PDA

View Full Version : I did it again( I am really pushing my luck)

Syndi
09-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Well after my last experiencewith being dressed,I got freaked out when some guy pinched me.But just the other day the urge took over .I could not sleep so i decided to walk over to the Walmart at 2 am.Also Syndi decided she wanted to go to.So I put on my khaki Rockies with a red polo.I teid my hair back and put on some sunglasses and a cap with the city's basket ball team logo.i even put some lip stick on.On the way idid not get too much attention.I passed a few late joggers.In the store i was approached a few times by the staff asking if I needed help but I shook my head "no".Did a little shopping for Syndi( a shorts and tank set and sone Hanes panties.I also had to get these nice flair leg stretch pants) There were a fewstares and some giggling but no one else noticed.Am I really that passable?I see my self in the mirror but the other me is what i see not Syndi.But i feelike her when i wear theclothes.Maybe it is the walk ,ihave been practicing.Still can't do it in heels without killing my self.:D

Wenda
09-23-2007, 06:49 PM
The fact that you are out and about is great. Just don't go anywhere that might be unsafe, ie biker bars, always plan a safe exit in an emergency, and keep on practicing. Go Girl!:thumbsup: w.

Jezebel
09-23-2007, 07:02 PM
I think it's harder to see yourself looking female when you've known your body and face is male for most of your life. You probably don't see quite how passable you are?

jasmim101
09-23-2007, 07:39 PM
at least you have the courage to go out dressed, ive yet to try it,but i love walking about in heels on my own,:happy: getting good to.:heehee:

Angie G
09-23-2007, 07:49 PM
You go girl just be careful hun be safe :hugs:
Angie

Rosaliy Lynne
09-23-2007, 09:26 PM
Well after my last experiencewith being dressed,I got freaked out when some guy pinched me.But just the other day the urge took over .I could not sleep so i decided to walk over to the Walmart at 2 am.Also Syndi decided she wanted to go to.So I put on my khaki Rockies with a red polo.I teid my hair back and put on some sunglasses and a cap with the city's basket ball team logo.i even put some lip stick on.On the way idid not get too much attention.I passed a few late joggers.In the store i was approached a few times by the staff asking if I needed help but I shook my head "no".Did a little shopping for Syndi( a shorts and tank set and sone Hanes panties.I also had to get these nice flair leg stretch pants) There were a fewstares and some giggling but no one else noticed.Am I really that passable?I see my self in the mirror but the other me is what i see not Syndi.But i feelike her when i wear theclothes.Maybe it is the walk ,ihave been practicing.Still can't do it in heels without killing my self.:D

Sometimes I look better than other times and I do know that I am usually read. People who have nothing better to do than track my activity I just smile and even wave. Mostly people accept me as they see me though so that is a good thing. Personally I don't see me as "passing" but then I am not trying for Passing. At over 6'1 myself I know I don't pass. I am happy if I manage to blend in though, something I usually manage. Walking in heels is a challenge. However, since I generally wear heels anyway I am a lot better at it than I was at the beginning. It helps my posture too as it forces me to stand up straighter.

Billijo49504
09-23-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm just wondering if you have ever looked at the GG at Walmart or the grocery store. Especially late at night, some of them really look rough, MALE.So if you can pull it off, more power to you. (Remember not all GG are slinky, some are dumpy.)...BJ

Joy Carter
09-23-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't worry about what I look like. I do my best to dress and act proper. But you guys have to look at it. I don't. LoL

KarenSusan
09-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Do Walmarts stay open 24 hours?

Syndi
09-24-2007, 04:59 AM
Yes, walmart is 24 hours here.I think I may go to the roughest biker bar in San Antonio next.Just kidding.Thanks for the kind words of support everyone.

Carol Elizabeth
09-24-2007, 09:06 AM
Some WalMarts are open 24 - 7. Usually they are the Super WalMarts and yes that even includes Christmas!

Some of the smaller WalMart stores only stay open 24 - 7 during Christmas shopping season.

CE