PDA

View Full Version : From Fantasy to reality in one weekend!

Dawn D.
09-24-2007, 04:49 PM
This was going to be a rather lenghty post of my past weekend experience, however, in the inerest of time and boredom to those who may read this, I have shortened the story as much as possible.

My Wife and i went to our nephew's wedding over the weekend up in Oregon. During this trip many of my dreams concerning crossdressing (most that I was sure would never happen) have been made real! Here is the summarized list:

1. Wife is acceptable to going out with me enfemme (yay!! that is a big one for me)!

2. Wife offered to take me out to dinner enfemme after we checked into our hotel. (I chickened out. Can you believe it!)

3. Wife says let's get your ears pierced. WOW!

4. Sunday we are getting ready to check out and she asks if I want leave enfemme!! I put on make up, get dressed, put on wig and then ask her if she thought I would pass. She says..... "yes"! I don't agree and DAMN, I leave en drab.

5. On the way home, I'm thinking, if she has so much confidence in me passing why don't I? I came up with a questionare for her; it went like this
: on a scale of 1 to 5 where do I fit, 5=pass, no doubt, 4= mostly pass, 3= sometimes pass, 2= seldom pass and 1= definately a man! Her answer..........I scored a 4!!!!!! She says that she is going to take pics of me and said that I will be very surprised. Only a couple things she thinks I need help on.

6. We get to Grants Pass, Ore. and we go shopping and she says let's get your ears pierced NOW (we were going to wait til we got back home). Couldn't find anyone open that could do it and we asked all over town. So, I came home with a new bra and nighty and she bought 3 bras. Thank you Sweatheart!!!

7. Here's the biggie.....drum roll please........on the last leg of our trip, I let her drive and she let me get dressed and even applied make up and nail polish. OH, and wore the new bra with my breast forms. So there I was in broad daylight, in a moving vehicle going from one town to the next, passing cars (she drives way to fast), getting no double takes from the passing(ed) motorists nor pedestrians, of those that looked at me anyway.

8. Wife stops car in a grocery store parking lot, so that I could get my heels out of the garment bag. Meaning that I had to exit the vehicle, go around to the other side and retreive them. I was OUTSIDE in view of everyone in the parking lot, got looks but Wife says only as though they were looking at any other woman! WOW WOW WOW!!! Maybe this was the biggie, lol!

The rest of the trip was just shear pleasure and fun for both of us! We had a ball and are quickly planning another out of town adventure in the near future! This time there will be no chickening out by me!! Thank you Sweatheart, I LOVE YOU!!!!

p.s. Tonight is the night. We are going to town to get my ears pierced right after work and she is getting a fourth piercing in hers!!!!

Sorry girls, it still came out long winded but you should have seen the original version, phew!!

Dawn

Deborah Jane
09-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend!!

cdkrista
09-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Wow what a great story. You are a very lucky girl!

angelfire
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Wow, lucky girl! Could been even more fun if you hadn't chickened out a couple times.

RobertaFermina
09-24-2007, 05:36 PM
How Wonderful, you now have a "partner in crime!".

I think its fine that you weren't ready to do all she suggested you do. She get to see you as you are... beautiful, vulnerable, human, FUN!

:love: More Joy - that's what I wish for you !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Alice B
09-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Wow! That is quite a story and one many of us would love to experience. Please send some of the photos she takes of you and have fun.:hugs:

MJ
09-24-2007, 05:55 PM
wow.. next are pictures so we can see you :heehee:

JULIE33362
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM
It So Great When Our So Helps Us With Our Fem Side It So Nice To Read Your Story Im Goin To Vegas To Do The Same Wish Me Luck

Dawn D.
09-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the responses girls!

Angel:
Could been even more fun if you hadn't chickened out a couple times

Yes, I'm sure you are right. What I am not sure of is whether or not I was ready to actually do it at that time! That old self-confidence thing, you know!

Roberta:
How Wonderful, you now have a "partner in crime!".

I think its fine that you weren't ready to do all she suggested you do. She get to see you as you are... beautiful, vulnerable, human, FUN!

Thank you! She was just a lot more giggly than she normally is too!!! It was too much fun!

Alice and MJ:

Wow! That is quite a story and one many of us would love to experience. Please send some of the photos she takes of you and have fun.

wow.. next are pictures so we can see you

I hope that she will let me post at least one! That is another one of my goals as well.

Dawn

Dawn D.
09-24-2007, 06:16 PM
Julie, I do so wish the best of luck for you!!! I hope you can be more couagreous than I. Enjoy!!

Dawn

Carla4Guage
09-24-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm so happy for you both. Sharing and becoming the full person that you appear ready to become. Congratulations! Looking forward to the pictures, let us see the ears too.

KendallM2F86
09-24-2007, 09:55 PM
i'm glad u had such an exciting weekend babe. i do think i understand the rush u were probably having. i had my first major trip also when i was in south carolina. nothing quite like the first :blushing:

faltenrock
09-25-2007, 03:24 AM
That story reminds me of my last trip to the US with my wife, well that was back in 1998. She already knew me as a Cd and had seen me dressed up fully.

