PDA

View Full Version : Interesting day

Veronica 1
09-30-2007, 01:53 AM
I woke up feeling very fem but had to do drab at work until noon and then get home to find one of my sons friends there. I had to wait for a few hours before he left and I was ready to bust. For some odd reason, the daughter suggested that I try on a pair of her jeans, which I did. She said that they looked better on me that her and gave them to me. A while later, she and I went to the store to get some laundry detergent and I came home with a new bra and panty set, got her a new top, and even remembered to get the soap. I am now sitting here in my new underwear and her clothes thinking that life is great. Feeling good and had to share.

trannie T
09-30-2007, 03:06 AM
Congratulations Ronni, you bought new undies and still remembered the detergent.

Kris
09-30-2007, 12:41 PM
. A while later, she and I went to the store to get some laundry detergent and I came home with a new bra and panty set, got her a new top, and even remembered to get the soap.

Remembering the soap is a milestone... But part of me has to wonder, was it you that remembered it, or... did your daughter remind you? :tongueout

:hugs: Kris

Paula G
09-30-2007, 03:40 PM
You are very fortunate to have a daughter who is willing to go shopping with you and give you clothes that fit! Hope she knows how much you appreciate her.