PDA

View Full Version : What size breasts?

Constance
09-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Ive been trying to deciede what size i should go for so had a little play around tonite to try and get some idea, what do you girls think and how did you deciede what size to go for ?.
Constance x

Sedona
09-21-2007, 11:12 PM
My earlier temptation was to go BIG. I went with a double D. With the right outfit, that can be okay, but find that a 40C or 38D does really well with my body size, and seems full, but well proportioned.

Some girls really like the perky B cup though.

LaurenS.
09-21-2007, 11:18 PM
It all depends on your body shape and size. I started with a 38C and it was fine but was told it would look better to go to a D cup. You want to look realistic. I know we all like big breasts but to atain the best look you need to go with the size that's the most realistic for you. The best thing is to have someone else decide what looks best on you. That's my thought on it anyways.
LaurenS.

Genevera
09-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Going to big might draw attention to you and get you clocked more easily, as men gravitate to looking at large breasts you will be scrutinized more thoroughly and more easily clocked. Depending on body size c or d should suffice and look good and not overwhelming

Claire3
09-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Guess breast size depends on my mood and outfit.38C is generally my fav.but ive an A.C.D and E to choose from and find its kinda nice to change them during the course of the day or evening

Ronda_B
09-22-2007, 03:06 AM
I've been told that if you are over 250 pounds you can't go wrong with a D or a DD and a 225 pound person might go with a B or a C. It's whatever you feel comfortable with.

Mollyanne
09-22-2007, 06:20 AM
For me I first chose a C(my chest is 40-41) sooooo I went to a 44C bra, it was ok but I really wanted a little bigger sooooo I went to a D cup. I am more than satisified with my breasts now. I can find clothes that fit, and with my male(ugh and double ugh) build they do feel like the "real" McCoy.
As some of the other gals have stated, "your build really dictates what size is right"

:love: Mollyanne

Raychel
09-22-2007, 06:27 AM
I did a bit of guessing and bought a cheap pair of foam forms first. Then decided on the real size from there. 38DD works pretty well with my frame and beer belly.

Veronica Fallon
09-22-2007, 08:20 AM
I'm 5' 10", 155 lbs; so for me a "B" cup is about right. But there are some clothes I'd look better with a slightly larger cup. I have some new breasts on my X-mas list, but not as "stocking stuffers", tee, hee! :heehee:

Perky Hugz,

Veronica

Wenda
09-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Good advice. Rachel has a good suggestion, buy some inexpensive ones for size, and go from there. I am 6'1", 240 lbs (should be 220), and #9 teardrops give me a full C, D in some bras. I have one set of larger for fun, but they don't really work for normal dressing. I have a nice little 0air of #5 teardrops that I wear a lot. They give me a full B, and they are light, so I can wear them without a bra. A girl can never have too many forms. :D w

Mitch23
09-22-2007, 11:17 AM
be in proportion - had a pro fitting last night and was evaluated as a 38b. I'm 6'2" and skinny so anything above that would look ridiculous
mitch

Billie1
09-22-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm a firm believer in "When in doubt, stick 'em out."
That's gotten me into trouble, though!

shauna 9
09-22-2007, 11:24 AM
When I first purchased my first breast forms. I went to TG specially store. I tried several different breast forms first pair of breast was a size 8 38 C after a while they seem to be too small so I went up to size 9 38D. I just received my new breast forms size 10 I like my new 40DD.

Michelle04240
09-22-2007, 12:22 PM
I decided based on two thoughts.

First was that most clothes are made for average sized breasts. Average size being B

And I just love a smaller breast on women so why not on me?

I got the 4's from The Breastform Store. They give me a 38B or so.
If you have seen the second pic down here-

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67025

I think you'll agree they fit me like a glove

Well, the shirt does anyway lol

vivianann
09-22-2007, 12:24 PM
when I purchased my first pair of breast forms the lady that helped me said that I should go with a c cup, when I put them on they seemed too small to her so she suggested I go with a DD, when I put them in that is when she said that was perfect for my body shape. I wear them with my male clothes, alot, few peaple notice, mainly women. I wish I could grow my own to a DD. I love having breasts.

Linda C
09-22-2007, 12:41 PM
C - seems to work for me. I tried D but it just seamed to big for my body type - I couldn't close some of my shirts :o

tommi
09-22-2007, 02:49 PM
I've always stayed small but decided to buy a pair of size9 from truekare ,can't wait for them to show up in the mail.
They should work out to be a 40d/38dd .My SO has been on a diet and lost 50lbs since May. So she is purging clothes fast I figured why throw away her gorgeous bras if they'll fit me with forms.:tongueout

Veronica 1
09-22-2007, 03:44 PM
I went with a 36C to fit my body proportions. I might try a D later but for now the C cup is best.

SandyR
09-22-2007, 04:08 PM
38C works the best for me. I think with my meduim build it looks the most natural.

SandyR

annekathleen
09-22-2007, 04:11 PM
Being a crossdresser with a bra and panty fetish...
Why chose only one size breast form???
I have bras in 42B 42C and 42D
I have three sets of Pals breastforms.
Depends on my mood and the clothing I'm wearing
and the look that I am trying to achieve!

MJ
09-22-2007, 04:13 PM
we i am a 38 d , i went with what would look good on my frame 5'8 works for me

Kim_Bitzflick
09-22-2007, 04:51 PM
I believe it depends on what you feell comfortable with.

I just got some new forms that were supposed to make me a C. I tried them on and I thought they look too big. My wife on the other hand says they look proportional to me. I then went bra shopping and tried on 8 different bras at VS. It turns out they are a D. I'm still on the fence about returning them for a smaller size.

Toyah
09-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Go huge piss the prudes off :D

angelfire
09-22-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm still experimenting with that, as I just ordered a pair of cheap forms online, so we'll see. I prefer smaller rather than larger though. A nice B or C cup is best, IMHO

Robyn2006
09-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Both my mother and two sisters are quite thin, but very well endowed. Back when I discovered my true self as a kid, it was only their clothes that I had to explore. All are D-cups, with my mom and older sister a 38D, and my younger sis became a 36D. So, of course, this was my calling too. I'm 5' 8" , about 135 lbs. and a 38D seems completely natural for me. I wear transform classics from the breastformstore, size 8, and couldn't imagine becoming my fem self without them! A bit busty, I know... but who in my family isn't?!

Robyn
P.S. Just a picture to make the point. Not Me... good lord, I wish! But not all that far from my older sister... She's a doll!

misswannabe
09-22-2007, 08:39 PM
40-DD/-DDD for my 5' 4" frame (130lbs. plus).

trannie T
09-22-2007, 09:08 PM
One advantage crossdressers have over genetic girls is that we can have whatever size boobs as strikes our fancy. I have bras from B to DD. Purely in the interest of scientific research I look at the chests of GG's and note that they are all different sizes. Wear whatever size you wish, enjoy.

jennifer easton
09-23-2007, 10:30 AM
I have no forms, have a pair of nuBras B-C cup, I am 5-5 195, and the Ccup works good for me, if I lose some weight (and I'm trying), might try a pair of Ds, always wanted to be sexy! besides I dought if I lose more than 15 20 lbs, so Ds wont be out of line, anyway the jest of this reply, go with what you think looks good on you! besides you can always add or subtract, (Girl can always change her mind!!)

janet1234
09-23-2007, 11:03 AM
a 40C with #7 forms, I think that when they self destruct, I will try 38B or 40B, with a #5 or #6 forms, I like the somewhat smaller more perky look, just right for bullet or cone bra, they do well under a knit top.

briannad
09-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Just wondering, are most of you wearing breast forms with tape or just being held in place by the bra?

Melissa Pink
09-23-2007, 12:49 PM
Ive been trying to deciede what size i should go for so had a little play around tonite to try and get some idea, what do you girls think and how did you deciede what size to go for ?.
Constance x
I am fairly tall and slim...but because I'm pretty active with running and cycing I wouldn't want breasts that were too big. As I research the possibility of BA I am considering a 34b cup. That would give me nice cleavage (I can't wait to go out on the boat wearing a bikini top and cut offs :heehee:) and a more girlish figure.

misswannabe
09-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Just wondering, are most of you wearing breast forms with tape or just being held in place by the bra?

when using tapes, it's like the forms becomes part of you. without tapes, then the forms are just held in place by the bra.

