PDA

View Full Version : England swings

Anthony Jake
10-05-2007, 03:03 PM
I was wondering if there are many people in this forum from england. Im fairly newly out as an FTM, out to my friends but not to my family yet. Im planning on telling them in the new year, as i live with them at the moment and im not moving out till January, so id rather keep things sweet till then.
Most of my friends have been pretty cool about it, more accepting than i thought they would be, but i dont actually live near any of them. They are all at various different universitys across the country and i live in a small Dorset town, which is really quite annoying as im used to the big cities.
So im really looking for any people from england...

Caroline Simmons
10-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I was wondering if there are many people in this forum from england. Im fairly newly out as an FTM, out to my friends but not to my family yet. Im planning on telling them in the new year, as i live with them at the moment and im not moving out till January, so id rather keep things sweet till then.
Most of my friends have been pretty cool about it, more accepting than i thought they would be, but i dont actually live near any of them. They are all at various different universitys across the country and i live in a small Dorset town, which is really quite annoying as im used to the big cities.
So im really looking for any people from england...

3 good guys that i know from the forum. who come from England are Kieron from Bristol. Adam ( who is a Mod on here ) hes from Kings lyn and Ryan who hails from Birmingham

Kieron is at this moment on his way to New York to see the lads.

I'm sure all wil be in touch with you

CaptLex
10-05-2007, 03:36 PM
I was wondering if there are many people in this forum from england.
Are you kidding? I'm convinced there's something in the water over there. We've got plenty of people from England, including some of the coolest guys you'd want to meet. They're around here somewhere . . . probably caught in the rigging or sleeping an all-nighter off in the longboat. :p

Anthony Jake
10-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks, I am not too far from Bristol about an hour, a lot of my friends are originally from there... but seeing as i went to an all girls boarding school 99% of them are very straight if you get what i mean. They have all been accepting about it, but none are the type to ever have had to deal with any sexuality issues of their own.
the boarding school life is probably the reason why i am only just coming to know who i truely am as it didnt allow for much personal development or expression.. :straightface:

Caroline Simmons
10-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Seth

this thread maybe of interest
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66661

Adam
10-05-2007, 04:04 PM
hay there as already said i am from england east angila kings lynn :D

ZenFrost
10-05-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm not, but many of the boys are... Kieron, Ryan, Adam, Pocoyo...

John
10-05-2007, 05:22 PM
I hail from bedfordshire (not that far from london). I mostly hang round my home town, though have been known to apear in MK ocasionaly...

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Hey Seth! You made it! Welcome to the asylum... I mean... the forum. :D

Guys, this is the friend I was talking about earlier. :happy:

CaptLex
10-06-2007, 02:14 AM
I'm not, but many of the boys are... Kieron, Ryan, Adam, Pocoyo...
Don't forget Felix! :happy:

ZenFrost
10-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Don't forget Felix! :happy:

Yeah, Felix, John... and who am I forgetting?

Kieron Andrew
10-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi Seth, im in the UK, Bristol to exact but travel all over so maybe one day we shall meet :D

Anthony Jake
10-09-2007, 06:17 AM
yeh would be cool Keiran, i live near salisbury which is on the Bristol trainline... i'm going to head down to Bristol probably two weeks on thursday or something as i used to go to an all girls :eek: boarding school there and im trying to catch up with a few mates from there who i haven't seen in like 5 years or more.
There is our school reunion in Bristol this saturday at our school.. but i havent totally decided if i dare go yet!
Good time in the states? I noticed by the posts that you went out there.. are you back?

Kieron Andrew
10-09-2007, 06:21 AM
yeh would be cool Keiran, i live near salisbury which is on the Bristol trainline... i'm going to head down to Bristol probably two weeks on thursday or something as i used to go to an all girls :eek: boarding school there and im trying to catch up with a few mates from there who i haven't seen in like 5 years or more.
There is our school reunion in Bristol this saturday at our school.. but i havent totally decided if i dare go yet!
Good time in the states? I noticed by the posts that you went out there.. are you back?

yup im back, but thats a different thread lol, if you ever want someone to hang out with who is FtM, you are more than welcome to join me and my friends, i must warn you though im usually the only FtM in the group the others are MtF but thats never stopped them being welcoming....

Nicki B
10-15-2007, 05:56 AM
i must warn you though im usually the only FtM in the group the others are MtF but thats never stopped them being welcoming....

Indeed.. 'Bout time we had another bloke since we scared Ryan off? :roflmao:

InnerMan, I think the WesternBoys are based around Taunton mostly - Kieron can tell you more about them? As for your school - was it CHS?? :)

Kieron Andrew
10-15-2007, 05:59 AM
Indeed.. 'Bout time we had another bloke since we scared Ryan off? :roflmao:

InnerMan, I think the WesternBoys are based around Taunton mostly - Kieron can tell you more about them? As for your school - was it CHS?? :)

http://westernboys.org/index.html that would be this group of boys, i had the pleasure of spending a weekend with a few of them at a conference they are very welcoming boys :)

Suzy Harrison
10-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Hi -

well I'm from England, but escaped to Australia in 1994 - before they gave it all away ! - sorry

christid66
10-15-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm originally from England (London) but haven't been back in nearly 5 years....mainly due to finances and not by choice.
However, my family and friends have been back and they say that it upsets them to go back when they remember what it was like & what it's become now.
However, there a good & bad places in every country but I hope it works out for you

nikki00thomps
10-15-2007, 09:20 AM
you are more than welcome to join me and my friends, i must warn you though im usually the only FtM in the group the others are MtF but thats never stopped them being welcoming....

Thats Right we will always welcome another Gentleman to join us and we always have fun in Bristol

Ryan
10-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Hiya bud....yup, I'm from near Brum, welcome to the forum. :)

Anthony Jake
10-18-2007, 01:07 PM
As from January for 12 weeks ill be up near doncaster.. just so y'all know. :)