We were traveling California and Oregon. On the way from San Francisco to Oregon, we went to different malls to shop. I brought some of my skirts and stuff to the US (from Germany) to dress while driving. But I didn't bring my high heels. So I wanted to get new ones. She would let me buy some new shoes somewhere in northern California. I tried them on in the car, she sitting in the car next to me. However, she didn't really believe I wanted to get dressed and drive while dressed. That night we stayed in a motel in Cresent City. I got all dressed up in the room and actually wanted to go out with her that evening to take a walk and eventually get dinner.
It was a big mistake, that I didn't tell her beforehand. She has never seen me in public space.

My wife started crying when she saw me with my new high heels, my pleated mini skirt and blouse and tights on. She wouldn't stop crying. Well, I took off all my femme clothes and had to calm her down. That night me made love and she got pregnant that night with our wonderful second boy.

It's still kind of strange to me, that she got really pregnat that night, but that's the fact.

Mollyanne
09-25-2007, 04:49 AM
Hi Dawn, WOW, that was one hellava reality trip!!!!!! THAT SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN TO ME!!!!! Good for you girl, now not only do you have a girlfriend, a shopping partner but also a SO that backs you all the way. What a wonderful life you have!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanee

Michelle04240
09-25-2007, 05:21 AM
Wow, what a trip. You are lucky to have such a great wife. Must have been a fantastic time for you. I hope you have a flower delivery lined up for her :P

Now....we just need pics

Mary Morgan
09-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Yes Dawn, it sounds as though the two of you have a wonderful relationship. Please tell us how you achieved this level of acceptance, support and participation.

Kendra Irene
09-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Thats an excellent adventure. That type of support is only something that I can hope for. Did get flowers for my birthday though.

Kendra

Rikkicn
09-25-2007, 09:11 AM
Those first steps out are so precious to us and I'm so glad you made them. I wonder whats next for you.

Sheri 4242
09-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Fantastic, Dawn!!! Sounds like you're going to be hard to live with for awhile b/c you're floating and it shows!!!

A couple of things: order that wonderful wife a couple dozen red roses right away -- send them to her at work (if she works outside the home) ASAP -- and thank her for the special time (wink, wink).

Buy her something sexy or chic or something -- let her know you love her and that she is Number One with you (and not you femme personna) -- IMO, that is where some of us really fall down sometimes when we've been given the "Green Light" -- we get caught up so very much in "our" excitement that we overwhelm our GG SO, then many times our GG SO gets to thinking they are playing second fiddle to "the other woman inside us."

BarbaraTalbot
09-25-2007, 09:40 AM
congratulations on your first outing. You shouldn't feel bad about your fears, you have to walk a bit before you can run I would imagine. :)

TV Wannabe
09-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Sounds like you had a better weekend than I did. lol

Dawn D.
09-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Oh My!! Thank you all so much for your kind replies. And, just so everyone knows, I feel so much love for this lady that is my wonderful Wife. After we pierced my ears last night at the Mall boutique, we went straight to a jewelry shop and I bought her the biggest diamond ring that I ever have. She was speechless (so was the salesman)! With her, I think diamonds trump roses! So, yes I am treating her as a very special and appreciated person. She does with me likewise.

To Louise who asks how I reached this level of acceptance: Well, like so many have said it's all in the communication. Well maybe not all of it. There has to be true love working here too! That is something the two us have known since we first laid eyes to one another. We do not judge each other and our relationship is really one of equality and friendship. We won't portend that our's is the "perfect" marriage, however it is exceedingly wonderful to be married to this beautiful woman! We've had bad times and we've had good times. Just like everyone else. We know each other and we know that if there is something that needs to be addressed it is best to be honest to each other in addressing the matter. So it does come back to communication. Quite the cirlcle, huh?

One more thing, please believe me when I say that I know how lucky I am. I cherish every moment that I am able to be this person inside of me. Also I wish that each and every one of you that cannot yet know this happiness may oneday be able to do so.

Thanks again girls for all your kind words! And I love having real earings! NO MORE CLIP ONS, YAY!!!!

Dawn

Chantelle CD
09-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Wow what a fun trip, full of firsts and excitement!!! Congrats on having such a wonderful wife!! A special lady indeed! thought she was going to take pics? Wana SEE <giggles>

Claire3
09-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Youre very lucky to have such a supportive lady.Want to see some pics

TxKimberly
09-25-2007, 12:53 PM
You sound so excited! Way to go!
I keep telling everyone that the only one stopping you is YOU! :-)

Marcie Sexton
09-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Its always nice to enjoy something, with a loved one...my wife and I have enjoyed some of the same things and it was sheer joy...

so glad you had a good time...

Mitch23
09-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks for sharing - such an inspiration to those who are not yet in that position.

Mitch

DonnaT
09-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Congratulations on getting your ears pierced. Now the hard part, deciding what earrings to wear.

It's still kind of strange to me, that she got really pregnat that night, but that's the fact.

Is "really pregnant" more pregnant than "pregnant"? ;)

Roxi Loh
09-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Congrats on a great weekend and your wife should be in the SO GG hall of fame. You are very lucky. I hope you appreciate it and get her some flowers before she gets you some.