PDA

View Full Version : Things you collect....(for everyone to answer)

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2007, 11:39 AM
Reflecting on the boys toys thread, I mentioned I collect caps, all kinds of memorabilia caps from sports to films, as most know i also collect ties and also T-shirts, again thats mainly films and sports t-shirts, so what i was wonder is there something you avidly collect......tell us about what you collect?

Marla S
09-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Things related to the history of sugar.
Sweet, isn't it :D

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Things related to the history of sugar.oooh sounds interesting Marla, care to expand on what you mean :)

Marla S
09-24-2007, 12:25 PM
oooh sounds interesting Marla, care to expand on what you mean :)
Well, vintage postcards showing sugar refineries, company certificates, vintage iron sugar nips, old sugar cones, scientific instruments for sugar analysis, and stuff like that.
Almost everything that highlights the cultural and industrial history of sugar. But because my budget is tight it's a slowly growing collection and I have to resell some of the more expensive items from time to time.
The tight budget is also the reason I am not collecting silver items, like sugar bowls or sugar tongs.

SirTrey
09-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Reflecting on the boys toys thread, I mentioned I collect caps, all kinds of memorabilia caps from sports to films, as most know i also collect ties and also T-shirts, again thats mainly films and sports t-shirts, so what i was wonder is there something you avidly collect......tell us about what you collect?

I collect a lot of Pagan items, have for years....Chalices, candles, bells, cauldrons, incense burners, statues, wall plaques, etc.....I have enough candles and incense to keep Me going for the next fifty years...I am also very much into music and have a LOT of music files that I interchange regularly on My IPOD....all types, styles of music from very hypnotic Indie, to classical, to alternative, to hard rock, soft rock, name it, I probably have it....and I'm always trying new music....Also buy clothes a lot, love sports related clothing, jerseys, t-shirts, etc.....Oh, and JEEP stuff....I LOVE My Jeep....and love things with the Jeep insignia....That's about it....**Trey**

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Well, vintage postcards showing sugar refineries, company certificates, vintage iron sugar nips, old sugar cones, scientific instruments for sugar analysis, and stuff like that.
Almost everything that highlights the cultural history of sugar. But because my budget is tight it's a slowly growing collection and I have to resell some of the more expensive items from time to time.
The tight budget is also the reason I am not collecting silver items, like sugar bowls or sugar tongs.

wow that really sounds a interesting and unusual collection, ok another question, if i may? what got you interested in this in the first place?

I collect a lot of Pagan items, have for years....Chalices, candles, bells, cauldrons, incense burners, statues, wall plaques, etc.....

you have cauldrons?? well cool!!....i must admit i like incense burners too :)

Marla S
09-24-2007, 12:35 PM
what got you interested in this in the first place?
That's quite easy:heehee:. I am a chemist, did some family research, discovered that one of my ancestors founded a company some 160 years ago together with a guy who became later one of the most prominent sugar chemists of his time.
Started reading old chemistry books about sugar and got interested in this subject.

Kieron Andrew
09-24-2007, 12:36 PM
That's quite easy:heehee:. I am a chemist, did some family research, discovered that one of my ancestors founded a company some 160 years ago together with a guy who became later one of the most prominent sugar chemists of his time.
Started reading old chemistry books about sugar and became interested in this subject.

thanks for sharing Marla :)

CaptLex
09-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Does that include, rum? :happy:

I collect nautical and piratical stuff (big surprise, right?), and I also get a pin from every Hard Rock Cafe I've ever visited in my travels. I'm going to need a new box for those soon. :heehee:

SirTrey
09-24-2007, 01:19 PM
you have cauldrons?? well cool!!....i must admit i like incense burners too

LOL.....Yep....I have cauldrons...Several, actually....And a LOT of Pentacles. :) **Trey**

Marla S
09-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Does that include, rum? :happy:
If it is an old one, of course.
But somehow it evaporates, once I have it :drink:

Claudia Zylindrias
09-24-2007, 01:38 PM
swords and old weaponry, odd and ends that i find when i go to old castles / muesuems /ruins.

