PDA

View Full Version : How many(honestly) of us girls are dressed right now?

Pages : [1] 2

Anna
03-25-2005, 05:29 PM
This is such a cliched CD thing to do, but whats everyone wearing tonight?
Because (seeing as i Know your asking) ive got my Joan collins look on tonight,again, but with the added bonus of a new faux gold leather midi skirt(scrummy). sorry just had to tell somebody. x

ToniB
03-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Sorry to disappoint you Anna (and let the UK side down), completely drab; wife's at home!

ToniB

alba68
03-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Dressed in drab pjs at the mo, only because I had to put the bin out. Might change into my silky ones later.

Anna
03-25-2005, 06:25 PM
Commiserations Ladies. but i suppose what goes around comes around. ive been left the housework to do tonight by my GF and im industriously going about dressed in full garb and enjoying myself immensely. to be honest even when im doin drab in my mind im doin myself up to the nines! :)

Richelle
03-25-2005, 06:36 PM
I may be in drab mode, but at least I am wearing women's pants. By the way I am still at work, here in California.

Katiegirl
03-25-2005, 06:41 PM
As I live alone so I can dress when I want which at the moment is nearly every evening and sometimes during the day.

Today I have been wearing knickers, tights, black bra, red ladies shirt and beige slacks and while round the house white flat shoes. When I went shopping I took out my breast forms but put on a pullover and ordinary shoes and no one noticed.

This evening I am wearing a black girdle and bra, hold-ups, a dark tan skirt matching top, 3" red pumps and all the other necessary accesssories.

I have been wearing clear nail varnish for nearly a month now and various colours on my toes for over 3 months - at the moment they are pink.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Anna
03-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Living alone with no or little interuptions..ahh bliss! im buying a house so my dressing qouta will hopefully go thro the roof and into the garden and into the kitchen etc etc etc. :)

Samantha Jane
03-25-2005, 06:56 PM
No I'm not dressed and haven't been able to for several Weeks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jenny_cheerleader
03-25-2005, 07:22 PM
thigh highs on now

Julia Legs
03-25-2005, 07:53 PM
As I do live alone and don't have many visitors,I am dressed about 90% of the day.So tes,when i am on line and doing most other things I am dressed.I am a crossdresser for life and have no problem with spending my days in a dress or skirt and top,all made up in a pair of 5 or 6 inch stillettos.I take dressing very seriously,because i am what i am,genetic male forever female. :)

Holly
03-25-2005, 07:54 PM
Drabs, right now:mad: . Something nicer later tonight!

Stormgirl
03-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Not dressed in girls clothes but I will be later.Wearing fatigues right now.Love this pink nightgown I bought earlier in the week.

Serena
03-26-2005, 12:44 AM
My mom's at home, since I sitll live with her, but she's sleeping, so I got a light blue nightie on. Real sliky. I love it.

serenade
03-26-2005, 01:05 AM
white satin and lace bra with matching panties, white pull-on ob girdle with sheer black seamed stockings, 5" stilletos...shoulder length blonde wig
:D

Tiffy
03-26-2005, 01:20 AM
I am wearing a red silk night gown that my wife laid out for me.

Kisses, April

Tonia
03-26-2005, 01:32 AM
Panties and a T shirt......:cool:

Bernadina
03-26-2005, 01:34 AM
Panties, black satin robe, lipstick, nailpolish and diamond stud earrings.

Chloe Pink
03-26-2005, 02:17 AM
:p Hi , Still a bit early here in the u k but iam wearing nothing put a pair of dusky pink satin panties and feeling HOT lol ;)

Live life to the full girls cause your a long time dead

Jenna1561
03-26-2005, 02:51 AM
Family is at home so : t-shirt and panties covered by gym shorts.

Jenna

Wendy me
03-26-2005, 06:56 AM
omg like i dress every day and when i come here i lock him away and get dressed for shure ...i tryed befor to like come here and post in drabs and i kinda felt like i was well........like a guy .........at a crossdressing site....yes we put "him" away ..........
this is for wendy ................

Wendy me
03-26-2005, 06:58 AM
oh tar whats wendy wearing now ??????????bra pantys short skirt........little tee shirt and heels ..........

RachelDenise
03-26-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm wearing a matching black lace bra and panty set with my silicone inserts in place. How I love this computer work!!!! ;)

Stephanie Brooks
03-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Drab and nylons, I'm at work. Wearing nylons is better than nothing, and certainly better than where I was 6 months ago. ;)

Gemma Rhodes
03-26-2005, 03:41 PM
As it is bank holiday weekend here in England, I have dressed this afternoon after finishing work and will stay "en femme" until I go back to work on Tuesday morning.

Currently I am wearing white panties, a floral bodyshaper/girdle along with black diamond opaque tights, a short denim mini skirt, lacy sleeveless black top and a long blonde wig and full make-up. Not currently wearing shoes or boots though. I will sleep "en femme" tonight and then choose another outfit for tomorrow and another for Monday.

Whoever invented bank holiday weekends should be given a very large medal. :) :)

christine55
03-26-2005, 04:22 PM
But I am now, and for the rest of the day
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/aquatop1.jpg

Stephanie Brooks
03-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Looking great as usual, Christine!

SilkenPrincess
03-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Looking great as usual, Christine!

I'm in full agreement!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

timme
03-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Hi Girls!
Heck coming to this web site not dressed up is like going to work with no cothes on.I love love to dress up at home.Today I'm wearing a suit blouse and pair of not too high heel shoes since I got to do some much need house work UGG! Well I do live alone so I can dress when I feel like it which is a lot of the time!
Girl's it a sin not to dress up and be fem at least a couple times a week especially when you come visiting this web site.Isn't time we all did?
TIMME

Darlene.
03-26-2005, 07:58 PM
I live alone so I am always dressed at home. Right now in a flowered cotton shorts and top (sleep wear) panties, and slippers. Just lounging around on this Canadian holiday.

Darlene.

CindyT
03-26-2005, 08:11 PM
I just LOVE to dress up and log in here! Unfortunatly thats not always the case though, but today I'm lucky because everyone is gone!

Went shopping today, I was out of pantyhose for quite some time now...

I'm dressed quite simple, a brand new pair of "Hanes Her Way" sheer - to - the - waist pantyhose and a pair of purple silky skin tight short shorts. No top at all .....

I'll have to change back soon, wife will be back home soon :(

CindyT

By the way Christine, lookin' GOOD there!!!!

cd-rhonda
03-26-2005, 08:42 PM
pink bra panties black thigh highs jeans pullover shirt heels

Amelie
03-26-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm all dressed up right now, I'm ready to go out for awhile. My boyfriend keeps yelling at me to get off the damn computer.
So good-bye
Amelie

sarahhotchick
03-26-2005, 10:09 PM
O well i have nothing left to dress in :(

thought i had some fem things at home :confused: but must have taken them all to Melb and left them all there :eek:

not sure if that was a good idea

will just have to rush back to Melb soon!!

love
Sarah

Robertacd
03-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Right now I am wearing panties, womans jeans, and a t-shirt. Hiar down, no bra or makup just like my wife is wearing right now so I consider that dressed :p

JenniferPaul
03-27-2005, 04:32 AM
Just got back from the pot luck dinner with other t-girls and so in the vancouver area. Dressed in black top and skirt with curly blond wig. Would have joined other for dancing at one of the clubs(Celebrities), but am a bit tired and suffering from cold and allergies. Took the Skytrain there and back home. It was a nice dinner and good conversation. Will need to get ready for bed soon.

Jennifer

Sarah Ellis
03-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Just getting round to sorting myself out today (1.05PM). Just got on a full length black pleated skirt, very 80s,lol, white satin padded bra n a white blouse that i wore to go to the shop in last night under a coat. No panties though yet, tut tut naughty girl eh..

Kimberly
03-27-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm in drab - apart from my gorgeous black sandel pumps. Little flower thing on the toe bit... aww.

Apart from that, boring male stuff. :( I hate living with parents - god damn this 18ness!

(Girlfriend will set this all right soon though ;))

CindyT
03-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Home alone lounging around.....

