PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-02-2007, 05:02 PM
So I definitely recruited a new guy to the site... he found me on Facebook via a trans-related group and we began talking... he was looking to meet other FtM folk from his timezone and I recommended he come here, and he actually did it! :D

So about that tranny-boy-mitosis thing... :thinking:

Cai
10-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Who is it? Get him to do an intro!

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-02-2007, 06:38 PM
He can't until tommorrow, at which point yes, definitely!

Taylor105
10-02-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm working on a recruit too. lol

ZenFrost
10-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes yes, we need more people to join our army. Eh... I mean forum. Heh heh. :unsure:

Kieron Andrew
10-03-2007, 04:24 AM
some of the boys already here ive gotten to join, Tristan is one of them......id love to try to recruit more partners and friends of FtM's too

CaptLex
10-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Yes yes, we need more people to join our army.

Crew . . . it's called a crew. Several cabin boys have been promoted too, so we need some more to help keep the ship sailing smoothly (and the captain happy ;)).

Taylor105
10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
This is going to sound cool to you guys. Well, everyone knows I was outted in another online community that I belong to. I have gotten quite a few e-mails in that time that were very supportive. One came from someone who has a trans ftm future son-in-law. He's only 20 and he e-mailed me for the first time last night. I am going to get to know this kid and then I will invite him over. :)

Kieron Andrew
10-03-2007, 11:00 AM
This is going to sound cool to you guys

yup that sounds WAY cool!!

ZenFrost
10-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Crew . . . it's called a crew. Several cabin boys have been promoted too, so we need some more to help keep the ship sailing smoothly (and the captain happy ;)).

Well, that too. But I was more referring to our army (def: a large number of people or things, typically formed or organized for a particular purpose) of pirates. :tongue:

This is going to sound cool to you guys. Well, everyone knows I was outted in another online community that I belong to. I have gotten quite a few e-mails in that time that were very supportive. One came from someone who has a trans ftm future son-in-law. He's only 20 and he e-mailed me for the first time last night. I am going to get to know this kid and then I will invite him over. :)

That does sound cool!

Anthony Jake
10-07-2007, 03:43 PM
who me? :heehee: