PDA

View Full Version : went out

tgirlsfriend
09-22-2007, 03:46 PM
well as i said few days ago i will probably go out....and i did it, allthough it is in the evening but still i think it is a good start, i went out with my friend from England, i just didnt want to be alone as it was dark in the eveing.
For those who are from England i will tell that i went tonight to a place called Bude , its in Cornwall, southwest coast of England . We went there near Bude canal as there is nice path there.
I took one picture before we went out, i will put it here tomorrow as it is still in camera .
so as i said i did it, and i enjoyed very much . it wasent very long walk but at least i was out .

charllote34
09-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Good for you
i did my first trip last night and feel great for it . The people on here really gave me support ,I would not have done it wthout help :happy:

tgirlsfriend
09-22-2007, 04:20 PM
it was very exitting for me, allthough as i said it wasent very long walk but still something new, i made next step , i guess next wil be to go out on daylight, but for that step i need more courage :sad:

Wenda
09-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Jus expand your experience a bit at a time, and very soon you will be amazed at you new confidence. I think you are doing it correctly, going where you are not likely to meet anyone you know, a safe spot, etc. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Kim_Bitzflick
09-22-2007, 05:12 PM
You will get more comfortable with it over time. I just went out two days ago to the mall shopping. This was my first time to try on many clothes in stores. It was great & everyone treated me like a lady. It was great.:D My only regret is that I didn't have anyone to go shopping with me.:sad:

Di
09-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Good for you hon:hugs: look forward to the pics.:D

angelfire
09-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Congrats. It may be a small step, but it was probably one of the hardest. And it will lead to many more experiences.