Leopard skin thong bodysuit and my breastforms. The cotton/spandex material is snug enough to hold my bf's in place quite well, this is the first time I've tried this combination and I like it!

Sarah Ellis
03-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Well its nearly bed time.... need to rescue that hour again so its my peach satin nightie with lace front and short puffed sleeves xx

alba68
03-27-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm dressed.

Claire B
03-28-2005, 11:16 AM
:) Anna, what a lovely name. I have purposely waited until today to reply to this post. Or should I say add to this post. The reason for the delay is. That each and every morning, starting on Tuesday's through Sunday's I read each post. However I am in what is called drab or male mode. But Monday's is the day that I am in the Claire mode. And I dress completely from the skin out. Like today I am wearing a blue lace bra, matching panties, a OB girdle, nylons and 3 inch heels. I also have on a full slip over my undies. And on the outside I have on a Navy blue, knee length A line dress. My make up is a good as I can get it. And my hair is shaped and brushed to offset and enhance my look. :) And I plan to have a wonder, beautiful day, just being me.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

tricot gal
03-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Almost always I get dressed lingerie-wise when I access this site. By doing so, I get into the proper CD mood. Only if my wife is in the house do I wear male attire.

Currently, I'm wearing one of my black outfits--Vanity Fair nylon panties, full slip and semi-lacey bra with my breastforms. Lacey thigh highs, wig and 2" shoes. Only my lipstick is red.

Sarah Ellis
03-28-2005, 04:02 PM
sob sob its back to drab work tomorrow so i'm gonna spend the night in my silky nightie xxx

timme
03-29-2005, 03:18 AM
Sister's Tonight I'm visiting dressed in a cute all white old fashion full lenght white linen dress belted with a pertty black belt,& a pair of old fashion court shoes with block heel call it my old fashion look.Kinda cute.I have 30's dress I some times wear maybe on tomorrow night visit me thinks?
TIMME

Kimberly
03-29-2005, 04:26 AM
I'm dressed!! Again... :p Pink mini skirt and my favourite 4inch strappy heels.

And god dammit, SatinDreams, I want a silky nighty :(

domanica
03-29-2005, 05:56 AM
some of u girls sound absolutly ravishing, i wonder wat u are going to do for supper. as for me im pretty much comfortable, my partner is cruising in bed an im sitting here in my silk dressing grown naked underneath as i have had a full body shave ;) :p under a nice hot shower and the feeling against my skin is quite amazing. to complement the gown my feet are comfortably in a pair of 6" slip on stillletos by justin which make me feel six' 10" tall standing in them, they are gorgeous but killers over the long hall.

Priscilla1018
03-29-2005, 04:28 PM
Black lace Tanga panties under drab.I am not the type of lady to sit in front of my computer with nothing on. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Deanna2
03-29-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm at work right now and outer clothes are drab.

However, I was wearing a layered red mini skirt and high heels last night when I put the bin out for collection by the kerb last night.

Tristen Cox
03-29-2005, 07:33 PM
Denim skirt, rusty red shirt, microfiber bra and hanes her ways(wht) :p And a big grin :D

Bernadina
04-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Lilac bra and panties, pantyhose and long red velour dress. After all it is Saturday night and ..drat.. I've just finished the last of the champagne. And just a touch fo perfume.

http://www.geocities.com/bernadina_q/CD/purfumeset.jpg

Stormgirl
04-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Wearing a black flower dress that comes down past my knees,panties and some perfume. :rolleyes:

Tiffy
04-03-2005, 01:05 AM
Wearing hot pink legwarmers, pink see thru panties with bright green trim(not my colors but the wife bought them so, OK I will wear them), crushed velvet babydoll thype top and matching mid thigh length skirt.

kisses, April

joann
04-03-2005, 10:55 AM
in black today......4in heels,basque n stockings,lace panties,leather skirt,silk blouse,makeup,long auburn hair,nails done,'obsession' perfume.all day n have been out for a while also.love joann

sunita_rao
04-03-2005, 11:25 AM
doiing some cleaning around the house with my sari on and a jingling ankle bracelet.

billie_iv
04-03-2005, 12:57 PM
tan skirt, dark brown sweater,dark brown flats,beige bra and panties topped off with an auburn wig

ToniB
04-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Sunita,
When are we getting a photo of you in your sari? I think they're really the most feminine of clothes, but they look very difficult to put on and keep in place.

ToniB

Deelite
04-03-2005, 07:27 PM
My girlfriend has been away for the last 10 days!

So i have been able to be dressed all evening, every night, as soon as i get home from work!

Currently i am wearing opaque pantyhose, and thigh high patent boots!!

Although she works most evenings (shift work) to around 10.30 11-00pm so i have the freedom to wear my girly stuff!

Dee.

Tina P Hose
04-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Just slipped into my Beige Mist Nononsense Low Rise Almost Bare pantyhose and some Daisy Dukes...got to say it feels pretty damn good !

w2bejessica
04-03-2005, 10:26 PM
I came home from work and slipped into a little black sexy dress with black lace top thigh highs with 5" black stilletos with a sexy red thong with sexy black bra.

sheiligh
04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
hi all, right now i'm not dressed in what i'd like to be . i fly an air ambulance and i'm on call right now so i can't dress right now, but when i get off call, look out!luv sheiligh.

Sharon
04-21-2005, 09:32 AM
Me! Me! I'm dressed! Otherwise, I stick to the chair.

JulieL
04-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Wife's away so Julie can play! I'm in a beige bra, beige panties (full nylon briefs-Vanity Fair Lace Nuveau), black lace garter belt, white stockings and heels, and feeling WONDERFUL! :)

Melissa A.
04-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Me too. I'm dressed today. Unfortunately, the guy downstairs is home today, and someone is doing some work on the people's house next door. So I can't go outside on this beautiful day. Oh well. Still having fun.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Keri_T
04-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Not dressed, but my toenails are painted and legs are shaved (mostly, I missed a few spots.)

Course, lol, I've gotta wait for my stuff to be shipped before I can go in femm...I'm clothing-less until then! :D

Peggy Sue
04-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Honestly as I respond to this thread on April 22, 2005, I am wearing pantyhose, lace trimmed panties, a lacy full slip, lacy bra with a yellow lace trimmed top and navy velvet swingy skirt. I have on my blonde curly wig with dangly earrings. I have my 5" white pumps, too. I didn't take time to put on makeup. And what are all you others gals wearing?

Bye for now,

Peggy Sue ;)

Wendy me
04-22-2005, 10:16 PM
right now layed back pantys short skirt and a tanktop....hair in a poney tail haveing a capton and coke or 4 ....just relaxing............

Lois82
04-22-2005, 10:19 PM
It is so amazing to see how many of us there really are out here. I was shocked the first time I went into a CD chat room on AOL. I have no idea how many there are of us but I am proud to be me ;) .

Lois

Keri_T
04-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Well, some of my purchases came in today...I just checked the mail a little earlier.

So, to update, I'm currently wearing:
Wig, Camisole top, Thong and...well that's it. *wink*

Wendy me
04-23-2005, 05:42 AM
wakeimg up tinny thight panty huge tank top..........hair every were ............coffie .....

derminator
04-23-2005, 05:49 AM
i'm at work on night shift (groan), so am forced to wear male gard (double groan)...... but my fav pair of boy leg knickers are on underneath :cool:

Kimberly
04-23-2005, 06:47 AM
It's too nice a day to not dress in a short flouncy skirt and sandel heels!! :D

Not going outside though: just got the window open and the music turned up LOUD! :)

centurion
04-23-2005, 02:59 PM
undefinedHello girls, Hi Anna first post. I am dressed minus wig at the moment, as follows ALL in Pink (except stockings which are tan & suspenders white) Bra, panties, full slip, and dress. 2 inch heel open toe shoes. When she (the unacceptable wife goes 2 bed. THEN, off comes the low shoes, and on goes the wig, and the 3 inch high heel shoes. That is MY time then, hopefully take some pic to post maybe. From all what Iv'e seen so far you are ALL beautiful. Pleased to meet you all.

satin-sarina
04-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Wearing white satin salwar kameez with white lace top stockings, white satin basque with sussies and of course white 4inch ankle strap heels.

