PDA

View Full Version : Woman in Bed?

Jezebel
09-25-2007, 02:29 PM
I don't want to sound crude, and I certainly don't want to offend anybody, but I've been wanting to ask this for a while. Is dressing up generaly a sexual act to you? Is it normal to partake in sexual activity while dressed? If you do, and are with S/O who is a GG do you prefer it to be like...well act like "lesbian" lovers, or do you prefer the rolls to be switched all together? Please don't be offended anybody! I'm not trying to be out of line, I just don't know what to think. And if you prefer just send me a P.M. with your answers.

Violetgray
09-25-2007, 02:37 PM
I don't want to sound crude, and I certainly don't want to offend anybody, but I've been wanting to ask this for a while. Is dressing up generaly a sexual act to you? Is it normal to partake in sexual activity while dressed? If you do, and are with S/O who is a GG do you prefer it to be like...well act like "lesbian" lovers, or do you prefer the rolls to be switched all together? Please don't be offended anybody! I'm not trying to be out of line, I just don't know what to think. And if you prefer just send me a P.M. with your answers.

I don't think that is an offensive question. But crossdressing is many different things to many different people. I would say that many of us do "get off" on dressing up and get aroused by it, but others feel that the woman in the mirror is their natural state being, and so dress up to feel right. For myself, they pinnacle of beauty in the human form is the female, and I think my desire to dress is in a way just a different expression of the yearning to be beautiful. The things you've said in your post are true for many people, but not all.

Meeshell
09-25-2007, 03:13 PM
I think Violetgray's answer is very appropriate, and she put it very eloquently.

:hugs:
Meesh

charllote34
09-25-2007, 03:20 PM
May i say i agree totally with violetgreys remarks . it was a sensual and sexual thing once , But its far behond that now and i thank god i can enjoy seeing myself as charllote and as mr x ( careful!) .
The woman and man i see reflecting back in the mirror looks like the person i have allways felt and seen for the last 34 years x

Sally24
09-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Fantasizing about dressing is a sexual thing for me, but the act of dressing is surprisingly non-sexual. I do get thrilled or exhilerated when I am en femme but it is not a sexual high. According to my wife, who has attented some workshops that I have not, not getting exited by dressing is a sign that it is a gender thing. It does not mean that you are TS, but it does mean that you dress "to be a woman" and not for the sexual thrill of the clothes. For me it has the advantage that I don't have any problems with the tuck!

Shelly67
09-25-2007, 04:03 PM
I love to feel femanine . I don,t however dress just for sex .
But , if sex happens to be involved between my partner and myself , well , its lottery winning to me - lets just say we both enjoy each others company ...giggle.
Thank goodness we have a stable relationship , open enough to live our lives together fully . I pity those who cant even confide in they,re partners of what some may feel to be a dark secret......

BarbaraTalbot
09-25-2007, 04:04 PM
I had the very same question in my mind, and I just didnt know how Barbara would fit in. (I mean it is a king sized bed,but not a California King!)

Anyway I sort of assumed it might involve some role reversal, and some attempts were made tat direction, but we are who we are however we are dressed. If anything I would say it is more a couple of lesbians, with a bit, ahem stronger finish.

Michelle04240
09-25-2007, 04:32 PM
For me it's not a sexual activity to dress. When luck strikes and I am dressed during sex the only change is I take on a more sub role.

eleventhdr
09-25-2007, 04:51 PM
The very nature of being dressed in female clothing is an sexual act in a lot of way's don't you think that by now that male's would realize that female's are sexual beings just like males.

So yeah when a mlae is dressed in his female clothing and he is trying to be a she then he hse cand experience this effect to a degree that is one of the whole point's of dressing at least it is to this girl! that's right i still consider myself as a female i am inside anyway and she may yet win out and i may be chnaged into here yet she is who i really am.

And i just know that she is a sexual being just like nay other human being is male or female or in between how ever you see your self fitting in so mlae's who dress as girl's are going to be trying to feel and act just like girl's really would when dressed girl's very probaly do feel sexual but it does manifest itself kind of differently as i do understand it so very far trying to become a girl make's one understand it somewhat indeed now if there would just finally be a real way to chnage instantly from male to female nad never go back that is what i would wish to do.

So thank you!

Suzy Ann!

Carroll
09-25-2007, 05:18 PM
lets just say that it is a rare day when I get dressed that my wife does not decide to undress me...so to say:D

Emma England
09-25-2007, 05:26 PM
It is a case of female clothes feel nicer.

The materials are smoother and lighter.

I get a sense of feeling beautiful.

I guess others who view it as sexual do so because they are guilty of dressing?

Eva Marie
09-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Dressing in itself is not, for me, particularly sexually erotic. Considering the actual excercise of pulling on panty hose, discovering the run, finding replacement, realizing I'm now seven minutes behind schedule and only beginning to prepare myself. Then the face makeover; then the clothing (almost there, and) damn! I forgot the bra! All that not putting me in a particularly amorous mood.

