PDA

View Full Version : I Only Smoke When I Dress

windycissy
09-22-2007, 03:03 PM
I know this sounds totally weird, but for some reason I only smoke when I'm fully en femme. I mean I quit smoking years ago, but when I'm Cissy I suddenly crave a cigarette...I think it calms my nerves before I go out, and there is something sexy about the way a woman holds a cigarette:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d738b3127ccebc94608ac41900000035108IatWLlw0aW

Anyone else out there have a hangup like this?

charllote34
09-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Hey cissy i havent smoked but when " en femme" i do too weird eh?

Deidra Cowen
09-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Smoking these days seems to be totally frowned upon, its about as bad to smoke as being gay or bi. I am guilty on both counts! :heehee:

I like you Windycissy think its sexy and enjoy it. I especially go out and buy those long Virginia Slim 120s for when I am dressed enfemme. Luv smoking like a vamp in my car and out at da clubs!

I always had a thing for GGs that smoked too...think its elegant and very sexy. By the way thats a nice pic of ya sweetie.

Here I am being a bad girl! :devil:

MJ
09-22-2007, 04:08 PM
There are some here who don't smoke , but this thread is for those who do .. so remember not to spoil it for them that do respect please

hugs

ps do i get the mod job :heehee:

windycissy
09-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Smoking these days seems to be totally frowned upon, its about as bad to smoke as being gay or bi. I am guilty on both counts! :heehee:

I like you Windycissy think its sexy and enjoy it. I especially go out and buy those long Virginia Slim 120s for when I am dressed enfemme. Luv smoking like a vamp in my car and out at da clubs!

I always had a thing for GGs that smoked too...think its elegant and very sexy. By the way thats a nice pic of ya sweetie.

Here I am being a bad girl! :devil:

Bingo! I never thought about it that way, but I guess because smoking is frowned upon these days, like crossdressing, it's part of my little rebellion. Afterwards, I feel guilty about what the smoking is doing to my health, like I used to feel guilty about crossdressing, but not anymore....

Peggy55
09-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Bingo! I never thought about it that way, but I guess because smoking is frowned upon these days, like crossdressing, it's part of my little rebellion. Afterwards, I feel guilty about what the smoking is doing to my health, like I used to feel guilty about crossdressing, but not anymore....

Unfortunately when Windycissy gets hooked you won't be two different people!

Wendy me
09-22-2007, 06:39 PM
i think your a smoker ....i have a freind that has a drinking problme but only drinks on the week end still his list of dui's would say that he is a drinker same for smokeing ... and yes i smoke more as Wendy .... but none the less i am a smoker....

angelfire
09-22-2007, 06:43 PM
I've never smoked cigarettes, and never had any desire to. I smoke the occasional cigar (maybe twice a year), and shisha (Lebanese flavoured tobacco) once or twice a month. This summer I did more, but now that it is fall again, I've cut back. Since I live in Ontario, smoking indoors in public places (or even close to building entrances in some cases) is illegal.

I also treat it like drinking: It is social for me. If I am not with friends, I do not drink. Same with shisha & cigars.

Sheri 4242
09-22-2007, 07:13 PM
H'mmmm . . . I guess I smoke more when en femme -- and maybe that has something to do with calming nerves -- or that I find it cool and sexy to see lipstick on my cigarrette -- who knows. Maybe it is a combination of factors.

wannabie
09-22-2007, 08:35 PM
I only smoke when I'm fully en femme.

Strange thing, I do it too. as a guy I don't smoke at all and I try to get away from smokers because the smoke bothers me. but as a girl I have no qualms about lighting up.

tell me if you come up with something.

Fran Black
09-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Wow. I thought I was the only one that smoked when in fem mode only. As a male I am very much against smoking but once dressed as Fran I enjoy the odd puff. I NEVER have the desire to smoke when I am in male mode. Right or wrong it dose make me feel sexy.

windycissy
09-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Evidently we're not the only ones who think a girl with a cigarette looks sexy: click here to see what I mean (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR-KHB)

Jillm
09-23-2007, 07:27 AM
I am a smoker, and did smoke more enfem because I think your right, it does help calm the nerves. The bad thing that happened in Ohio, where I live, they outlawed smoking in any building, so when I go to a club I can’t smoke. So I guess now I actually smoke less enfem.
Jill

Tasha T
09-23-2007, 11:40 AM
I too smoke only when dressed up. All my life I've been attracted to sexy looking women who smoke. It's really a turn on. So when I'm dressed up and smoking it's quite a rush for me. Unhealthy, but a rush. I try not to do it that often.

When not dressed up I think smoking is gross and I feel kind of scuzzy if I light one up. Like I'm white trailer trash or something.

Jaquelyn
09-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Well, I too smoke when enfemme, but, I smoke when not enfemme, and what I smoke is frowned upon by ALL of society (giggles), except by those of us that smoke it:D Oooops, I think I outed myself.........gotta go now

Chrissy8888
09-23-2007, 06:40 PM
I smoke regularly however when I am all dressed up I think my long Capri 120’s make me feel sexy. I do have a couple of lady friends that smoke and know I CD. They have helped me achieve the feminine look. I wouldn’t recommend smoking to anybody but I do enjoy it, while en fem.

Angie G
09-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Windy now stop that! :hugs:
Angie

Kate Jennings
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Same here.

As a guy smoking is a no no. Doesnt interest me and actually bothers me.

When I put a dress on and get all dolled up, finish that lipstick and pop on my wig...one of the first things I do is light up a Virginia Slim. Like Deidre I find it sexy and find women that smoke sexy.

When the dress comes off the cigarettes go away.

paulaN
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
I gave up smoking after the first of the year. I smoked for about 35 years. I took the f**K it all pills. the very last thing I want to do is have a smoke now,I'd be right back on them again. However I too loved to smoke and dress up.

Miss Petra
09-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Guilty as charged. Only smoke enfemme and only woman branded cigarettes. It helps relax me when I am in public and there is something about lipstick nails & Virginia Slims 120'S.

So the cigarette companies did their marketing & branding well to convince me that something that is bad is actually good.

GypsyKaren
09-24-2007, 01:48 AM
This thread is about smoking while dressed, it is NOT here for you to share your anti-smoking views, you can start your own thread for that if you choose because such posts will continue to be removed...I would very much appreciate it if you'd stop.

Karen Starlene

Rhonda in dallas
09-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I have smoked vs 120's for years,even before i started dressing. I also have loved looking and the sexy ladies who smoke. Now that I have started dressing its that much better.I know it not healthy but i still love it

melissaabom
09-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Hi

The same for me , I smoke when I am dressed . it calms me
and love the feel of a cigarette .
I do not smok e , when in male mode ! Funny !!

Melissa:2c:

AprilCD
09-24-2007, 07:49 PM
I told a friend last week that I smoke only as April. She thought how very interesting. Last week in Atlanta I went through 2 packs in the four days out there. I thought oh oh now I am hooked for sure. It has been over a week and not one single craving came about. Oh yes April has been put back in the closet for now as well. I quess I like that bad girl imagery you see with a girl and a cigarette. Sort of that Rock n Roll, adventurous spirit.

windycissy
09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
I told a friend last week that I smoke only as April. She thought how very interesting. Last week in Atlanta I went through 2 packs in the four days out there. I thought oh oh now I am hooked for sure. It has been over a week and not one single craving came about. Oh yes April has been put back in the closet for now as well. I quess I like that bad girl imagery you see with a girl and a cigarette. Sort of that Rock n Roll, adventurous spirit.

There is something exciting about being a bad girl, all right...isn't it strange how many of us only smoke when we're dressed? I used to love smoking when I flew first class, there was something about lighting up with a drink in sinful luxury. I feel the same way about dressing up and going out en femme, and it's fun to huddle with the other outcasts outside their offices, smoking cigarettes in their skirts and dresses.