Wenda
09-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Some of my forms are self-adhesive, but except for the nuBra, I still need a bra or tight top to keep them in place. When I am attaching my other forms, I warm them in the microwave for a minute or so, depending upon the size, apply a quick coat of 3M Super 77 spray adhesive around the edges, and then nuke them for another minute. The second warming sets the glue quickly and makes the forms yummy warm to apply. I have a tight stapless, wireless bra that I use to hold them firmly in place until they are secure. Then I can go braless,:D wear my favourite bra, whatever.
I have worn them for over 24 hours with no ill effects, just a bit of redness around the edges, where the 'pull' on the skin is the greatest.
To remove, I simply peel off. If they are on for soeveral hours, and/or if I have been perspiring, there is very little residue. It cleans easily with a dab of varsol on a cloth or paper towel. I then wash with warm water and soap and apply Aveeno skin cream. Been doing it for two years.
Word of caution, shave before applying! I didn't bother once last week, and when removal time came, ouch!:eek: Much like waxing your chest. Mind you, I guesss if you don't mind the discomfort, if don't shave first, you can bet that those babies are going to be well-anchored. wenda

Wenda
09-23-2007, 03:08 PM
P.S. Just a picture to make the point. Not Me... good lord, I wish! But not all that far from my older sister... She's a doll!
Nice to see another boob admirer. Guess what.... my GF has a pair like that,:D:D only tighter cleavage. I'm in heavan.:thumbsup: w.

Caroline Simmons
09-25-2007, 02:11 PM
I went on my body size, so I go for 36 B , Helps with clothes fittings aswell

vet
10-02-2007, 07:24 PM
There's nothing like the feel of big, huge boobs in a bra - DDD and larger if you can find them. The bounce is super . . . why not add a nice open bottom girdle?

misswannabe
10-02-2007, 09:05 PM
40-DD/-DDD for my 5' 4" frame (130lbs. plus).

...finally made my first order through E-Bay, couple of bras that'll fit my 'heavyweights.'

sandra-leigh
10-02-2007, 09:31 PM
First was that most clothes are made for average sized breasts. Average size being B

The average US bra size is now 36C.

When that story appeared in the paper, the "local color" included a quotation from a Toronto bra store owner; I recall that she indicated that in her experience, the average bra size sold was (some noticably large cup size that I cannot recall with certainty now.) Considering the differences in sizes between males and females, the net result is that 38D on a male would be within the range of "average".

34B was the traditional female size; sizes have increased. Venderbilt University links this to the "obesity epidemic".

Jonnie B
10-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Constance x

It was decided for me by the size of the brassieres caste off by my GG !! 38B which suited me fine. Jonnie B

Lisa Renee
10-03-2007, 12:03 AM
I have always gravitated to a b cup. It looks good on my frame 5" 10 1/2" 155lbs. Wouldn't want to go any bigger.

sterling12
10-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Ok, here's my suggestion. Measure just under your boobs, that's your band size. The 38 in 38C, or whatever. Now go down to big Lots, or your local thrift and buy several cheapie bras in your band size, get like a B, C, and if your large, even a D cup. Now you can stuff the Bras with rags, panties, stockings, whatever your choice is, and get an idea of how you will look. Try the different sizes with tops, and dresses.

Pretty quickly, you will figure out what looks symmetrical to you, what size gives you the best balance. One of the few advantages we may have over The GG's, we get to pick our own cup size!

Last step. Now that you have figured out your ideal cup size, get in touch with someone reputable like The Breastform Store and tell them the size you have determined is right for you. They will hook you up with the appropriate breastform. Remember, a breastform that fits a 38C Bra will be quite different in physical size from a Form that fits a 32 C, even though they are both C Cups. See, wasn't that difficult was it?

Peace and Love, Joanie

RachelDenise
10-03-2007, 04:55 AM
I don't think that you can go wrong matching relative size to your frame. If you're big, go big. Of course if you like big or small and it doesn't match your frme, get what you want. Women come in all sizes and often try to change (add or subtract) their size using any combination of fillers or minimizer bras.

marykrissmithcd
10-03-2007, 05:43 AM
I've had to go with a B cup since I have a bigger chest. Dresses fit better than when I tried a C or D. With bigger boobs, I would have to go to a larger size dress or blouse which just didn't semm to look good. Even with a B cup I have nice size boobs and a better figure in tighter dresses.

Cathy J
10-03-2007, 07:54 AM
I've tried several sizes and I always seem to come back to 38B. I'm 5' 11" and about 170 lbs so they may seem smallish but my motto for breast size is "Modest, but adequate". I'm really a leg man. Tee, hee!