Adam
09-24-2007, 01:49 PM
caps, coca cola stuff, mini di cast cars and posters, And money

ZenFrost
09-24-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't collect any single thing in particular per se, but I do have large quantities of certain items that I actually use. Like origami paper, old socks, crayons, and lint. I keep them around because they're useful in art projects.

John
09-24-2007, 02:59 PM
Books!!!

Not any type of book in particular, just lots and lots of books! (I have three bookshelve units in my room, and I've got another two on order to fill with the boxes of books under my bed(and probably some more when I next get paid)).

bi_weird
09-24-2007, 03:08 PM
I have a surprisingly large collection of foreign coins considering that I've only ever been to Canada (which if you're from Michigan is basically America). Found some and been given some as gifts. It's starting to become a real hobby.

Cai
09-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Books!!!

Not any type of book in particular, just lots and lots of books! (I have three bookshelve units in my room, and I've got another two on order to fill with the boxes of books under my bed(and probably some more when I next get paid)).
^^ Ditto to that. I probably personally own about 400 books.

I'm not sure if it counts as "collecting" but I keep every birthday card/christmas card/holiday card that anyone sends me, along with any certificates/awards I receive. I have about 2 shoe boxes full at this point.

Tedi
09-24-2007, 03:50 PM
For the last 30 years or so I've picked up keys whenever I come across them at flea markets, yard sales and such. My collection (last count) was nearly 800.

I have no earthly idea what I'm going to do with 800 keys.

mistunderstood
09-24-2007, 04:00 PM
I collect G.I. Joe's and female action figures.

Syr_SwitchyGQ
09-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Well I used to collect plushies and those little plastic animals... but I basically grew out of all of that and donated almost all of it to places containing lots of children. Since then I've tried to "travel light" since I'm in that lovely transient stage of my life (pun intended) wherein I'm changing living situations at an alarmingly frequent rate. Thus, no collecting possible. I guess I have a lot of books, but I'm pairing down on those, too.

Tobie
09-24-2007, 06:26 PM
SirTrey, I'm envious of your cauldrons. I've been wanting one for almost 10 years, but just haven't been able to afford or find one.

My own collections include stuffed animals(I admit it!), coins my grandmother gives me, I collect baby paraphernalia.. currently have 4 strollers, crib, toddler bed(which my toddler no longer sleeps in), two Snuglis, ring sling, pouch sling... Yeah, I collect baby stuff.

And males.. for some reason, I'm surrounded by males: my kids, my partners, my darn cat! It sounds weird, but I do collect males.

DanielMacBride
09-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Hmm, what do I collect? Where do I start? ;)

Books (particularly antique ones, I LOVE old books); matryoshka dolls (I am half Ukrainian so they are of personal significance); antique clothing, sewing patterns and magazines; pagan paraphernalia (especially things relating to Brighid); candles; anything with wolves on it (especially white wolves); owls; spinning fibres, yarn and knitting paraphernalia and patterns (yes, I am a fibreholic lol); antique buttonhooks, collars, lace and any other little antique bits and pieces that interest me when I find them; antique sewing machines (I currently have 9, all of which are in full working order because I restore them, my oldest one was made in 1885).

Daniel

Sally24
09-24-2007, 10:18 PM
I have a small collection of cigarette lighters and cases. I love some of the stuff from the 40's and 50's, such style. I don't smoke anymore so they are just for collecting not using. My oldest lighter is a "Magic Pocket Lighter" from the late 1800's. It is very ornate.
http://www.thelampworks.com/images/magic_1.jpg

DanielMacBride
09-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Wow, what a great lighter, I love it :) I am fascinated by all things Victorian (as I mentioned in my previous post I collect clothes and patterns and whatever else I can find that takes my fancy LOL), but never thought of lighters.

Daniel

Joy Carter
09-25-2007, 03:01 AM
Daffy Duck Items. My alter ego if you will. Bad tempered wise ass. loL

Daffy came on the scene sixty five years ago and my oldest item is a clipping from a magazine announcing that.
I have some cast figures about five inches high from the forties. Up to recent issues like a biscuit tin from Australia, a milk bottle from Canada, Several cookie jars, numerous coffee cups and plushes. My fave in a talking wrist watch with five of my hero's sayings on it. I get some smiles out of the kids when I play it for them.

See you guys, Joy ain't so bad.:heehee:

Pretty Sissy Dani
09-25-2007, 07:43 AM
I collect comic books and have for more than 40 years.

Devon James
09-25-2007, 10:11 AM
I've been thinking deeply about this, I can't say I really collect something. Well maybe, ehm I keep the concerttickets from where I have been, I guess that counts?

Kieron Andrew
09-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I've been thinking deeply about this, I can't say I really collect something. Well maybe, ehm I keep the concerttickets from where I have been, I guess that counts?

of course it counts Deron :)...i didnt specify how large the scope could be on this subject because i wanted to see if anyone collected anything unusual

Caroline Simmons
09-25-2007, 01:49 PM
I did collect Football / Soccer programmes , I had lots ( still got about 5,000 in my loft ready for e-bay ? )
now I just save the ones from my fav footie team

Taylor105
09-27-2007, 05:00 PM
Not really manly but I am not ashamed of my Cabbage Patch Kid collection. I have been actively collecting since I got my first kid at age 10. I mostly collect the soft sculpted ones that are still being made in Cleveland, Georgia at Babyland. I am mostly into the boys. I have quite a large collection and they are pretty expensive. They are made by hand so a lot of craftsmanship goes into them. I actually have quite a few male friend collectors. Some of them are gay but there is one old guy who is 70 somthing years old and been happily married for 53 years. lol He is a hard core collector too!! Here is a link to Babyland's site. If you click on Original Handmade kids and then click on kids it will take you to pics of individual dolls up for adoption. I guess because I always wanted to be adopted into a different family as a kid I just really grew attached to the magic of the CPK. How you can adopt them. I am a proud daddy to a whole bunch of them.

http://cabbagepatchkids.com/

I collect music. All kinds of music. I have over 2000 cds at last count. I still don't have an iPod. I really need one. I collect books. I'm working on finishing up my Stephen King collection. I'm only missing a couple of books to get it up to date. Then there are the DVDs. I collect movies too.

I'm a mess. lol

Dasein9
09-28-2007, 07:15 AM
Books. Not a huge number of old ones, but I have a lot of books.

Gods. One is a Chinese grave guardian that's anywhere from 150 - 6,000 years old. I don't want to take him to the museum to check because I'm afraid there'll be an ethical obligation to return him to the Chinese people.

Faith_G
09-29-2007, 09:49 PM
'Nother book hoarder here.

Marcie Sexton
09-29-2007, 10:11 PM
I have four major collections that I dabble in...

the first is sports cards, mostly baseball...some date back to when I was only 6 or 7...

the next is stamps...I collect postage stamps from all over the world, constantly looking for contacts that will purchase them for me...

the third is coins...althoughmost were given tome by my parents most date back prior to my birth in '54...such examples are the steel pennys minted during WWII...

The last is caps...I have about 500 of them, some dating back to my high school years when I played baseball, 69-73 and in college 73-77, not to mention my caps of my favorite MLB and NCAA caps...Mets, Dodgers, UCLA, WVU, Marshall, UK, Fresno State...

Oh yea lets not forget my all my makeup and girlie girl stuff, guess that makes five huh...

So I guess you could say I have a plate full...

BarbaraTalbot
09-30-2007, 02:18 AM
Started reading old chemistry books about sugar and got interested in this subject.

Fascinating how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..I thought about this after I looked at my list of jobs: I had a job as a bill collector. My Paternal Grandfather had started one of the first personal goods finance companies in the southwest. I worked as a welder/fitter for mostly ornamental iron. My entire Maternal grandpa's line were blacksmiths. My surname means barrelmaker and was anglicized from Kieffer. My maternal Grandma's line were made water barrels.

I have no earthly idea what I'm going to do with 800 keys. Cntinueing the 'smithing' theme, when I sold real estate I was a bit of an amateur locksmith. I did a lot of re-keys, the old keys went in a bucket I must have 200 keys around. I like old locks more than old keys, but both are fun, best if they match!

