PDA

View Full Version : Visiting America end of July

Davina75
06-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Hiya girls,

I am a recently 'out of the closet' Cross dresser, having been to a couple of fetish clubs in London, but will be visiting the States at the end of July / beginning of August and would really like to meet up with some like-minded people, dress up and go out clubbing while I'm over there.

I will be flying into New York and spending a weekend there then it'll be a road trip down to Tennessee / Kentucky border for the last weekend in July to meet with some friends and back again.

I'm out for a giggle, have some fun and meet some lovely people.
So please let me know.

Davina
*mwah* x x

laurie
06-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Hiya girls,

I am a recently 'out of the closet' Cross dresser, having been to a couple of fetish clubs in London, but will be visiting the States at the end of July / beginning of August and would really like to meet up with some like-minded people, dress up and go out clubbing while I'm over there.

I will be flying into New York and spending a weekend there then it'll be a road trip down to Tennessee / Kentucky border for the last weekend in July to meet with some friends and back again.

I'm out for a giggle, have some fun and meet some lovely people.
So please let me know.

Davina
*mwah* x xAlthough I dont do clubing would meet and talk my closet door is just part way open. I live south of chicago ILL about an hours drive could go for a couple of beers and talk girl to girl love laurie

Cher
06-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Dear Davina:
Although I live near very CD friendly San Francisco and way out of your itinerary, I wish you luck...those pics are very nice, especially the second one...luv - R

Davina75
06-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey there girls!!

Well thankyou both for taking the time to respond to this thread. I was a little nervous posting on here, but I'm glad that you have replied and very happy that you like my pics 'R' especially the one with me kissing my good friend EGO. That picture was taken by one of the main fetish photographers on the London scene while we were at 'Club Rub' and was actually posted on the LondonFetishScene website back in April. That totally blew me away!! EGO has been extremely influential in getting me to get my ass out on the scene as Davina, well she does have a soft spot for TV's..LUCKY ME!! lol :cool:

Well, I am more looking to get myself out and shake my booty as Davina. However, I've heard that San Francisco is a great place for anyone to visit, not just us T girls!! America has always fascinated me, and not least of all the West coast too, so I may just plan my 2nd trip to the States as a West coast party!!

I'll keep you posted.

D. *mwah* x x

jenny_k78
06-16-2004, 03:07 AM
Hi, I too am out of the way living in Minnesota. I had returned home in April from a 6 month deployment to England, so I had a chance to see the countryside there. I hope you enjoy your trip and look forward to hearing more from you.

shinytight
06-21-2004, 11:14 PM
hi there,

I am in NY, A little upstate however, but I would like to have a dres up with you if you were interested...

Davina1489
06-30-2004, 07:22 AM
Hi Davina I live in Tennessee what part are you coming to? would very much enjoy metting you
Love
another Davina1489

Davina75
07-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Hiya Girls!!

JennyK - I'm glad you enjoyed your stay over here in the UK. What did you get up to while you were over here? Did you get to shake your booty at any of the many fetish nights across the country? (Oh they are there, believe me) As you already expressed I probably won't be making it to Minnesota, but thankyou for the kind words and support. I'm sure to have a mad 2 weeks.

ShinyTight - I've checked out your webpage and it looks very interesting indeed. Hopefully I will be flying into JFK or at least NY in any case and am planning a night out on the town on the first or last weekend that I am in the US. I've always heard that NY was a mad mad place and no exceptions for the Fet scene.

Davina1489 - Well it's nice to know I have a namesake, and in my target state no less!! Fantastic!! It would be great to meet up and go clubbing if you're up for a giggle. Do you have a regular haunt that is TV friendly? That would be awesome! I should be in or around Tennessee towards the end of July as I need to be there for definite by August 1st - no question.

Well, I don't have an itinerary, or really any idea of what will constitute my holiday or who I will meet along the way, but I'm planning on having one hell of a road trip. Teehee!! All my friends think I'm completely nuts, but what's this life for if not to have fun and a few giggles?

Whatever I get up to, I'll be sure to give you all an update once I get back.

Only two weeks to go!!
Keep smiling girls.
D. *mwah* x x