Love & kisses

Satin Sarina

xxxxsatinxxxx

bilcd38
04-23-2005, 09:05 PM
i do not know about everyone else but i am wearing a white silky bra with white panties

CindyT
04-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Totally nekked except for a short shiny black mini skirt. Just shaved so I'm letting lotion soak in goooood....

Obviously they left me home alone again.......... COOL! I'll be taking more pix t'nite!!!!!!

Keri_T
04-23-2005, 09:21 PM
undefinedHello girls, Hi Anna first post. I am dressed minus wig at the moment, as follows ALL in Pink (except stockings which are tan & suspenders white) Bra, panties, full slip, and dress. 2 inch heel open toe shoes. When she (the unacceptable wife goes 2 bed. THEN, off comes the low shoes, and on goes the wig, and the 3 inch high heel shoes. That is MY time then, hopefully take some pic to post maybe. From all what Iv'e seen so far you are ALL beautiful. Pleased to meet you all.

Welcome centurion! :D Nice to meet ya! :D

Monique_Lynn
04-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Setting here in pink lace bra and panties w\forms, black satin cami, black nylon lycra stretch flare leg leggings, low heel sandles, my own over the shoulder length hair pulled back in a pony tail, into the 2nd pot of morning coffee while being here and conversing with my so/wife of 5 years
and watching a movie on tv. all at the same time!
Would you call that multitasking???? ha ha
g.

Lindalove
04-24-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm always dressed when I'm not on duty at the hospital, but even then I wear my panties garter belt(suspenders) and stockings under my uniform.

Petra Jane
04-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Well, I'm in panties and girdle at present, underneath drab, but in an hour or so I'll have my white opaque tights on, with a black bra and black pantie corselette, then pull my black high heel knee boots on. Then I want to try my new corset on over these, back to front so I can pull my waist in as much as possible, then somehow twist it round so the ties are at the back and slip into my black miniskirt, purple satin blouse and if I can still breath, add my long auburn wig for the rest of the evening. God bless eBay! (for corsets etc).

Wenda
04-24-2005, 03:05 PM
It's 2 pm on a very pleasant Sunday in W. Canada. Just returned from taking my daughter's dog for a run (I am dog-sitting). Getting ready to do some paper work and then some yard work. Sitting with my black slip-ons, painted toe nails, shaved everything, and just removed my fun Nipps. (Been using them regularly, and actually measured: my nipps were more than 5/8" or about 15 mm.) Need to get drabbed and do the first lawn mow of the season. wenda.

Dragster
04-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Petra Jane
If you can twist your corset round when it's done up, it's not tight enough! You need someone to help you lace it up....

Tony

ronna
04-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Dina, that sounds so divine,
and Christine, you look lovely!

Kim
04-25-2005, 01:04 PM
I'm in satin panties and bra with a satin nightie and satin robe, with my new b breastforms. I think i will also get c sized pair. :)

BonnieJG
04-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Hello all

Well I'm allway dressed all day when my wife goes to work and the kid in school, I try to keep my bra on all the time under my reg. clothes at night i ware a silk top and bra to bed all the time. right now I dress in a black top black bra , blonde hair , make-up I just put a little on to day just sitting around the house today and jeans :rolleyes:

alba68
04-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Long black skirt and top with a full bodystocking underneath.

Petra Jane
04-25-2005, 03:12 PM
Petra Jane
If you can twist your corset round when it's done up, it's not tight enough! You need someone to help you lace it up....

Tony
Gee, thanks Tony! It was difficult, but I did manage it, took me by surprise just how much of a difference it gave my figure, took a few shots but hadn't allowed the right distance from the camera, so just got my legs and hips, and just a little waist, but my words it did pull that in!

Took about an hour afterwards for the blood to get through again! Phew! :eek:

MichelleH
04-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Tonight is my first chance to dress in a while. I have on a black bra and panty set and a white nightgown (almost bedtime here). I'm also wearing a shoulder length blond wig and makeup. I just put on hot pink nail polish to match my lipstick. Only jewelry is small gold hoop earrings and a charm bracelet. I might go do my toenails now.

MichelleH

tricot gal
04-28-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm almost always dressed en femme when I access this site. Today I'm wearing a darling black sheer nylon pair of pajamas with beautiful lace on the hem and side of the pants. I also have on matching sheer nylon bra, panties and gloves along with my black shoulder length wig.

samanthajay
05-03-2005, 02:02 AM
as of now the morning of may 3 2:55 am im in my cute joan jet girly tank top a goth style skirt and fish nets. i was wearing my high heeled boots but my feet needed to breathe. i had just gotten back from jakes and im still in drag with make up. im such a rocker. :D

amy louise
05-03-2005, 08:12 AM
u look stunning xx im a new cd im from n.ireland but i would love 2 travel 2 england 4 acd nite but ive no clothes wig makeup etc i would buy sum but i need sum help would luv 2 eng 2 meet other cders amylouise xxooo :)

Deanna2
05-03-2005, 08:23 AM
I wearing an aqua front closure bra and string bikini, black patterned pantyhose, a pink layered micro mini and a white roll neck sweater. I'm also wearing YSL Paris perfume and pink lipstick. :)

Luvya

eileen1969
05-03-2005, 01:53 PM
right now I am wearing sexy stretch jeans with a tight red top and of course pantyhose on too! and my platfroms! I am sexy and a girl! gotta love me stay sexy Eileen ;) :)

Alexx
05-03-2005, 04:23 PM
I just got back from a party and went on so i have the Brittney Spears look on right now

Anita
05-03-2005, 04:32 PM
its 10.30 and a mild night
sat on the decking in mini with 5" HEELS lace top and full makeup and wig
just been in the jaccuzi in my swimming costume
Sipping a malt whisky savouring the coming of summer with a Neil Diamond cd in the background
Stress? what is that word!!!!!!!!! :)

Like2BAspen
05-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Aspen is dressed in her jean skirt and tank top I can't take it off as soon as I get home I am compelled to dress up it feels sooooo good. I have been practicing walking to I don't understand why gg's b--ch about getting dressed up I think they need to remember how much fun playing dressup is

BonnieJG
05-04-2005, 08:18 AM
well right now I have a sexey blue croshad top low cut, and jeans and a black sexey bra, make-up, & in about one hour going out to the store

Cristen
05-04-2005, 07:22 PM
It is about 8PM and I wore to work high cut lime green panties, suntan pantyhose, and on way home I shopped for awhile and bought a beige skirt and couldn't wait to try it on. I have on new skirt, a sleeveless red top, with pink bra, and a new pair of beige heels, with coffee color pantyhose, love it all.

Victoria Pink
05-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Earlier I was in a black dress adorned with pink flowers, white bra, breastforms, black string bikini panties with pink designs like dresses, purses, lingerie and words like "let's go shopping", open bottom girdle, black stockings, black high heels, streaked wig, gold necklace, pearl earings, and pink lipstick.

Now, just the panties and a black nighty and breastforms (they're taped on). Time for bed. :)

Awesome!

Victoria

kristenB
05-06-2005, 09:40 PM
As I don't get to dress often, I'm taking advantage by wearing a scrumptious little black lycra dress with black heels and hose....yummy!!!!!!

arthur reese
07-09-2005, 05:42 PM
iam in all black bra panties stockings and a dress that is about 3 in'' above the knee

blueyesrus
07-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Hi,am dressed up,wearing blk sheer nylons,silk panties,4" blk strappies,tight,short blk mini dress....Feel so sexy wish I had company...lol

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 03:25 AM
Dressed? But of course:) Just sitting here in my skirt and bra(yes forms) nothing much and my comfy black pumps. It's rather late/early so I'm just enjoying a nice Sunday morning.

Julie
07-10-2005, 03:35 AM
Tristen, since it's about 4:30 AM your time and you're dressed (as in day clothes) that means you're already up for the day or you haven't been to bed yet. Which is it?