Love,

tommi
10-03-2007, 08:03 AM
I've always been happy with my natural A and some enhancers to a B but last week I purchased D forms and they really work well for my size and frame.:hugs:

Toni Shelton
10-03-2007, 08:57 AM
I tried the DD and my wife said I looked top heavy. I now have the C cup and love them. I think you are right for trying the different sizes. You have to go with the size you feel good with. Good luck, Lady.

Annesah
10-03-2007, 11:22 AM
I have silicone B forms but decided to give them up as they looked artificial in my 36 B bras. (these forms are top shelf) Now I go Natural with my A's and slightly paded A bras and the way it feels to have the cups lifting the natural breasts is incredibly sensuous! The look is perfect especially with plunging neckline tops and why not? It's the real deal. No way will I ever do forms again.

susann_gardener
10-03-2007, 11:27 AM
I wear a 38C if I want my boobs held tightly in place, or a 38D if I want them to bounce nicely. Oh, and sometimes I get out the water baloons and the 38DDD.:D

LynnInDenver
10-03-2007, 06:58 PM
I've tried several sizes and I always seem to come back to 38B. I'm 5' 11" and about 170 lbs so they may seem smallish but my motto for breast size is "Modest, but adequate". I'm really a leg man. Tee, hee!

Love,

That's pretty much my situation, I'm also 5'11" and about 170, only I haven't really tried any other sizes, I just feel that I'm properly a 'B' cup.

annekathleen
10-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Just make sure that if you own a few different size Breast Forms, that you put two of the same size inside of your bra.
I have three different sets...B's, C's, and D's,
I put two different sizes in my bra once and wondered why they looked different...I guess I should color code them?
Kinda like putting on two different colored shoes!!!:D

Jilmac
10-03-2007, 10:05 PM
the way i decided was the size i'm attracted to when i see a bbw. i prefer them big and my natural chest size is 40, so a 40D was a no brainer for me.
Jill

Cristi
10-03-2007, 11:08 PM
C works for me (and pretty much matches what the GGs in my family have). Also note that anything bigger than a C might give you a problem when it comes to clothes. I don't think most outfits are designed to 'handle' much bigger than a C. :(

I have a few dresses and plenty of blouses that I can't wear with anything larger than a C form.

ColleenShivas
10-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Based on my build, relatively slim at 5' 11" 155 lb, I chose 38C. I find that this works with a very wide range of clothing.

wannabepam123
10-08-2007, 07:55 AM
The number for the size of the form indicates it's volume in cubic centimeters (cc). 8=800, 9= 900, 10= 1000 or 1 liter. So if you can find a bowl about the size you want to be you can fill it with water and measure the cc's. Of course you will have to be aware of the length and width too but most breast form suppliers will supply you with the dimentions of the form your interested in.

Wenda
10-08-2007, 11:20 AM
The number for the size of the form indicates it's volume in cubic centimeters (cc). 8=800, 9= 900, 10= 1000 or 1 liter. So if you can find a bowl about the size you want to be you can fill it with water and measure the cc's. Of course you will have to be aware of the length and width too but most breast form suppliers will supply you with the dimentions of the form your interested in.

REally?!?, Cool. New info. Thanks! w.

Wendy me
10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
Constance x

i don't have forms just little old me in a nice push up bra ...i wear a 36 b ... i never realy wanted huge boobs .. i think what looks good on your frame size and what your comfy wearing should tell what size you need or want ...

Ashleigh
10-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Since I don't use forms - it has taken me about 4 years but I am now ready to graduate from an unpadded 40C to a slightly padded 40D bra. (Time to buy some more bras) For my size and shape a D cup is just about right. I recommend that we stay proportioned. Nothing looks more unnatural than being way too big.

Ashleigh :doll:

CDBarbie
10-08-2007, 02:35 PM
My wife and I have just decided that a "DD" is best for me. She bought us both new bras yesterday. Hers is a beautiful "Secret Pleasures"satin underwire with beautifull lace accent straps, 38DD and mine is a "Secret Pleasures" formed cups, with a very femanine lace embroidered finish ,40DD and is the perfect fit for me. I am 5-11 and have a wide chest. Now I can shop for the proper silicone breast forms and get rid of these foam form. I am soo looking forward to getting new forms in the future.