Dee Model
09-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Dee smokes. The dude don't.

Melissa A.
09-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Have always smoked as Melissa. (well, not when I was, like, eight!) Started as a guy in my mid-30's. Guess the addiction just kinda eventually caught up with me. Have always been attracted to women who smoke, though I have dated plenty who didn't. It certainly enhances feeling girly for me as Melissa. Parliament light 100's is my brand.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Alice B
09-26-2007, 03:44 PM
We were all raised with advertising that makes woman smoking look glamorous. It was designed to attract both the male and female. When dressed having a smoke, seeing the lipstick on it and maybe watching yourself in the mirror adds to the feeling of being sexy. I also am guilty of this while trying to stop. Do pretty well in drab, but dressed-that's another story.:eek:

Shelly67
09-26-2007, 04:50 PM
Now that is true - its a strange but very sexy thing if you watch yourself smoking in the mirror .

The only other time I smoke is when I go really fast - giggle .

RobertaFermina
09-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Smoke when I'm dressed ?

Only when I'm HOT.....sizzle-sizzle :be: sssSMOKIN' HOT !

wannabie
09-27-2007, 12:37 AM
My :2c: here but, maybe the reason why we smoke enfemme is because its another kind of a forbidden tendency some of us feel?

what do you think?

Serena Smith
10-01-2007, 07:31 AM
I thought ... could I be the only one... after reading this I was glad to be part of the crowd

salem
10-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Yes me too. When dressed I smoke because it feels very sexy. When not dressed, I have no desire to smoke. I used to enjoy the long Salem cigarettes (hence my name!) but they are no longer available downunder. I then swithched to Marlboro 100s but they are also no longer available. Seems that one has to be pretty determined just to indulge in occasional favourite habit!

docrobbysherry
10-02-2007, 09:24 AM
When I was young and hung out at the clubs almost every nite, everyone smoked. I felt left out, so I started puffing when I was drinking. "Puffing" is smoking without inhaling. After a few months, I discovered I WAS inhaling without knowing it! Just a little warning for you "puffing" girls.

Shannon CD
10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
I stopped smoking 3 months ago after about four years (this time). Since I am getting into "Shannon Season", this thread makes me very nervous...LOL.

I always loved having a cigarette while dressed...now I am beginning to think about it again. Wish me luck.

MsRicky
10-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Ha you lot sod the anti smoking issues. JUST DO IT. be sexy

Roxi Loh
10-02-2007, 11:14 PM
I don't smoke normally but I have a huge smoking fetish. Love to see women smoke including me when I am a woman.

JulieFL
10-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Seems like we have a goodly number of smoking fetishists here :D

I wish I could give up the habit while in drab and only smoke my Marlboro Light 100s while dressed as Julie.

SatinDoll00
10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
I never smoked...

But I do find women that do attractive.

There is something just...hot about it. In the abstract.

I dated some women that smoked...and it didn't work out. Mostly because of the smoking.

I guess I like to look at it...but I don't like to deal with it??

Also, I have thought about doing it as Morgan...even though I cannot stand it en drab. I have even gone so far as to hold one while wearing long satin opera gloves...even though it was not lit.

I know for me it goes back to childhood. Many of the sexiest women back in the 70s smoked publically. Smoking used to be considered glamorous and sexy...before we knew about the effects of it.

With all that said...I don't think I would...but I can understand the attraction.

Morgan

windycissy
10-03-2007, 10:45 PM
I must say I'm amazed at how this little thread has taken off...I truly thought I was an oddball because I only smoked while dressed, who knew? Can you believe that I haven't dressed, or felt any desire for a cigarette, since then?

AllieSF
10-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Windy, that is a shame, no dressing? You need a trip to visit your friends to get back in the mood (not necessarily to start dressing again)!