PDA

View Full Version : Who are you?

PixieTits
03-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Since my discovery, I've been doing a lot of thinking on the nature of gender and transgender. There's so many facets to being transgendered and since I assume from the name that these forums are for more than transsexuals, I was wondering...

Where do you fall on the spectrum?
Do you define yourself as transsexual, crossdresser, drag king/queen, etc? What makes you any of those, or any combination?
If you resist labels, how does your gender work? Is it related to your sexuality? If so, how?

Please take a moment to answer a post little lost boygirl's questions. :)

veronica
03-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Transvestite. I am straight and am aroused with all aspects of my dressing. I have no desire of being with a man, or becoming a woman. WELCOME!!!!

Lady Jayne
03-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Not sure where I fit in the spectrum, think of my male self as streight I love Genetic girls......But when dressed I fantasise about bieng a woman and satisfying a man confused .....I am!

MonaSmith
03-27-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm Bi, and have gone from thinking I was a girl, to thinking I was a pervert, to thinking I was a Transvestite, to thinking that I was a Transexual, to now being something in between, in my 34 years on this planet.

If I ever find out, I'll let you know. :)

Love Mona xx.

Tiffy
03-27-2005, 09:14 PM
For sure I am submissive bisexual. I want to feel as close to a woman as I can with losing my junk. What that classes me as I do not know. I just call myself April.

Kisses, April

ChristineRenee
03-27-2005, 09:36 PM
I am a hetrosexual married TG. Doing HRT but only to "shape" my male exterior into a more feminine looking one. I am not a TS and have no intention of doing GRS. My internal sexuality is predominately female but I have no sexual attraction to men at all, and never have. I love women and everything about them and want to be like them as much as I can without totally surrendering my male anatomy. I feel that I have the best of all possible worlds going for me as it is now.

I am Chrissie, whether dressed or not, and will be until I die.

Love,
Chrissie:)

Damyin_Ryon
03-29-2005, 07:55 PM
I am a cross dresser, dyke, whatever... I only sleep with women, wait, one woman since I am engaged and about to be married, she is very accepting of who I am and knows that I will not and can not change for anyone... I wouldn't take T because I do not want to lose the small amount of femininity I have... I have facial hair (a small mustache) because I shave my face regularly and it grows back in thicker, I have trained my voice to be deeper than the typical GG, and I refuse to be penetrated for any reason... Personally, the only surgery I would ever have is a masectomy, but even that is not important as I can pass daily already without it. Simply put, I'm a GenderF_ck. If I confused you, let me know, I can explain.

robin/rjs
03-29-2005, 10:20 PM
I feel Christine's reply on this issue spoke for a lot of us on this site. Words well put :)

PixieTits
03-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Had thought I would wait until this thread was officially dead before beating the horse, but what the hell? Knew I bought that satin flogger for something!

I am a bisexual GG with an androgynous/ftm bent. I agree with Abraxas (and Eddie Izzard, in a skewed sorta way) that I generally feel like a gay guy in a woman's body, though I'm fairly delighted with the one the genetics game gave me. :o I like being a girl sometimes, and a boy others. I doubt I could be one without the other.

I also have a thing for cute boys dressed as girls. Don't know why. *shrug* :rolleyes:

crispy
03-29-2005, 11:48 PM
I feel Christine's reply on this issue spoke for a lot of us on this site. Words well put :)
I'll second that, at the risk that Christine will get all big-headed and .......

....... no, she's far too nice for all that. :)

robynlane
04-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Well, I'm a 36 year old tg guy who hopes to soon begin HRT, although for now no one knows any of this. I'm quite bi in my desires, meaning as a woman I can easily see myself being with a man or a woman. But could never imagine being with a guy as a guy. That does nothing for me.

Robyn

LeslieGirl
04-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Hi

I"m a post-op Transsexual Girl. And proud of it!

TGIRL LESLIEGIRL
:D

w2bejessica
04-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Way to go. I am thinking about starting HRT also. I would like to becaome what I was meant to be :)

Chrissycd
04-05-2005, 08:33 PM
I've allowed my Self to finally be free, and I've begun to enjoy life for once. I too will begin HRT soon, love women of course, but have opened my mind to loving a man if I can follow through and transition fully. It will not be a difficult thing to do. They're definitely capable of satisfying my needs.
;)
Chrissy