For me, dressing (in either mode) is an expression of art form. It's about as sexual as playing a recital or concert, or strapping on an airplane. If, in the course of events, things happen, well, that's a bonus.

Kristen Kelly
09-25-2007, 05:51 PM
For me it's not a sexual activity to dress. When luck strikes and I am dressed during sex the only change is I take on a more sub role.

I'm in total agreement, at one time it was a sexual thing but since I've accepted myself I realize this is who I am and when dressed just expressing the inner me.

SandyR
09-25-2007, 05:57 PM
I know my Wife would love to let it be a more "sexual" thing, but Im not sure Sandy is ready for that, maybe some day. Never say never. But for now its a part of me that needs to be let out in order to keep the balance.

SandyR

AmandaM
09-25-2007, 06:04 PM
Is dressing up generaly a sexual act to you?
Is it normal to partake in sexual activity while dressed?
If you do, and are with S/O who is a GG do you prefer it to be like...well act like "lesbian" lovers, or do you prefer the rolls to be switched all together?

No.
Yes.
With GG SO, she is more dominant, but not necessarily switched or lesbian.

Marlena-4now
09-25-2007, 07:03 PM
I never had the chance to find out what it's like to have sex in girl mode. My wife is not into it. It makes her tense so it's a no go for now. I'd love to try it and maybe someday we will have too much wine and get it on ! For now I'm smart enough to know not to push it.

Dragster
09-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Dressing has been sexual for me since I had my first orgasm wearing my mother's corset at the age of about 10, and at 63, it still is. If my wife was supportive (she doesn't want to know) I'm sure I'd find it an extra turn on for either or both of us to be wearing sexy lingerie to bed. Several years ago, she indulged me, but I had to blindfold her first; she didn't want to see me in anything femme. We didn't switch roles and I didn't feel female at all. I just felt it was tremendously exciting to caress her, and to be caressed by her through satin and nylon, and by the fact that we were doing something "naughty"!

I guess I'm in a minority here.

Tony

monika40
09-26-2007, 12:32 AM
In the beginning, dressing was very sexual. Over the years however, it has become a way to liberate my femme side. It has allowed me to understand how gg's feel and respond. I know why gg's love to take off their bras and let their boobs free. When I had an S/O, she enjoyed dressing me and helping with my make-up. And there were times when we enjoyed sex together. Sometimes I was on top, others I was on the bottom. WE explored many things together. It was a wonderful time in my life.:hugs::love:

ArleneRaquel
09-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Is my dressing sexual ? Yes and I love to be sexually aroused. :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Sexual Being :thumbsup: :happy:

Claire3
09-26-2007, 12:55 AM
Been asked that question soo many times by my ex and to myself too many timesIt certainly started that way.I guess now its a combination of the need to dress,feeling comfortable and feeling sexual.Did sleep and make love to my ex while both dressed,it was very special,to me anyway.Like i say,these days its a combination of comfort,need and sensuality

Lisa Golightly
09-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Dressing is just wearing clothes to me, but I do have special things for special ocassions...

RachelDenise
09-26-2007, 04:53 AM
is both sensual and sexual. The fem clothes satifies my soul but the body needs something as well, hence the sexual side. No help with the sexual side in my house but hope one day to have that in my life. Dressing remains an erotic part of my dressing but it isn't always there. I do like the forced fem which is super-erotic.

erickka
09-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Dressing in women's clothes just feels nice for me. It is not a sexual turn on but a means for me to completely express myself. When it comes to my S/O, I am the "animal" that she fell in love with when we hit the sheets. All thoughts of femininity seem to disappear.

Francine1947
09-26-2007, 09:52 AM
I had the very same question in my mind, and I just didnt know how Barbara would fit in. (I mean it is a king sized bed,but not a California King!)

Anyway I sort of assumed it might involve some role reversal, and some attempts were made tat direction, but we are who we are however we are dressed. If anything I would say it is more a couple of lesbians, with a bit, ahem stronger finish.

I agree with u . my wife & I feel the exact way:love:

sissystephanie
09-26-2007, 11:36 AM

I don't dress for sexual reasons, but because I like to wear pretty things!:heehee:

However, my late wife and I did have a lot of fun in our king bed when I was Sissy. And it did frequently involve total role reversal, with my wife using "add-ons." At those times I really was a "woman," and loved it!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

cdsteph
09-27-2007, 02:59 AM
my SO had a lesbian encounter in the past and did not enjoy it, but she quite enjoys my femme persona in bed (or anywhere else)...
There are days when she wants the man...and days when she wants the man in heels ...and I am sensitive to her moods and she rarely has to ask me for one or the other.
I feel that I am one of the most fortunate CD'ers ...enjoying the best of both worlds and realize that it is most important to look for what my wife needs without regard for my needs.
Treat her like the goddess she is and the rest comes easy.

She's dared me to pick her up at work in the morning dressed and I'll do it...we work at the same place...I'm not stopping the car for more than a few seconds ...and then hope the neighbours aren't looking when we arrive back home.
ain't life great?