As for me I collect Volkswagen small scale and full scale, OLD lincoln logs preferable from before J.L.Wright (Frank Lloyd Wrights son and the inventor of lincoln logs) sold out to (playschool?). I collect random unmatched chairs, preferably found on the side of the road and refinished. I used to collect stamps. I collect currency, prefer deuces, old bills. If newer I collect by serial number, palindromes, ladders, poker hands, zip code bills, etc etc. My favorite ones are exceedingly rare, they read the same upside down as right side up. I collect heels but thats kind of a new obsession, ties, rocks, old tools.

Joy Carter
09-30-2007, 05:43 AM
Oh I forgot one. Oil cans. I collect old and odd oil cans. :sad: OK so your not impressed. :heehee:LoL

JenniferMBlack
09-30-2007, 08:59 AM
I collect racing die-cast cars, old currency,. and although not a collection per se I have for some reason a large amount of keys, not exactly sure why or where they have all come from maybe just old ones I have never thrown away.

Lisa Golightly
09-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Teddy bears... Posh ones ;)

Joanne f
09-30-2007, 02:01 PM
I seem to have a few mini collections, coins, keys, camaras, swords/bayonets, artillery shell case`s, bullets, fossils, stamps, and i expect a few more things that i have forgotten about .

Sherlyn
09-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Hi Kieron ...I collect records ..have quite a large collection that Ive aquired over the years from garage sales and thrift stores or just bought..have most the Beatles in stereo and mono $$$$$$$$...hendrix etc ..got a bit of money if I ever sold...and paid very little ...figuring Im around 800 Lp's and half that very collectable

Wendy me
09-30-2007, 02:16 PM
firearms.... hunting and fishing things ....high heels....odd's and ends .... mostly odd ends.....

Alice B
09-30-2007, 02:20 PM
4 things. All of which are from world wide travels.

1. Shark carvings.
2. Frog carvings of wood and stone.
3. Masks. We have several walls covered with them.
4. Baseball caps from every place I've dived in the world.

Jessica
09-30-2007, 03:12 PM
i collect wizard's and dragons have several dozen of each...........

Jocelyn Quivers
09-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Video Games arcade classics and 8 bit Nintnedo primarily, ghost books, and shot glasses.

Jadeanne
09-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Old computers, computer books, and parts - I repair/rebuild ones for people who otherwise couldn't afford one;

Records and music CDs - have lots of 60s/70s vinyl, was record librarian for a college radio station, got the rejects from a couple of commercial stations for a year or so.

Kieron Andrew
09-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Old computers, computer books, and parts - I repair/rebuild ones for people who otherwise couldn't afford one.

dont fancy shipping one to the UK, do you? :heehee:

KrazyKat
10-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Authentic Hawaiian shirts made of cotton only with tags that say they are made in Hawaii, or had one from Aruba, St Kitt, etc.

Old books, hardback. I have a hardback first edition Betty Crocker cookbook my Greatgrand left me, still has a pressed 4-leaf clover in it, and recipes on cards hand written in her handwriting.

First edition "Happy Hollisters", "Nancy Drew", and "Hardy Boys". My first escapes from the hard work the oldest daughter on a big farm had to do in the 1960's(yup, that was me with a flashlight under the blanket after my Mom told me to go to bed, lol)!!

dancinginthedark
10-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Books, rocks, baskets, teddy bears, sand, and just started collecting skeleton keys.

Mae

I don't know if this one counts as a collection but some years it seems so. I've had as many as 16 at a time. Stray animals. We live in the country and people seem to think their unwanted pets will find a nice home out here. Wrong, they become feral and starve unless a home can be found. That's what I do. Get them healthy and find them a home. For fun I collect license plate numbers now, and report the dumpees.

ArleneRaquel
10-01-2007, 12:29 AM
I love to collect , Bras, Panties, Robes, Fashion Eywear, jewelry and MEN :heehee: :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - :drink: Chardonnay is ALMOST as Good as being a CD'er. :happy:

Vaerise
10-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Miniatures, the ones that requires you to paint them.. i think its more of a hobby...

jsoto81
10-07-2007, 10:26 PM
I collect camera, earliest from the 1970s. I have a few from the turn of the century.

