PDA

View Full Version : First Day Long En Femme Experience

Kathy Leigh
09-23-2007, 11:25 PM
I am deep deep inside a closet with a wife I love who knows nothing of my dressing and would not be able to handle it.

Today my wife when to visit our daughter out of town so I had the house to myself. All the hidden goodies came out and I have now been in my corset for 12 straight hours and I love it.

I was able to try on all the clothes I bought on Ebay and never had an opportunity to wear.

I even tried to take pictures of myself for the first time. I won't be able to see full size pictures because I don't have a cable to get them out of my digital camera. Maybe I could even get an avitar out of the sessions.

I live in South FL and would love to get together with other girls to dress and share knowledge. I cannot possibly pass and would never leave a hotel room/home dressed.

It would be great to even correspond with someone local.

Have a great day ladies.

Sedona
09-23-2007, 11:57 PM
Sounds like a great time. But, I'm sure you know, South Beach, or better yet, the Key Largo area, is quite trans/CD/whatever friendly. So, if you decide to head out, you have options.

Good luck with the corset, and make sure you give yourself a break from it. 12 hours is quite a bit of time, so be careful, ok?