PDA

View Full Version : sissy dipping

lindah
09-21-2007, 10:26 AM
I took a long, long walk on the beach this morning. I have just moved here, and where I live, at this time of year there are miles of near empty beach There were the occasional surf casters but otherwise empty shore. It was impossible to sit in one placebecause the calm air, was a playground for bugs including the dread green heads. Much more fun was to walk, and finding myself more or less alone and the water so very warm, I stripped to bra and panties as I walked along and finally went into the ocean. It just felt so wonderful, to be sissy dipping in the ocean, frolicking like a schoolgirl. None of the distant fisherman seemed to notice being too busy not catching anything. It occurred to me that the life of the cross dresser is somtimes charmed. It was so liberating to be standing under the open sky, immersed in the blessed ocean in bra and panties. I was joyful. The panties cost $7 and the bra was a sale item $10 because most of the GG's did not favor its bright orange color. Imagine if all happiness was generally so easily attained in the world. The beaches would be crowded day and night with the women in their bras and panties. Even the men would be overjoyed at the sight of so many scantily clad women. But a serious question. How many of you have had adventures in bra and panties or bikinis on the beach?

JulieC
09-21-2007, 10:33 AM
How many of you have had adventures in bra and panties or bikinis on the beach?

I've gone swimming, or more accurately floating on an inflatable, wearing just pantyhose (it was nighttime). Never in bra/panties. It was a very wonderful experience.

Veronica Fallon
09-21-2007, 10:37 AM
I haven't had the pleasure yet Lindah, as Florida beaches are too crowded to wanna go to, as a woman or a man(at least for me). But your shared experience makes me want to try harder to find a beach private enough. Sounds heavenly!! :daydreaming:

Wait... I just held my purse up to my ear & heard the ocean!!! ... must be a sign!! :heehee:

Salty Hugz,

Veronica

ArleneRaquel
09-21-2007, 03:47 PM
I've worn bathing suites ( one piece ) to Sun Bath im my backyard. :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch Honey Toned African American Honey :happy: :drink: Chardonnay and be Happy

RobertaFermina
09-21-2007, 04:13 PM
I have not, yet your adventure tastes delicious !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Michelle04240
09-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Been in my yard in a bikini. Aside from the 40 odd windows looking down on me it was a pretty private affair :p

KrystalS
09-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Not too many sandy beaches up here. But have been out in my yard in a bikini top and bottom.

sissystephanie
09-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Several years ago my wife, now deceased, and I went to Hawaii. To pay off a bet, I went out on the beach and into the water wearing a two piece Bikini swim suit.:heehee: It was a red hot pepper color. I believe my picture was taken more than once!:heehee: Didn't stay out in the suit very long because I sunburn easily. but I did sit on a lounge chair wearing just a tee shirt over the suit, which of course was very visible!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Colleentg
09-22-2007, 02:03 AM
OMG, the best reassurance I had was swimming in a premier hotel pool with several other people of all ages and no one gave me any weird glances. Oh how I miss that swimsuit I had then!

Gisele
09-22-2007, 06:16 AM
I did I did....I have done it a few times at night. I use to live on Hilton Head Isl late 80's early 90's.
I found a very out of the way part of the beach on the north side. I would go to the beach wearing a nightgown(looked like a cover-up)with bra and panties on. Making sure the coast was clear I would slip out of my nightgown and take a long stroll. I would not go into the water at night for the simple reason of jellyfish were all over the place.

I would run into a person here and there at times but I kept my distance and never had a problem. I would take a blanket sometimes and just lay out on the beach watching the stars. Sighhhhh......I miss that so much now.:(

shauna 9
09-22-2007, 01:02 PM
I live a block away from the beach. I will dress up and go for a walk on the beach at night . last time I went for a walk with my wife my wife went out shopping for matching lingerie for us so we could go for a walk on the beach together. We spent several hours on the beach That night.

Karren H
09-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I heard they are good dipped in chocolate?? Sissy's that is... but then again anything is good dipped in chocolate!! :D

Karren

Veronica Fallon
09-22-2007, 01:29 PM
I heard they are good dipped in chocolate?? Sissy's that is... but then again anything is good dipped in chocolate!! :D

Karren

Hmmm.... I'll take two... to go please!!

Can I get sprinkles too??

Karren H
09-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Hmmm.... I'll take two... to go please!!

Can I get sprinkles too??

Sorry, one to a customer... and they get really whinney when drug through sprinles.... at a high rate of speed.... :D

Lora Olivia
09-22-2007, 02:07 PM
now thats what i call finger lickin' good and toes and ummmm boobies :D