PDA

View Full Version : Shopping on lunch break Monday

Barbara Joanne74
09-23-2007, 04:19 PM
I can't wait. Monday, I will be in town for some meetings, and it just so happens that I will have time to go shopping before I have to head home. I cant wait. I will report back what I find. If any other girls in the Portland Oregon area are interested in a lunch time shopping spree, please PM me.
Barbara:happy:

Staci
09-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Have a nice time shopping. There are many many cute items out there for a girl. Good luck.

Billijo49504
09-23-2007, 09:15 PM
Remember, you have $ to spend. If one place don't want yours, another place will...BJ

Barbara Joanne74
09-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Just an update girls, I had a great time shopping. I started out at Walmart (cheap) and got a knit top, new bra, bra inserts, panties to go with the new bra, and a pair of stockings. It was interesting, the girl at the fitting room first was very helpful and did not have a care in the world that a "guy" was trying on womans cloths, but when I cam back out there was a grumpy old lady at the desk(reminds me of the old lady from the movie "Throw Momma from the Train".) She just stared and muttered under her breath. I paid and left. I found a starbucks close by and did the wonderwoman change and went on. Went to a local Fred Meyers, wearing my bra, new "breasts" and heeled boots. Found some cute jeans, and come cute tops, but they were way out of my budget today. I went on the the mall, now mind you I was guy in womans clothing. I wandered into Macys. The girls there were great, every few min a SA would come around and ask if I needed any help. Then I went down to the "intimate appareal" dept. I met the most wonderful woman there that helped me pick out some cute bra's. I tried them on, and of course the ones that fit the best were the most expensive. After a while she finally asked if I had ever been fitted, and I told her no. She gave me her card and told me to call and set up an appointment and she would love to help me. I cant wait. I just need to save up enough money to spend with her.

It was a great afternoon. I cant wait to get dressed up and go back again.

I should go shopping on my lunch break more often.....

Barbara:happy:

DianaGomez
09-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Cool. You have more guts than me! No way I'm going out as a guy dressed as a girl. I need the whole package. A girl dressed as a girl or no go. I admire your courage! I have no problem with shopping for anything femme anywhere in drab, but obviously as a male in a dress? NO! You go sweetie!

vikki2020
09-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Wow, nice day, Barbara!I guess if your comfortable,you make the people around you comfortable.I've been shopping while dressed, but so far, only tried on some shoes.Really enjoyed that, though.I don't know, I think I'd mess up my hair if I tried on clothes, and it takes me way to long to get it half right to begin with!Keep havin' fun.:happy: