PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Veronica 1
09-23-2007, 10:43 PM
I just came out to my sons friend who is over at the house a lot. I have painted nails and I was sure that he would say something but there was silence for hours. I finally had to ask him why he had not said anything about my nails and he said that it did not matter to him how I wished to present myself to the world. He was totally cool with it as long as I stayed in front of him.:heehee: Not that I swing that way but I did have to laugh at his reply. I really seem to be blessed in that I have only recently found myself and have came out to the important people in my life and have only found acceptance.

Zee
09-24-2007, 05:08 PM
Thats awesome Ronni. You are truely blessed with good people around you.

Veronica 1
09-24-2007, 07:11 PM
I feel that I am blessed. My family and friends are the strongpoint of my life and now that they know everything is only going to get better.

Marla S
09-24-2007, 07:17 PM
yep, sounds great. Congrats. Enjoy it.

Wenda
09-24-2007, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Ronniwannabe;1019438] ... I just came out to my sons friend ...it did not matter to him how I wished to present myself to the world. He was totally cool with it as long as I stayed in front of him.:heehee: Not that I swing that way but I did have to laugh at his reply.
Great to hear. Similar to my youngest son's reaction... ".. yeah?... so?...." His comment does have the undertone of stereotype however, that we are prowling gays, ready to goose anything that stops. We have made some progress, but there is work to do.

On another note, there seem to be a lot of us here from SK and AB. Why don't we invite someone from the Masquerade group in Wpg to MHat to give us some ideas on how to have as much fun as they do?
w.

Veronica 1
09-24-2007, 09:32 PM
That is a fantastic idea. Lets get a local group of us together for fun and excitement.