As for me I'm still in my cami-jamas. I woke up around 2:30 (my time) and couldn't sleep. I think I changed my body clock for nightlife! I had a bowl of cereal already so maybe that means I'm starting my day? :think:

Tristen Cox
07-10-2005, 03:48 AM
Tristen, since it's about 4:30 AM your time and you're dressed (as in day clothes) that means you're already up for the day or you haven't been to bed yet. Which is it?

As for me I'm still in my cami-jamas. I woke up around 2:30 (my time) and couldn't sleep. I think I changed my body clock for nightlife! I had a bowl of cereal already so maybe that means I'm starting my day? :think:
You get out of my head:D I woke up at that same time! How do you do that :p

Julie
07-10-2005, 03:59 AM
You get out of my head:D I woke up at that same time! How do you do that :p

Okay, I'm out of your head......for now! :devious: But once you're asleep again......:whistling

AngelBelow
07-10-2005, 05:59 AM
normal and living the life composing music : /... probably will change in a few hours, though XDDD;;;

jessbcuzz
07-10-2005, 06:18 AM
I just got off work (work third). The most I can get away with is wearing white cotten panties. We wear white shorts at work, so I can't get away with wearing more fem colors. I have been toying with wearing larger shirts so that I can wear a sports bra while at work. I don't know how noticeable it would be at work. Once I get out of the shower, I'll have on a fushia satin night shirt with matching thong. I do need to touch up my toenails. Having to wear steel toed shoes at work chips the nail polish off my toes a lot. Off to the shower and bed I go. Everyone have a great day! Oh, if any of you eat Pepperidge Farm cookies or the goldfish crackers, chances are, the went through my hands. We ship world wide from where I work. Matter of fact, if anyone from the UK is reading this, I shipped 480 cases of Mint Milano's to your country last night.

Diane T
07-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Just have a pair of shorts, Bra, Panties, Stockings and Heels on right now . Preparing to go out shopping shortly after I take a shower.

Wendy me
07-10-2005, 11:06 AM
well yes tank top pantys short shorts.. flip flops hair in poney tail ...fem sunglasses
getting ready to go for a ride....on the lawn tractor mow the lawn.....

Billie Jean
09-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Black krinkle skirt from walmart blue strig bikini panties and a yellow knit pull over blouse from goodwill. I'm barefoot and my legs haven't been shaved in a week because I've been too busy,

MaylinJane
09-20-2005, 09:14 PM
Pink bra, pink panties, black cotton nightie w/pink lace trim.

May

Angela Burke
09-20-2005, 09:49 PM
Yeah of course!

Bra, panties and full slip, (black).
Turtle- neck sweater.
And my favourite (old faithful) black leather skirt.

Love Angela XX

MarinaTwelve200
09-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Since I usually dress only on saturdays and part of sunday---and then every couple of weeks or so---I am not dress now---I was LAST saturday though.

gender_blender
09-21-2005, 01:14 AM
Since I don't sit at the computer naked, I am indeed dressed in clothing.

Yay for clothing.

Charlie

windycissy
09-21-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm fully dressed, reading TG fiction stories...what a rush! The story I just finished is called Skirting the Law (http://snurl.com/skirting) Here's how I look right now:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5d701b3127cce940179656d7400000015108IatWLlw0aW

Lisa Golightly
09-21-2005, 01:41 AM
It's 7.30am ... I'm at work... and I'm wearing a pink shirt, white camisole, bootcut jeans, and fluffy slippers... ah, got to have my slippers ;)

Gunda
09-21-2005, 03:41 AM
Hi Girls,
I'm wearing a dark green full-length tube gown that is slit on the left side below the knee. Sadly, no other apparel to go with it but that will happen as soon as I can. This one was the first item of CD clothing I got for myself and though it is just a little tight around the chest area (I didn't have a eye for sizing when I first began dressing) I still think its great. I distinctly remember the feeling of excitement, ecstasy, and triumph when I first tried it on and it fit.

Cheers,
Gunda

serenade
09-21-2005, 04:29 AM
black velvet top and (short) skirt, black 38f freya bra, rago cincher, black satin and lace control panties, black seamed rth stockings,5" patent heels, blonde wig, Revlon wine lippy...etc
xxx

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 06:44 AM
always dressed as soon as i get up i get all dressed up ....

MsEva
09-21-2005, 07:39 AM
Me. I am not on that often...but always in full dress when online.. :)

HaleyPink2000
09-21-2005, 07:53 AM
Cami and pink panties with little flowers on one side of them all night. So yeah am dressing. lol

Haley:)

Oh and I bought a new dress, show ya. it's realll nice.

louisetigger
09-21-2005, 08:41 AM
I always try to dress when on the rooms as I feel its the only way I can be my feminine and girly side when chatting - if feeling like work mode in a secretary skirt suit, if feeling girly a chiffon floaty dress, if feels vampy a satin evening gown and if feeling naughty, a bridal gown with all the lingerie for that special wedding night . . . !

BonnieJG
09-21-2005, 09:10 AM
Today I got up and dressed in black velvet paints & Black top with a black pushup bra 38B & Blonede hair .

Pamela Johnson
09-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Im wearing a nice seam free bra that fits me very well 36b and natural and a pair of white knickers with a bow in the middle. The trouble is l have male clothes over the top of my underwear but at least l feel femme wearing them. better than not wearing anything femme don't you think.

Cathy J
09-21-2005, 11:54 AM
Totally femme and completely tucked all day today. I'm in heaven!! Right now in black silk short sleeve blouse, tea length chiffon over taffeta skirt, satin bra, nylon and lace panties, sheer beige panty hose, vintage Barbizon Crepe Remarque half slip (it has survived a number of purges) black patent pumps w/4" heels, ash blond page boy wig, all appropriate costume jewelry. face and eye make-up, lipstick and Sally Hansen on my own real long nails. It doesn't get any better than this. (for me anyhow)

:p :p :p

LindaMarie
09-21-2005, 12:21 PM
Cathy,

Your outfit sounds lovely.

Linda

Totally femme and completely tucked all day today. I'm in heaven!! Right now in black silk short sleeve blouse, tea length chiffon over taffeta skirt, satin bra, nylon and lace panties, sheer beige panty hose, vintage Barbizon Crepe Remarque half slip (it has survived a number of purges) black patent pumps w/4" heels, ash blond page boy wig, all appropriate costume jewelry. face and eye make-up, lipstick and Sally Hansen on my own real long nails. It doesn't get any better than this. (for me anyhow)

:p :p :p

Emily15
09-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Hi Joan oops sorry Anna :) i'm dressed but no makeup etc, sheer lace hold ups, black high heels, black silk camisole and the most gorgeous dress! black silky gypsy type with a tie around the back all done up with a pretty bow! oh and pink panties my fav colour, by the way just a thought never mind, sorry love emily Ps stick with pink!

Carey2bcd
09-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Drab now, wished I was dressed now, have some great ideas now from you girls on what to wear. All sound lovely and comfortable.

hugggs
Carey

rose
09-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi Joan oops sorry Anna :) i'm dressed but no makeup etc, sheer lace hold ups, black high heels, black silk camisole and the most gorgeous dress! black silky gypsy type with a tie around the back all done up with a pretty bow! oh and pink panties my fav colour, by the way just a thought never mind, sorry love emily Ps stick with pink!
pinks my favorite color too

rose
09-21-2005, 04:13 PM
pink with white stockings

Emily15
09-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi Rose, yes pink really is my fav colour, i hesitated at the end because i thought i might pose this question in the forums, why pink for a girl and blue for a boy? where does this originate from? if it wasn't girly to like pink or manly to like blue its still my favourite colour! mmm with white stockings a wedding springs to mind! Emily

Alix is my name
09-22-2005, 05:14 PM
I usually wear a white "wife-beater", a short black skirt, gold bra and black panties, black garter belt/stockings combo, and these 4" dark red heels. But that's just me "hanging out" at the house, I don't usually "doll it up" unless it's a special occasion like going with someone to a club or dinner with a friend.

Rachael Warren
09-22-2005, 05:26 PM
You asked!

