PDA

View Full Version : Fall Fever pt.2

Marissa Mae
09-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Ok, my last thread was about clothing and my insatiable urge to upgrade my wardrobe.. this thread is about other goings-on in my CD realm.

I have been getting more and more confidant about telling more people about dressing. Its just tough to overcome the trust thing. I wan to tell my roomate. She is in no way connected to my usual group of friends, and would have no reason to announce me to anyone. I want to tell her, as she seems understanding/ accpeting, and almost like she would partake in going out with me, shopping etc. I almost told her the other day, but my other room mate came home and spoiled it.

Soon I will make it happen, so until then I need to decide how to do it! The other day I was simply wearing a pair of boots under my normal jeans, and was going to go talk to her and see if she noticed. If she did, I'd explain all, if not... I would show her and then explain all!!!! :devil:

If my girlfriend would just wholly come to terms, I wouldn't need to tell anyone else, but she is still "shy" about it; she accepts it, but won't take it outside of the bedroom, so to speak. Telling her that I want to go out dressed scares her. She is still constrained by society and it's views that CD'ing is weird etc..

I really want to go out dressed more. I can't wait for fall and winter. Aside from it being boot season, its a perfect time to go out because no one likes to be out in the cold at night :happy:

I went out last night to a club, and there were 3 CDs there! In the dark and flashing lighting, they blended really well, and I thought to myself that it would be HEAVEN to be in their heels right then and there :D I would never be able to do it because I know alot of people in the city, and I would assuredly get outed :(

So, until then, I will discretely wear my boots and heels under my regular jeans. I am happy with that, just wish I could do it all the time; ie. get rid of my male shoes and only be able to wear heels. But we know that is impossible in today's society.

Ok ok, enough rambling. Just haven't been here lately and so I wanted to vent some stuff. :) Enjoy!