Anthony Jake
10-16-2007, 10:44 AM
I have just started collecting (well, for the past year) things to do with horse racing.. plus the race-cards for all the horse racing meetings that i go to.

I also have a lot of books, mainly biography styles ones, real life stuff y'know (im not too big when it comes to fiction)

I also collect old VHS tapes.(mainly coz they are easy to find and cheap..i think its more of a hoarding problem that tho! lol)

Im also beginning to think i collect sneakers as i seem to have a quickly growing pile! :heehee: My favourites are my soap shoes, y'know the ones with a grind plate one the bottem.. :D

Emily Ann Brown
10-16-2007, 05:59 PM
At ten years old I saw a new Jaguar E type and have been in love ever since. I have maybe 200 models now of E types, from 1/2" long to large ceramic cookie jars. One made out of leather, one made out of a lump of coal, some have remote controls, some are slot cars, many are in original sales containers and bubbles. Then there's the lifesize one in the garage.

That spilled over into repair manuals and sales literature for the E types.

Emily Ann

christid66
10-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Does female clothing count?:heehee:

OK....Was an autograph collector when younger as well as soccer /sports programs and now tickets form events that I've been to which I frame.

Amy Lynn3
10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
At times I have collected other items, but I will only list the collections I have in my possession: Anniversary clocks from all over the world, straight razors from around the world, firearms, both hand and long guns, shaving mugs, shaving brushes, travel mirrors for shaving, I had a large collection of railroad watches, but passed them on to the kids. I still have a few pocket watches here, 35mm cameras and lens, old hand tools, handsaws, Walt Disney character watches....M Mouse, D Duck, Pluto, etc. 8 day clocks.....Sessions, Ingraham etc. pocket knives, many western items...books, pictures, lunch boxes, etc. Yes, we have wall units in every room full of stuff. No need to ask now.... where do I keep all that stuff? By the way... I'm still looking to buy any of the above listed items, as I have room for one moooore wall unit.
Amy

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Shot glasses - and I use 'em too!! :drink:

:eek: Marla... that is a really really really unusual hobby!! But thanks for explaining why! :heehee:

-

Albtraum
10-20-2007, 02:24 PM
Books are a big thing at my house, also pig paraphernalia. Yep, I used to be a Hog Farmer. Registered Boars. Nothing like porcine perfection. Pictures, calenders, carvings, even have a pig light switch, pig house slippers, and a pig doorstop.:tongueout

Kieron Andrew
10-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Books are a big thing at my house, also pig paraphernalia. Yep, I used to be a Hog Farmer. Registered Boars. Nothing like porcine perfection. Pictures, calenders, carvings, even have a pig light switch, pig house slippers, and a pig doorstop.:tongueout

pig obsession eh ;):heehee:

Daintre
10-20-2007, 02:31 PM
For some reason, I am a collector of penguins...not real ones....I have penguin candles, music boxes, stuffed ones. My favorite is a penguin necklace. The most special penguin is a dollar store foam penguin bought for me by my late mom.

Crissy Kay
10-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Wargames, the printed ones, with hexgrid maps, and cardboard counters. I have been a military history buff, all my life.

Anthony Jake
10-27-2007, 11:15 AM
At ten years old I saw a new Jaguar E type and have been in love ever since. I have maybe 200 models now of E types, from 1/2" long to large ceramic cookie jars. One made out of leather, one made out of a lump of coal, some have remote controls, some are slot cars, many are in original sales containers and bubbles. Then there's the lifesize one in the garage.

That spilled over into repair manuals and sales literature for the E types.

Emily Ann

Jaguars.. my grandad always use to drive a Jag, he still does...(well my gran does b/c he has gone blind) think its the S-type now.. he bought her a gold one for their golden wedding anniversary :D
Lovely car, comfortable and efficient.. and the way it sets all the seating and stearing wheel etc to move into the right place when you get in ..

Ðarissa
10-27-2007, 03:34 PM
I used to collect hockey cards. I got peeved off at how expensive they got and how often doubles started to appear in packs so I quit. I have a decent collection of cards from the 90's and a small bunch from the 70's and some stuff from the 80's. I wish I had the cards that I owned when I was a kid.