That's what I am wearing!

Rachael. ;)

http://storage.msn.com/x1pNWjjkHJ3o_xtw-WJd9M8Rlr03M4Btpku4AyYF8HyLOx9D1fVphXCoK_16nBGOcK-_ETFmaVIfGn5zxKW97qEvB8p88wnDlpkb64soZFvy0hBfDEB-jGGZ30tRKSgQRig

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-22-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm doing my "sweat pants Barbie" look. :D

kristine239
09-22-2005, 07:58 PM
I will be totaly dressed for 4 days at Southern Comfort Conference

BeckyCath
09-23-2005, 06:51 PM
Been dressed since 2 pm this afternoon, been into my opticians to get new contact lenses, and didn't get changed when i came home, cooked dinner and all, kids in bed, phoned a couple of friends for girlie chat... Wearing a mid calf length black skirt with a front knee high slit and a liliac jumper, just feeling normal!

Rebecca

Natalie x
09-23-2005, 06:56 PM
You asked!

That's what I am wearing!

Rachael. ;)

http://storage.msn.com/x1pNWjjkHJ3o_xtw-WJd9M8Rlr03M4Btpku4AyYF8HyLOx9D1fVphXCoK_16nBGOcK-_ETFmaVIfGn5zxKW97qEvB8p88wnDlpkb64soZFvy0hBfDEB-jGGZ30tRKSgQRig
Thanks, Rachael, just the usual, everyday outfit, then. :p xx

cosmolovesph
09-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Pantyhose and thong leotard right now... :D

Helen
09-25-2005, 01:36 AM
Hi

I'm wearing a one-piece swimsuit (pink) and a short matching skirt. I have a wig on and high heel shoes. I may not look great but I feel fantastic.

Helen :angel:

Alice Edwards
09-25-2005, 02:11 AM
Red Pleated short skirt, blouse and a smile.
Alice :o

cosmolovesph
09-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Nude pantyhose, bra, ear rings, tank-top dress with matching jacket, heels.

alex 212
09-25-2005, 11:07 AM
i haven't got any of my own stuff so have to borrow my mums!
so got a satin corsetie thing (not a corset but don't know what its called) a pink thong and a half length slip and a long skirt (prefer long skirts they feel better than the short ones)

Alex

Billie1
09-25-2005, 12:39 PM
... I'm trying on a couple of new sweaters, and there is this light olive 3/4 sleeve top that fits me fantastically!! I matched it with my short black rear-silt med-mini skirt (also fairly tight :) ) , black 'sheer ultra' pantyhose and my
slip-on 3" heels.

The look and feel are wonderful! The top clings to all the right places!

I was going to spend a quiet afternoon at home, but, I feel so slinky and cling-y (?) I think that I'm going out and doin' some struttin' ! :D

Just wish a couple of my interweb hotties (That's all of you girlz out there :thumbsup: ) were local, so you could join me!

Ta-Ta,
Billie :luvu:

Olesha
09-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Nearly black hold-ups, thong my GG bought me. purple top and a very short denim mini skirt. What a Tart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely

Marissa_njts
09-25-2005, 01:26 PM
I have been dressed all morning and afternoon, and have been wearing black silk pantyhose, long black skirt from Van Heusen (stretchy material), with a pink cami. Nothing beats putting your heels up in a nice skirt while you search the web. Especially when your painted red toenail polish and toe ring look so fem. I love the weekends. I also love my wife, who lets me wear these clothes every weekend.

Khriss
09-25-2005, 03:18 PM
undressed.. scantily...hehe ...just me-"K"

MsEva
09-25-2005, 03:26 PM
As stated earlier, always dressed when visting here..that is just me. Today have on a black flowery broom stick dress, long sleeve, to my ankles low leather boots. Soccer Mom here I come. :rolleyes:

Sandra H
09-25-2005, 05:22 PM
I have been fully dressed all evening with white panties with lacy front, pantyhose, white bra, pink top and black pleated skirt. It feels very nice and will do nicely until I undress and put on my pink silky night dress at bedtime.

I have attached a photo of the skirt. Sorry the girl is not me :rolleyes:

I hope some of you like it.

colin_stuart
09-26-2005, 01:50 AM
Black, short-sleeved, A-line knee-length dress for me. And to add a little sauciness, black/white/brown pumps with a subtle python-print.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V248998.jpg

Colin Stuart, of course. :)

Khriss
09-26-2005, 05:03 AM
Sweeeet Shooooes !!!! hmmmmm xx"K"

Denise01
09-26-2005, 07:17 PM
Blue knee length skirt with white flowers, back panty hose, white top and black pumps for me.
I love to dress, and most of the time when in the room dressed. I always wear some form of femme clothig just to remind me of the girl I am, even when in drab working

Denise

HaleyPink2000
09-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Bra, panties, red 2" heels and a nice long pink cover up!

Olivia
09-26-2005, 10:15 PM
Right now, white Levis shorts (5" inseam), lavender tank top, white-lace Intimates underwire bra, cotton bikini panties, PayLess girlie flip flops, earrings, bandana-pretty typical at home dress for me these days in this still-brutal Texas weather. We set records here yesterday, 108 degrees!! Ah, this Texas autumn. Not to worry tho', probably only 2-3 weeks until somewhat cooler weather. But, it's nice and cool inside at least. Later, Olivia.

Sweet Jeanette
09-26-2005, 10:47 PM
Levi cutoffs, off black stockings, and 4 inch black dress heels, right NOW! :p

Naima
09-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Double sided Satin panties...satin Blouse...long satin skirt with satin lining.

Everything's satin :D :D :D

Marla
09-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I always have panties on and I'm sure theyre always prettier than any other woman in the room. Right now I'm wearing lipstick. Panties and lipstick are my no calorie "comfort foods".

lovemybras
09-28-2005, 02:42 AM
I don't know about wanting to be a woman, but ever since I can remember-45- I have simply loved to wear lingerie. I do not need 'inserts', I wear a 36A quite well. Not fat either, 5'10", 155 lbs. Bras seem to be my absolute favorite, but I have some of quite a variety in my collection. E-Bay is a great invention!
Right now wearing 2 bras as a matter of fact, and a bustier I just received yesterday. I think it is going to be my all time favorite, its so NICE!!!!, and a pair of string panties. To warm for stockings, so I just hook the garters together and put my legs through. Garters can also be worn as a neat 'necklace' if it fits right!!

Georgina
09-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Tonight, underwired bra, obg and stockings, cotton panties, nylon lacy full slip, grey pinstripe below knee skirt, pink polo neck sweater and 3in heels. When I go to bed I will wear a full length satin nightgown.
Georgina.

HaleyPink2000
09-28-2005, 10:04 PM
Why would I get on here not dressed? Ok ahhhhh, because I can. LOL.
But mostly I am dressed when I get on here. Don't know why, but it's fun!
Seems that dressing to me is because its fun and it makes me feel more normal.

Carlacd
09-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Black silk pj's from Lane Bryant, and some beige pantyhose with my slippers. Enjoying reading the forum tonight.

Tara Jordan Campbell
09-28-2005, 11:41 PM
IF I told you girls what I am wearing this second...........HALF of you would keel over onto your keyboards with heart failure the other half would be going "yeah BABY" !!

Just MY opinion..which is usually full of BS..

KISSES my darlings,
Tara

britney1
09-29-2005, 08:07 AM
My wife has allready left for work, and I have some time to kill before I need to work, so, I broke out the pink satin panties. Put on the bra and breast balloons. And slipped my black satin nighty on. I also put on some lipstick for the extra feminine fealing. Other than that, drab. But hey, I feel a little sexy this morning. What a great way to start the day.

xoxoxo

Britney

lauren
09-29-2005, 11:24 AM
It's noon here and my morning chores are done and I'm sitting here in my 46B black satin u/w bra, black g-string, and black heels. Light lip gloss and eye shadow. Feeling delicious about myself.

Lauren

cosmolovesph
09-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Wife out of town for weekend, thou she supports, it can be fun on my own too!

Ivory pantyhose, 3" slingback heels, black lace bra, black floral dress, pearl necklace and clip on pearl dangle ear-rings, perfume, full make up and wig.

perfume
09-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Because (seeing as i Know your asking) ive got my Joan collins look on tonight,again, but with the added bonus of a new faux gold leather midi skirt(scrummy). sorry just had to tell somebody. x
love to be in womens clothes. i am wearing black stockings with a panty girdle and garters. with a long line bra. and a ankle bracelet. over my stockings. also a thong. and blue panties . i feel great. buy the way i top this outfit with 4 inch heels and a black mini skirt with a cashmere sweater. and 34 inch chest. love to reply perfume

LindaMarie
09-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Perfume,

Your outfit sounds so perfect. I love wearing outfits just like what you're wearing.

All the best.

love to be in womens clothes. i am wearing black stockings with a panty girdle and garters. with a long line bra. and a ankle bracelet. over my stockings. also a thong. and blue panties . i feel great. buy the way i top this outfit with 4 inch heels and a black mini skirt with a cashmere sweater. and 34 inch chest. love to reply perfume

perfume
09-29-2005, 08:34 PM
your right it is cd but i think all my wear is good, even in baige stockings and a short skirt., i love the feeling it gives me when i sit down and i have men looking up my skirt. if they only knewlove perfume

perfume
09-29-2005, 08:36 PM
pleaseanswer my last message love perfume

LindaMarie
09-29-2005, 08:43 PM
Haley,

I love my red heels, too. Always feel so sexy in them. They're 3 1/2 inch heels so I'm not quite as graceful as I'd like yet but practice makes perfect. :)

All the best.

Bra, panties, red 2" heels and a nice long pink cover up!

queenofthenight
09-30-2005, 03:22 AM
nothing at the momment got three kids running about ,you how it is :( :(

polo_shirt_fetish
09-30-2005, 10:06 AM
I have my work clothes on just now but am also wearing a black bra. I always wear a bra :p .

robyn1114
09-30-2005, 10:25 AM
dressed to the nines, just check out my new pics I just posted, working on my third outfit

cosmolovesph
09-30-2005, 10:43 AM
Suntan PH, 3" sandals, tan/black skirt, black bra, black/white top, pearls (necklace and ears)

cyancd
09-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Bra, panties, sun dress and thigh hi's over freshly shaved legs.

perfume
09-30-2005, 11:22 AM
:thumbsdn:
Perfume,

Your outfit sounds so perfect. I love wearing outfits just like what you're wearing.

All the best. thankyou. i think the clothes you wear are the way you feel. with a skirt and stockings on , and wearing a beautiful tight sweater. gives you a good feeling inside and a lot of looks from the outside. the height of the heels you wear also completes the looks. i just feel so good when i am dressed up in beautiful clothes. dont you love perfume. hope to hear from you

BonnieJG
09-30-2005, 11:32 AM
just sitting around today T-shurt and blue bra and swett pants on

perfume
09-30-2005, 08:32 PM
:thumbsdn: thankyou. i think the clothes you wear are the way you feel. with a skirt and stockings on , and wearing a beautiful tight sweater. gives you a good feeling inside and a lot of looks from the outside. the height of the heels you wear also completes the looks. i just feel so good when i am dressed up in beautiful clothes. dont you love perfume. hope to hear from you
linda marie, the clothes i wear are like half of what i would like to be . right now i am in black stockings a skirt i ordered off overstock .com and my 3 amd i half heels they have open sides and straps onthe sides.also a short skirt,with a brown sweatr. i wish you could see it. i have long legs. and always wear garterbelts. i use lotion on my leg to keep them smooth. i shave my legs every other day. i love being a women please get back to me. i love to here from you. love you so much perfume.

perfume
09-30-2005, 08:46 PM
linda marie, the clothes i wear are like half of what i would like to be . right now i am in black stockings a skirt i ordered off overstock .com and my 3 amd i half heels they have open sides and straps onthe sides.also a short skirt,with a brown sweatr. i wish you could see it. i have long legs. and always wear garterbelts. i use lotion on my leg to keep them smooth. i shave my legs every other day. i love being a women please get back to me. i love to here from you. love you so much perfume.
linda marie, the clothes i wear are a reflection of me, ilove being me. tell me about the clothes you ear i think i would like to picture. you in high heels and stockings . i wear nothing but skirts. i have open toe shoes and a lot of high heels please tell me your peasures in dressing. im on line waiting to herr. i love your thopughts on dressing . tell me about your self. love you always perfume.

perfume
09-30-2005, 08:55 PM
dressed to the nines, just check out my new pics I just posted, working on my third outfit
love you girl . but the thing is your pic. are good but people like you for your clo9thes. you reall look good but get higher heels and shortr skirts . you will be outstanding love you perfume.

perfume
09-30-2005, 09:15 PM
love you girl . but the thing is your pic. are good but people like you for your clo9thes. you reall look good but get higher heels and shortr skirts . you will be outstanding love you perfume.
robin. the thing is i love my clithes this is true, but the real truth is that i love crossdressing and the women i would like to be, is in my clothes . please forgive me, for saying i live for my clothes, i dont. i so much love dressing like a women , i really want to be one. love you so much for your honest answer. i would like to dressyou one time. kissesfor ever perfume

perfume
09-30-2005, 09:27 PM
robin. the thing is i love my clithes this is true, but the real truth is that i love crossdressing and the women i would like to be, is in my clothes . please forgive me, for saying i live for my clothes, i dont. i so much love dressing like a women , i really want to be one. love you so much for your honest answer. i would like to dressyou one time. kissesfor ever perfume
robini love to here from you i thnk the thought of our clothes are the same. i would like to dress up with you i think we would be a knock out, lets dress together. some time. please reply love perfume. love you/

perfume
09-30-2005, 09:42 PM
robini love to here from you i thnk the thought of our clothes are the same. i would like to dress up with you i think we would be a knock out, lets dress together. some time. please reply love perfume. love you/
i would love to dress up with you. i think our clothes taste are the same. pleasetell me when it would be possible to dess with you; i wil send you pictures of me if yo want ? i love emailing you. think shearing stockinge. and sweaers. love to be with you and just dressing up together, from one women to another . please come right back ' falling in love perfume.

perfume
09-30-2005, 10:47 PM
i would love to dress up with you. i think our clothes taste are the same. pleasetell me when it would be possible to dess with you; i wil send you pictures of me if yo want ? i love emailing you. think shearing stockinge. and sweaers. love to be with you and just dressing up together, from one women to another . please come right back ' falling in love perfume.
are you not true crossdressers? because if your not please do not waste my time please respond to my conversation. iam listewning to oldies in a short skirt and garters with a knockout sweater in fact the lady with me wants to buy it off me please reply anti marie or sharon ove you so much perfufume

perfume
09-30-2005, 11:08 PM
are you not true crossdressers? because if your not please do not waste my time please respond to my conversation. iam listewning to oldies in a short skirt and garters with a knockout sweater in fact the lady with me wants to buy it off me please reply anti marie or sharon ove you so much perfufume
where in pa do you live? i wil coe o you dressed in my best outfit. that includes high heels baige or black stockings your choice. black or blue mini skirts.long hair or short hair i have both wigs ,t please send me your pic. as soon as i get my printer fixed ill send you pic of me i know youll love them. i have been told i make a pretty woman. love you forever perfume

Bodacious Brenda
09-30-2005, 11:27 PM
Getting ready for bed. Have on a spagetti strap pink cami and a pair of pink (with black polkadots) satin pj bottoms. I still have a bra on so that I can keep the girls around for a bit longer.

MelindaC
10-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Playtex Cross your Heart bra with forms, Playtex 18 Hour open bottom girdle and sr=tockings, lacy full slip, bright floral sundress with a nice flowing skirt, very comfy pumps ....... I'm quite comfy, thank you......

cosmolovesph
10-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Nylon panties, Taupe pantyhose, 3" heels, lace bra, fitted skirt and stretch blouse, makeup, ear rings, necklace and a smile.

Off to make dinner like a lady should :p

Bernadina
10-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Lets see. Pink panties and bra, slinky knit dress and pink shoes.

