PDA

View Full Version : Desert island

charllote34
09-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Ok so lets do a LOST girls ! Your stuck on a desert island and you can take only 3 items of x dressing items with you what would they be?
Hmm think i would have my black boots with the 3 inch heel ( so unpractical for the beach but hey who cares as long as you look hot! ), my lovely new green and black top and last but not least my lovely new brown wig with the curls at the bottom , let the debate begin
love and hugs c x x :happy:

Sedona
09-24-2007, 01:28 PM
1. My Middle Eastern outfit (bra and skirt). The skirt is gorgeous, breezy, and if need be, I could dismantle the gauze-like material for a fishing net, and use the sparkly things on the bra for mirrors, or fishing lures.

2. My girlie flip flops (Kelly Green), to protect my feet from hot sand and rocks.

3. One of my medium length sundresses for everyday wear, in thin cotton for comfort. I'm including a comfy dark colored thong (like a Hanro or Elita), even though that's 3 1/2.

Hey, I'm practical! Once a boy scout, always a boy scout.

MJ
09-24-2007, 01:32 PM
easy my daisy dukes sunglasses and my flip flops

trannie T
09-24-2007, 10:11 PM
A yellow sundress, a denim miniskirt and a bra.

Can anyone tell me how to make a grass skirt?

KendallM2F86
09-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Well if i was on a desert island and i knew i wasn't getting off the island, i'd have to take my ballgown cut wedding dress (couldn't ever say goodbye to it!!), a mirror, and sum flip-flops :)

ArleneRaquel
09-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I would need a Raquel Wig, Black Bra & Matching Mesh Panties. If I am allowed a fourth item it would have to be a mirror so I could keep reminding myself of how gorgeous I am. :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Nubian Goddess *

* Wait ! I also need at least one pair of glasses or the mirror will not be needed ! Help

Sarahwithanh11
09-24-2007, 11:33 PM
I'd pick my pink sweater (it gets cold at night in the desert), denim miniskirt and a wig. I might not pass up close, but hopefully with that outfit someone passing by who saw me from a distance might want a closer look, and then I'd be rescued!

charllote34
09-25-2007, 01:54 AM
Well if i was on a desert island and i knew i wasn't getting off the island, i'd have to take my ballgown cut wedding dress (couldn't ever say goodbye to it!!), a mirror, and sum flip-flops :)

Hey some amazing choices here!
hopefully on the island we wouldnt be alone and hopefully would all be x dressers !! :hugs: