PDA

View Full Version : I wonder what it would be like?

Satin_Lover_13
09-22-2007, 05:08 AM
That someone for halloween dress me up and we went out. I am not even remotely passible like the picture I show. Hmm if I looked like that.

Nice panties, bra, garter and stockings, maybe a 1/2 lacy slip with a cami, a skirt and blouse.

If I was dressed and went out could I be temped my another man or an admirering female?

http://www.fredericks.com/product/zoom.do?productID=110923

http://www.fredericks.com/product/zoom.do?productID=102329

Help me pick my outfit out.

LaurenS.
09-22-2007, 06:34 AM
You need to find out! Haloween is a CD's holiday, so dress and get out there and see what happens!!! Don't pass up the opportunity!

Patricia Danielle
09-22-2007, 07:10 AM
I personally would go with the gray skirt suite myself. By all means dress up go out and have fun..Patricia..

charllote34
09-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Would be the grey skirt and black belt and black boots
sexy look x

Satin_Lover_13
09-22-2007, 10:56 AM
But I have no clothes and no one to help me. :(

I personally would go with the gray skirt suite myself. By all means dress up go out and have fun..Patricia..

Would be the grey skirt and black belt and black boots
sexy look x

You need to find out! Haloween is a CD's holiday, so dress and get out there and see what happens!!! Don't pass up the opportunity!

eleventhdr
09-22-2007, 03:04 PM
On halloween that would change me once and for all into a real girl and then i would stay this way i do keep looking! maybe it is out there somewhere hmmm!?

Suzy Ann!

Marissa Mae
09-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Halloween is the most liberating experience if you haven't gone out dressed before... wow, I wish I could do it again this year, but I have to make it seem to my friends like it was a one time deal :(

erickka
09-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Halloween is a blast! no limits on how you will have to look. Go and have a ball. I did when I dressed for the first time in public.That was 28 years ago. and still no regrets.

Billijo49504
09-22-2007, 04:20 PM
If you have no clothes, then it's time to go shopping. Even if it's at Good Will...BJ

Wenda
09-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Yes, for the next month, you can walk into any Salvation Army store or Value Village, and shop. I have found that the female assistants are really helpful towards any guy who appears lost and wants help. GO! :thumbsup: GO!:thumbsup: GO!:thumbsup:

Karren H
09-22-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't know why you need the excuse of halloween to do that with those dresses..... Not like their costumes or anything...

Karren

Satin_Lover_13
09-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Well i could not just dress because the landlord sister lives right upstairs. My woman friend of 28 years always has a halloween party. She always wants me to come. She always gives me lingerie she finds or some of hers to play in. i could ask her to really dress me up this year as a hot babe.

I am torn between how lingerie makes me feel and should i dress more.

On halloween that would change me once and for all into a real girl and then i would stay this way i do keep looking! maybe it is out there somewhere hmmm!?

Suzy Ann!

Halloween is the most liberating experience if you haven't gone out dressed before... wow, I wish I could do it again this year, but I have to make it seem to my friends like it was a one time deal :(

Halloween is a blast! no limits on how you will have to look. Go and have a ball. I did when I dressed for the first time in public.That was 28 years ago. and still no regrets.

If you have no clothes, then it's time to go shopping. Even if it's at Good Will...BJ

Yes, for the next month, you can walk into any Salvation Army store or Value Village, and shop. I have found that the female assistants are really helpful towards any guy who appears lost and wants help. GO! :thumbsup: GO!:thumbsup: GO!:thumbsup:

I don't know why you need the excuse of halloween to do that with those dresses..... Not like their costumes or anything...

Karren

Kim_Bitzflick
09-22-2007, 11:46 PM
It's what you want.

If it were me, neither only because I don't have the cleavage. If I had the cleavage, I would chose the turquiose top.

Pamela Julie
09-23-2007, 01:02 PM
Slippy, go for it! You can get away with dressing almost anyway you want on Halloween. If you are in the closet and will be among friends, I would not recommend either of the outfits from Fredericks. Choose either traditional Halloween costumes such as cheerleader, French maid, nurse, etc. or dress as a drag queen. These costumes would not arouse suspicion. Any outfit showing cleavage, would out you. As to makeup, if you are not out, do not be conservative. Either use no makeup or overdo it. If too much about how you present yourself looks perfect, you will be outed. On Halloween don't limit yourself to just the party. Many in costume eat at restaurants before or after parties, and go to bars afterward. Let us know what you do and how everything goes.

PJ:happy:

siantv2003
09-23-2007, 04:48 PM
The green one Hun .. its simply gorgeous

Satin_Lover_13
09-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Now only if i had curves like that. :D

The green one Hun .. its simply gorgeous

Angie G
09-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Go for it hun Halloween is a free pass for us :hugs:
Angie

paulaN
09-23-2007, 08:09 PM
Everyone is right (Go for it) Halloween is a cross dressers holiday. It was my first time out and I had a blast. I had to take a little shit from a construction d**k on that Monday but it was well worth it. Wasn't that bad! So go for it have fun it's our day.

weyburn
09-24-2007, 02:56 AM
And what if you were tempted?............Andrea