PDA

View Full Version : Best breast.

paloma
09-24-2007, 12:18 PM
How do you achieve a noticeable cleavage. I have got decent breast forms and look every inch the female when dressed, but I just don't seem to be able to get the right cleavage look between my breasts. They always seem to be too far apart. I have tried to improve the look with shadowy make-up but I just don't seem to be able to get it quite right.

Wenda
09-24-2007, 12:52 PM
If you search for cleavage, breast forms, etc, you will find lots of discussion. For cleavage I use nuBra or Qbra under my forms. simple, effective. w.

Sedona
09-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Hi Paloma (dove) pretty name BTW,

Unless you have a professional hollywood prosthetic person working with you, you don't get cleavage with forms.

Basically, you create cleavage with some sort of apparatus that squeezes your chest tissue together. If you're already curvy, a push up bra, and some padding may be all you need. But, for most of us, tapes, or a contraption like a Cleavage Creator (google this) or a nubra (this one too), is what you need.

I've been very successful at creating cleavage by using a tightly cinched nubra, a molded cup bra (has a semi-hard shell), and small forms tucked discretely inside the bra.

PM me if you have any questions, or do some sleuthing throughout this site. The Maryannsung method is a great place to start.

kay_jessica
09-24-2007, 01:32 PM
I just use good quality push up bras.

Hugs

Kay

tiffanythecd2001
11-10-2007, 07:46 PM
:happy:Hi since ive a natural hourglass type figure i can make my breast look bigger with a wonder bra en two old falsee put in the side of bra en push the chest muscel toward the middel en makes a deep cleavage en makes em look bigger too, Tiffany.:p

wannabie
11-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Not just push up bras. Try something a size smaller than your used to wearing. after wear the falsies under the boobs.

Kris
11-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Well I wear a bra that is a size too small to get the push up effect and the cleavage.. it's just natural because gravity works!

:hugs: Kris

sissystephanie
11-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Well I wear a bra that is a size too small to get the push up effect and the cleavage.. it's just natural because gravity works!

Kris is right. Her method is probably the most cost effective. I was fitted for a bra at a Nordstrom's store by a professional prosthetic bra fitter. After she learned I was not going to buy the $600.00 forms she wanted to sell me, she told me that I could obtain good cleavage, and a nice bosom, by merely wearing one size smaller bra. Same cup size, just smaller band size. I am a natural 40B, so when I wear a 38B I have very nice cleavage, like Kris.

Have to admit, I really liked those Forms!! They really gave me a nice shape:love:, but the cost??

Sissy/Stephanie

Mofre Girl than man sometimes

Kris
11-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Kris is right. Her method is probably the most cost effective. I was fitted for a bra at a Nordstrom's store by a professional prosthetic bra fitter. After she learned I was not going to buy the $600.00 forms she wanted to sell me, she told me that I could obtain good cleavage, and a nice bosom, by merely wearing one size smaller bra. Same cup size, just smaller band size. I am a natural 40B, so when I wear a 38B I have very nice cleavage, like Kris.

Have to admit, I really liked those Forms!! They really gave me a nice shape:love:, but the cost??

Sissy/Stephanie

Mofre Girl than man sometimes

Stephanie,
I want to tell you that one of my closest friends works at Nordstom. If you were to be here for the "employee shopping days" then she can get them for 40% off...... but that's still a HUGE chunk of money! But the offers open if you like!

shauna 9
11-11-2007, 01:46 AM
Try something a size smaller than your used to wearing.