PDA

View Full Version : A Walk In The Garden

Amber-Sue
09-30-2007, 03:01 AM
It was this past Friday afternoon and my wife and Went to a Famous Japanese garden here in Northern Illinois. This garden is ranked number one in all the United States for it's beauty and authantic style, I wore a red skirt and a blue top and 2 inch heels, that was a mistake for the walking path was small gravel and by the end my feet HURT!. Walked past many people and got a few looks but kept on going. At the end we were greeted with HI ladies want some water to drink, me a lady sounded nice.

Beautiful day, beautiful garden and another neat experience for Amber and her special friend.

This summer I have gone out in the public as Amber 4 times and I love it so much I so not want it to come to an end by old man winter.

Amber

North Central Illinois

Mitch23
09-30-2007, 03:35 AM
that sounds really great - reminds me of my 'ladies who lunch' at a local stately home with my friend natalie. you will get glances but generally very positive. What you want to do next time is get some of the passers by to take a piccy of you both. thats fun and generally gets a conversation going!

mitch

vikki2020
09-30-2007, 11:13 PM
That does sound like a great day, Amber-Sue,way to go.I know what you mean about winter.It is a little harder,not a lot of GG's out in skirts and heels,which I prefer also.But, you can think of something for winter dress, right?

terri7
10-01-2007, 10:30 PM
sounds like a lovely way to spend an afternoon how were the flowers