something I never did before.

Marcie Sexton
09-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Most all of the yes's apply to me, especially living 24/7, being much happier with myself, and yea I would like to try the hormone treatments too...

carmie
09-21-2007, 01:18 PM
at present its not as i dont find time to dress, but will be going to the states next year to drive the big rigs then ill have time to dress almost full time untill my wife joins me a year later. i`ts just trying to get all my clothes and things to america.

weyburn
09-21-2007, 01:22 PM
I think it is possible,my life won't allow it fulltime but do think about it and wonder what it would be like to crossover the line to see.Andrea

Marla S
09-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Well, besides I am definitively a more balanced and optimistic (happy) person, CDing made me spent way to much time on the forum :heehee:

In general, I think accepting and living my Self made me more balanced and brought me nearer to my center. That spreads out more or less to every aspect of my life.

SherriePall
09-21-2007, 02:17 PM
All of the above?
Narrowing it down, I would say, happier.
I'll let you guess the others I would have marked if it were multiple choice.

Joy Carter
09-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Happy !:D And isn't that what it's all about ?

Ruth
09-21-2007, 02:30 PM
This thread is incredible. It so affirms what I have been going through. A couple of years back, I didn't actually expect that embracing my CDing would make me a happier person, but it did and that has been the main result. It's good to see that it is true for so many people.

KendallM2F86
09-21-2007, 02:32 PM
U know I've gone in public passable as a girl quite a few times this year with a friend. We go to drag bars and even to regular bars just to party. Although making my mind up and going out into public as much as i have has made me happier overall, it did increase that bicuriousity dancing with the sum guys. I'm not ashamed to admit though, i do consider myself bisexual through gained experience even though i know sum people look down apon my choices. It's not really a choice though. My crossdressing has just given me a chance to take advantage of those feelings and i don't regret any single decision. So :p LOL but yeah i can honestly say crossdressing has lead to a FEW different things down my path.

loki_uk
09-21-2007, 02:52 PM
It has made me examine my sexuality, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body
:D

Now explaining why I like wearing school girl outfits and getting my bottom spanked led to me wanting to get my legs shaved, which really got gender identity even more confused...shaved legs and stockings oooh it makes you shudder, even the cold autumn air on your legs....who'd want to be a bloke lol

RobertaFermina
09-21-2007, 04:01 PM
It has also made me reexamine my sexuality (no conclusions or practical research.....yet !)

It has also led me to more happiness.

Thanks for the Question!

It's good to notice the Good Things that come through CD.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Dita_B
09-21-2007, 04:42 PM
It has definitely made me a much happier person, and it made me realize that I love myself much more as Dita... Got tons of pictures from her and I think I have got only 2 pictures of my male self, made once for a corporate profile...which speaks for itself...

But it has also made me rethink my own entire sexuality and I am still in the process of sorting that out. So I agree with those that say it should have been a multiple choice poll...I for one could easily have checked a few more boxes...

:love:Dita.

Jocelyn Quivers
09-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Although I voted it's caused me to love myself more, several of the other answers also apply to me.

Paula G
09-21-2007, 07:09 PM
It's making me a happier person as well as a more complete person overall.

Cindy N
09-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Happy happy happy happy.....

And silly too. hehe:heehee:

sissystephanie
09-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Crossdressing has always made me happier, and now that my dear wife has passed on it makes me feel closer to her. That may sound weird, but we spent a lot of time together as two girls. So when I dress, I try to pick outfits that were her favorites, tops, skirts or skorts, shoes, etc. I know she is looking down on me (she always was my Angel!) and nodding yes. There may be other items on the list I could vote for, but this is #1 with me. And I think my GGF approves also.

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

shauna 9
09-22-2007, 12:21 AM
Dressing has made me a happy person. It brought out the real me

Claire3
09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Life without 'Claire' would be unimagineable.I feel complete and happy for who i am

ArleneRaquel
09-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Becoming my true self Beyonce Welch :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Now a Complete Person :happy:

I am relaxing sipping Chardonnay :happy: Join Me in a :drink: :happy:

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 01:02 AM
It took me a while to choose the best answer, but I boiled it down to the most important of all of them, to me. I am happier. I could have chosen most of the other choices, I would rather be a post-op/real female, it did cause me to get a divorce, etc.

trannie T
09-22-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm still the same pathetic excuse for a human being.

laura.lapinski
09-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Although it has not led to anything yet, except interrmittently spending a lot of time here, it has made me understand that there are more people out there like me than I thought with exactly the same thoughts and tendancies. That in itself is worth a lot. It has caused me to do some deep examination of why, but I've only come to the conclusion that there are many complicated reasons for it all, some of which I still can't figure out. I've learned that it doesn't matter if I do or don't figure it out.

Laura

Mitch23
09-23-2007, 09:17 AM
U know I've gone in public passable as a girl quite a few times this year with a friend. We go to drag bars and even to regular bars just to party. Although making my mind up and going out into public as much as i have has made me happier overall, it did increase that bicuriousity dancing with the sum guys. I'm not ashamed to admit though, i do consider myself bisexual through gained experience even though i know sum people look down apon my choices. It's not really a choice though. My crossdressing has just given me a chance to take advantage of those feelings and i don't regret any single decision. So :p LOL but yeah i can honestly say crossdressing has lead to a FEW different things down my path.
I can identify with that - I didn't expect it to challenge my sexuality but I'm looking forward to being wined and dined by a good looking guy! Happier in many respects but it has also rocked some foundations and stretched my relationship with my wife

mitch

angelfire
09-23-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm still the same pathetic excuse for a human being.

Now now, there is no reason to think like that. Everyone has value as a person, and impacts the lives of others. It is your choice whether your impact be positive or negative. If you help even one person, you are far from a poor excuse of a human being.

Personally, I believe it has made a bit happier. Sure, ever now and then it does add some stress (like when I'm shopping), but overall, I am in a better mood most days.

Veronica 1
09-23-2007, 09:46 AM
It has definately made me a happier person. I did not know who I was until I found that dressing made me feel better and then I found this site and realized that I was not alone. That made me the happiest. Now I know that I am not alone and I am totally realizing the woman in me. Happy, happy. :heehee:

Sandy1967
09-23-2007, 12:11 PM
crossdressing has made me a happier person. I have tried over the years to purge and get rid of this part of my life but it has been a part of my life since I was very young. I have come around now that I am almost 40 and single again to just accept my crossdressing and enjoy it.

So crossdressing has made me happy with myself.

Love,
Allison