Angela Burke
10-02-2005, 10:57 PM
It's 4.40am, I've just gotten up,and I'm wearing a beautiful full-length nightdress and negligee (black).

Love Angela XX

Deidra Cowen
10-02-2005, 11:06 PM
It is almost midnight...after a weekend of being Mr. Mom taking care of my teenage kids...i put on my lingerie (bra, thong panties, corset and a black nighty over the top of all that), cammed and chatted on yahoo tonight. Getting ready to take it all off and be ready for drabville at work in the morning. :mad:

cdgirl
10-03-2005, 07:04 AM
Because (seeing as i Know your asking) ive got my Joan collins look on tonight,again, but with the added bonus of a new faux gold leather midi skirt(scrummy). sorry just had to tell somebody. x if you asked me yesterday that question i could of answered yes because i was dressed to the tee. this full figured girl was saying move over joan collins roberta is in the house.

danielle1973
10-05-2005, 06:58 AM
Hi girls, just thought that id let everyone know that im dressed up and this is only the second time ever in front of my lovely wife. The first time was a bit of a shock so 3 years on we have talked enough to reach the start of understanding. it feels so great to be able to do this in front of her instead of hiding in the garage. thanks to this site and the fact that i have introduced her to it.

xxx

Danni

Oh and im wearing a black g string, lacy black suspender belt, black lacy bra,half slip and a long chocolate bamboo print skirt. and a black gathered shoe string top. i'd post a pic but im not that brave yet. xx

Mn.Marilyn
10-05-2005, 08:32 AM
I have the house to my self for a few days so I can dress full time. Right now I have on bra,panties,Pantyhose black low heel shoes and an ordinary house dress, must get caught up with all the laundry today.

josie15201
10-05-2005, 03:35 PM
I am pretty much dress down by as a woman,in a red calvin klein tee green capris' and my bra bra and panties at moment

AuthorityZero
10-07-2005, 11:11 AM
Right now I'm wearing black satin panties, a black nylon half slip, a black nylon/spandex bra with a cute pink trim and bow. I'm also wearing a long black lycra skirt that goes to my ankles, and a beautiful white rayon blouse with a black trim on the collar. Very cute, and feels wonderfull.

Francine
10-09-2005, 10:44 AM
Anna,

Well, I cheated. I saw this message board yesterday..and so today, I had to make myself a challenge! To be writing this post in my new LBD (little black dress) that I just bought yesterday. So... here I am.

I'm here in my 38D black lace bra with my breast enhancers. I have a black lace satin panties on, with off black thigh top stockings on my legs, with my legs and body thoroughly shaved from last nights shower and my face fully shaved. I have my favorite strappie high heel shoes on with the 2 1/2" heels. I put on my favorite auburn/red hair wig, with foundation and dusting powder on my my cheeks, wearing my favorite perfume Lady Stetson, with Lady Stetson body powder in a few.

I have on this new 2 piece LBD with the variable hem that comes maybe just a bit higher above the knee than I would of liked, but otherwise, dressed to the nines!

I have accented this with a new 18" gold rope chain that I have recently purchased, and my gold/silver ladies watch on my wrist. The only regret...is that I didn't/won't have time to do my nails in a deep burgundy red.

"Man, I Feel Like a Woman" (ty Shania Twain)

This is fun! Next time..with pic!

Francine

jamie_44
10-09-2005, 11:38 AM
:angel: Hi Girls. I am wearing a black evening dress with a beautiful blue rose on the side, blonde wig, painted nails, shaved smooth legs, wish I could get out but not sure if I can make it pass the neighbors. Having fun anyway.
Love Jamie!

Denise01
10-09-2005, 07:05 PM
As I write this I am wearing white panties and bra, full slip, black knee high stockings, blue, ankle length skirt with a white turtle Neck top.

I am usually dressed most of the time when chatting in the room, as when I am dressed it makes me feel so much more femme and chatting with the girls so much easier.

I often wear a bra, and slip under my drab work clothes, and now wear panties 24/7

Denise

bredalee25
10-09-2005, 07:08 PM
hi girls sorry but i'm not dressed either I dressed last night when my SO was out but nearly got caught earlier she ran to the store and returned suddenly luckily I only had gotten my bra on and took it off quick

ladyfydiana
10-09-2005, 07:20 PM
I am dressed right now,thats two days in row!!!!!!!!!!!!Must be the nail polish.:eek:
I am wearing a blue denim pencil skirt,a 3/4 sleeve top in black with 3" heel pumps.Under that I have on a strapless longline bra by Goddess in white,a open bottom girdle by Rago also in white and stockings.

Diana

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-09-2005, 07:25 PM
deleted,
WTF?
Pedophelia anyone? :rolleyes: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/|Z|Ryuken/lol.gif

I'm wearing polyester snap away pants and a wrinkless button up shirt. Both black.
Boring.
Comfy. n_n

alice-elliot
10-09-2005, 08:00 PM
It's 01-50, and I am lying on my bed wearing black fishnet hold-ups, a pair of lovely pink shorties and a lacy pink bra.

In my element.

Debbie Kong
10-14-2005, 12:02 AM
I am there fore I think. Or something like that.

Debbie

Bernadina
10-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Yup. But you wouldn't know it.

Pants, panties, shoes, hose, shirt - all girls.

Jan W
10-15-2005, 06:55 AM
Don't know the best way to describe my look tonight - perhaps a little Mrs Cleaver crossed with my sister?

Jan W
10-15-2005, 06:57 AM
No that's not right - just looking like me!

Angela Burke
10-15-2005, 07:03 AM
The chairwoman!
definitley the chairwoman.

Well done sis.

Love Angela XX

bredalee25
10-15-2005, 07:04 AM
Hi all I am my gg is working and it's a fun dress up day for me. I'm wearing my black skirt with pink accents and a very pretty pink top thigh highs my pink panties my bra her black clogs and my wig i'll stay this way until around three o'clock then it's drab for the rest of the weekend

michel
10-15-2005, 01:11 PM
I am always at least crossdressed underneath, Does that count,Ye Ha!!

michellejean
10-15-2005, 01:50 PM
i have on ,,,black tight jeans,black blouse,blonde long hair,makeup,red nails,black silk bra,black silk panties and apair of black 5 inch highheel bare back mules. and going to put on my shades(black) grab my black leather check book when my wife gets home (in about 30 mins.) and she and i are going to the mall. in the daylight.this trip to the mall is on a dare.michellejean(mrs.highheels)

satinsam
10-31-2005, 06:28 AM
hiya, as at this momnet 11.19am i am in black satin - blouse and short skirt, basque, stockings and 4 inch heels, thankx for chance to share love satinsam-samantha xxxx::)

breanna1954
10-31-2005, 08:48 AM
I'm only wearing my black wig (shouldr lgth.) Pink bra and matching thong. I too live alone most of the time and can dress when I please which is most of the time when I'm home. Somethng like that or some kind of nitie is how I'm dressed most of the time when I'm on this site.

Katiegirl
10-31-2005, 05:09 PM
I had my family here over the weekend, so I could not dress as I normally do, but now I am in light blue blouse, matching skirt, bra, knickers, suspender belt, Tan stocking and flats.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

cathy b
10-31-2005, 06:39 PM
a black halter dress with a verry deep v neckline.

Georgina
10-31-2005, 06:53 PM
At the moment I am fully dressed; skirt, blouse, slip, bra, girdle, stockings and heels. No wig or make up. It's easier to change if I get any visitors. Georgina.

Sarahgurl371
10-31-2005, 07:09 PM
Trying out some new homeade breasts right now with a bra panties, blk skirt and some strappy sandals.

Renee
10-31-2005, 07:10 PM
I am dressed in thigh highs, bra, breast forms, panties, heels, t-shirt and shorts. waiting for the darling trick-or-treaters to come by.