I have a pretty decent music collection that includes vinyl, cassettes and CDs.

I'm also big with books. Love books! The only books I get rid of are the novels that I don't like. I could use a library and a hot librarian. ;)

I also collect fantasy figures, especially dragons and got into buying some of the dragons from the McFarlanes Dragon series (http://www.spawn.com/toys/categorytype.aspx?categoryid=6).

sami1952
10-27-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm into collecting caps from different trucks to tools and i collect truck collectables,i must have close to 200 or so, some are valued closed to 200.00, some less, some more.

Leo Lane
10-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Stamps. Yeah, I'm a geek.

jazmine
11-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Full size, stand-up classic arcade games.

Wren
11-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Can't pass up an opportunity to talk about my obsessions.

I collect Comic Books... I have millions of dollars worth of comic books that I can't find room for anymore. I also make and collect costumes and props i.e. wigs, which I have 20 of.

Drake
12-06-2007, 12:06 PM
I collect coins and... um... Pokemon cards still. The coin collection was passed down from my dad and I've been continuing it. He gave his stamp collection to my brother. I probably would have got that too if he had known my brother wasn't going to care for it and destroy it.

I know there's more crap... Hold on...
Oh yeah, I have a few classical music CD's. Probably gonna start up a collection with those too. Then comic books once I move out. I love comics.

AmberTG
12-12-2007, 07:03 PM
I collect WAY too many things! I'm getting ready to E-bay some of them, like my Star Wars figures from the Phantom Menace. I have a few from the 1977 to 83 period, but they're not complete, just the figure.
Lately, I've started collecting the figures from the Pirates movies, why, I don't know, but they look cool!
My long term collectables are bayonets, model railroad stuff, though that's more of a hobby then a collection, fossils, older guns, American and Canadian pennies, family geneology information and photos, and certain train and gun books.
I still have my collection of airplane models that I built a long time ago, but I'm not sure I want to look in the boxes to see if they're broken.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Wargames, the printed ones, with hexgrid maps, and cardboard counters. I have been a military history buff, all my life.

Ahhhhhhhh yes, Avalon Hills ASL is my favorite, though I'm not very good at it yet. Ive got several others in civil war, and modern.

My main collecting is in Film Scores (the orchestral kind), and for 30 years I've done quite well. If its out there I probably have it ;)

12 Adventure Team G.I Joes, I have 4 originals, the team HQ, vehicles, and modified things I've created to fill in the gaps. I have several of the CY-Girl figures as well.
Lastly I collect sounds and sound effects to add to my synthesizer library for film scoring.

it never ends ...
*hugs*

Zara

Ðarissa
12-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Can't pass up an opportunity to talk about my obsessions.

I collect Comic Books... I have millions of dollars worth of comic books that I can't find room for anymore. I also make and collect costumes and props i.e. wigs, which I have 20 of.Ahhhh that reminds me I also collect comics but mainly those dedicated to Conan and other Robert E Howard characters. I have a big collection of Savage Sword of Conan comics and Conan the Barbarian plus Red Sonja and Kull comics. It really sucked when Marvel dropped Savage Sword and it still ticks me off. I haven't bought a comic in years now. Thing is, I really liked the oldschool magazine sized comics like Eerie, Creepy, Vampirella, Epic and 1994.... ooh and Heavy Metal. I have a bunch of those comic mags tucked away. Too bad they don't seem to make anything like that anymore.... except for Heavy Metal.

KathrynTX
12-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Swords and blades

Sci-fi memorabilia (mostly Star Wars and Star Trek)

Role playing game books

Metal miniatures

xsideburnsx
12-13-2007, 03:24 PM
I collect records, music stubs, flyers, paper zines, books, movies.

I'd say clothes too considering I have 2 closets full of coats, jeans, shirts...etc. I'm big on certain prints and colors. Total fashion ***** I am. :tongueout

Fab Karen
01-12-2008, 06:09 AM
Daffy Duck Items. My alter ego if you will. Bad tempered wise ass. loL

One of his best lines: "I don't like pain, it hurts me."