Sazzle
10-31-2005, 07:19 PM
I am in drab at the moment. But I PROMISE I will be dressed tomorrow night!

tiffa
10-31-2005, 09:51 PM
:) hi ,blackthigh highs black thong black thigh length slip and black bra:) :ukflag:

Abby Lauren
10-31-2005, 11:47 PM
Unfortunately, I am in drab now but am very much looking forward to the weekend when Abby will breathe again. She's feeling very stifled at the moment.

Autumnlust
11-01-2005, 12:02 AM
i'm in a very good mood this evening, considering what kind of day it's been... but, i had a guest over and gave him a special treat :censor: and i got to wear my new red dress, which i show you here (profile has much better pic).

Autumnlust
11-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Tiffa, you look ravishing and sexy in that outfit!

Faye Emmette
11-01-2005, 01:15 AM
Have had visitors so it hasn't been my own way for a few days.
Hairpiece, wht bra, wht girdle, unspectacular panties, black stockings, sandals, tee-shirt and black skirt and unshaven face.
Lady Diana, after my shower I'll be taking your lead re foundations, except I don't have any strapless.
Tammy, how're you making the 'forms'? I made mine about thirty years ago and they still do the job.
Ahhhh home alone at last !!:D

Paulette
11-01-2005, 01:16 AM
Just sitting in thr office doing some catch up work trying to learn to type with my nails. Waring a business outfit jacket and pants but very femmy. I have done my face and nails tonight for this special treat to myself. Went to dinner but the waiter was a cad and called me sir. I" nails blond wig ,perfume and red lips and I am a sir!!

I have shaved my chest and have a cleveage bra form on, over that I have a blsck bra and matching bikini panties. Black heels with trouser socks and a waist cincher. I am wearing my new watch diamond ring and silver braclet as well as a string of pearls. So no one has to ask I am fully tucked. OMG while I was writing this I had to use the bathroom and walked into hall to find the cleaning crew doing the floors. I walked right past them and went into the ladies room did my business and left. As I was comming out the cleaning gal smiled and said I had a nice outfit. There s a GOD after all. My night is complete.

HaleyPink2000
11-01-2005, 01:19 AM
When I am home I am in Female clothing as much as possible. Trying to go towards 24/7 in femme clothing.

MarieTS
11-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Black Jeans, Black Silky-T, Black cotton panties, Black Pumps; Gold accent jewlery. Hey-- don't give me a hard time about black-- after all, it's Halloween! :)

Gunda
11-01-2005, 05:40 AM
Hi,
Some Halloween night......unfortunately didn't dress all day, and on the day of all days too. Maybe next year. Did get myself a new dress the other day and intend to wear it out one day - maybe next Halloween.

There was a girl at the grad student computer lab at my University today that had on a wonderful lily white off-the-shoulder evening dress as her costume. I got a few nice glances at it as she walked buy. Quite nice to see. The rest of her presentation was psuedo-Goth (dark highlights in hair, sequins on cheeks etc) which didn't exactly detract from her look but the dress was the center of (my) attention and a real knockout.

Best to All,
Gunda

Billijo49504
11-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Well, considering I fell asleep watching tv last night, I'm still dressed as I was last night. Fashion Bug sweater, Lane Bryant bra, panties and jeans, black thi highs and Avenue Cloud Walker's on my feet. Wig ended up on the floor. So yes, I'm dressed till it's time to change for work.

Faye Emmette
11-01-2005, 08:28 AM
This is as far as I got about an hour ago. This is another attempt at digital photography and it stinks. Will have to get a better camera as evrything shows up, including things that aren't there !!

Barbara B
11-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Yes, and loving every minute of it. Just met my wife during her lunch and sat on the seafront making the most of the sunshine.

BonnieJG
11-01-2005, 09:40 AM
well today I got up and put on a red sexy corest with (breast forms) 38B from ( La Vie en Rose ) a black dress. blonde wig, make-up, stockings, with a white swater

Jodi Lynn
11-01-2005, 05:05 PM
Bra and panties, under drab.

Sam-antha
11-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Red satin bikini panties, thongy at the back (selftailored) Ditto bra of the push up variety. Not tailored by me silly.
Suspender belt, black stocking, (only one as yet) stiletto and that is it, the wig is resting up

Tia
11-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Finally I can say this:

Black panties, garter-belt, bra. Thigh length denim skirt and orange sleeveless top (atlast time to try my new outfit)..... Well maybe easier just to post a pic, when I have them copied from camera.

(Hmm, I need to cut down foundation... Just answered the phone and now it's covered with it...:D )

stacycd
11-02-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm wearing my wifes strapless lacy bra and her silk chemise (pink)...as least I'm wearing my own panties...lol

Kimberly
11-02-2005, 11:39 AM
kinckers, bra, green top...

All hidden by dull (drab) grey jeans and jumper. :(

Argh... I've needed to dress so badly ALL DAY.

cdgirl
11-02-2005, 12:22 PM
hi im wearing a white corset beige thigh highs black pumps
brown page boy wig.Mmm you like. roberta.

Jerri
11-02-2005, 02:04 PM
white lace panties and lace bra under drab

MelindaC
11-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Satiny Playtex Cross your Heart bra, Playtex 18 Hour high waist open bottom girdle, stockings, full slip, floral print dress with a nice flowing skirt, 2 &1/2 inch navy pumps, wig, makeup, etc...... I feel perfectly comfortable!!!

Staci
11-02-2005, 10:54 PM
I am in my pink pleated mini skirt, black thigh-high nylons, 3 inch black heels, pink stretch top. Also wearing Victorias Secret Very Sexy II perfume. I love that smell.

byrony
11-03-2005, 01:41 AM
Total drab... I only dress when I can go all the way.

tina j
11-03-2005, 01:09 PM
White bra and control panties, suspender belt and black stockings. Long black flowing skirt, with my favourite victorian (very) high neck frilly blouse. a touch of make-up and short wig. I feel soooooooooo good.........

michellesue
11-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Short white skirt, long sleave black top, black panyhose, brown wig, complete make-up and heals. Could not think of viewing forum without being dressed. Need to take advantage of the few opportunities to dress when I can.:)
Michelle

Kaye_martin
11-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Denim skirt all day long at home. Dress in whatever I want to, whenever I want to, whether or not my wife is home :) It's only clothes!

kaye_martin

Jerri
11-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Today I'm wear black bra with black panties and new black skirt pink top hose and garter, 3" heels.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Very nice, Jenny. And Macs are just so much more chic that other computers. You definitely know how to accessorize. ;)

cyndyw
11-05-2005, 07:21 PM
:) :) :) This morning I went shopping in drab but wearing pantyhose. First I went to Victoria secret and tried to find a waist nipper I could buy, but they did not have one in my size. Then I went to Payless and tried on high heel shoes - the pair I bought I am now wearing. Then I went to Strawbridges and got a waist nipper.

All afternoon I'm wearing what you see. A slip with a sheer blouse, high heels and pantyhose. I'm glad my SO will let me dress but she would let me go out at Halloween in a dress and high heels to get a make-up application at the spa.

Autumnlust
11-05-2005, 09:18 PM
truthfully, i'm dressed about 70% of the time. i'd like to show everybody what i've been wearing today, but i'm afraid it will change my avitar (i guess i'm not as smart with computers as i'd like to be and just paste a pic to this post somehow)... oh well, a khaki skirt and a cute pink top, and underneith is -ooh la la- (can we still talk about underwear?). but i wore it all day, and i'm wearing it now... however i'm about to change into my denim mini and different - ooh la la - undergarments as i think i'm getting company tonight! well, click on the url, and that should get you to my pic. the pic is a little grainy (makes my smile look stupid) because i sized it small enough for i-sites. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/autumnlustx/detail?.dir=462d&.dnm=7c9d.jpg&.src=ph

Carlacd
11-05-2005, 11:31 PM
The dress for tonight,
Black lacy night gown
Black rago OBG, with 4 garters
7denier Jonthan Ashton FF's
Black strappy heels,
and i'll leave the rest up to you want happened. Play/Date night:D :D

sally_d
11-05-2005, 11:38 PM
HI girls Ive been slack to day its 3.30pm and Im still in my nighty and dressing gound like the slilky feel. I'll be having a bath later then heading out tonight.

sally