PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Lurker, New Introduction

Melissa Anne
10-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone,
I joined the forum several years ago and posted several times, but since then I've mostly just been a lurker. I thought that I should re-introduce myself and try to become a little more involved here. Some of this is due to my wife which I will discuss in a moment. I'm 37 years old. Married to a wonderful, understanding woman for almost six years. Father of two beautiful little girls ages 2 and 6 months. I've been crossdressing since I was about 7 or 8 years old. I dressed in my mothers clothing until my mid teen years when I grew out of them and had to start finding things in my own size. I continued to dress through high school and through my twenties, never telling a soul and doing my best to hide this part of my life from everyone who knew me. As far as I know, noone ever found out about my CDing. When I was 30 I met the most wonderful woman in the world. We decided to get married. I did not tell her about my desire and need to dress and look like a woman on occasion. Instead, I purged :sad: all of my girly stuff, thinking that getting married would "cure" me. As we all know, this was not going to happen. Less than a year after getting married, I was back at it. However, I felt totally guilty about sneeking around behind my wife and borrowing her clothes (we are about the same size). I knew that I had to tell her. I was scared to death that she might leave me but I knew that I had to be honest. To make a long story short, I wrote her a letter explaining my history, that I was not gay, that I did not want a sex change.... all the typical questions that usually come up. I gathered all the courage that I could muster and on a Friday night while sitting at home together, I gave her the letter. She read it and came in the other room where I had gone to give her some time and gave me a big hug and a kiss! :love: We stayed up until the early hours talking about my cding and some things from her past that she had been wanting to tell me.

I must state that she was not totally supportive at first but she was not totally against my dressing either. We have taken it slow for the past several years and we have compromised and established some rules regarding my cding. I won't go into all of the details but I can dress in front of her, we go shopping together for clothes (for her and me), and she is even ok with me going out of the house dressed. She is totally wonderful and I love her so much for her understanding, support, and love.

She recently suggested that she should join this forum too and share her experience and thoughts with the hope of possibly helping other gg's and cd's who might be having problems with their relationships or with those who want to tell their SO's. So, you might be hearing from her in the next few weeks. I will hopefully try to be a little more active here and try to post from time to time. This is a great forum that appears to be full of some great people. Thanks for letting me join you.

Melissa Anne

charllote34
10-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Thank you for sharing your story with us , and a very warm welcome Melissa x x

Tamara Croft
10-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Hiya Melissa, welcome back to the forum :hugs: I'm glad you've decided to become more involved and it would be great to see your wife join us too :hugs:

Darlene Dippy
10-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Melissa

Very moving. Thanks for sharing.

angelfire
10-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Sounds like you've found yourself a keeper! Hold on and never let go!

Julie York
10-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Great intro. Welcome. :thumbsup:

Melissa Anne
10-08-2007, 05:38 PM
It's nice to be here with other good people who I have so much in common with.

Jessica, don't worry. I don't plan on letting my wife go ever! She's one in a million.

Melissa Anne

Di
10-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Melissa Anne...great intro Welcome:D

christid66
10-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Hi Melissa,
You'll love it on here - the girls are so friendly & suppportive
I'm not as brave as you - I haven't had the courage to tell anyone....apart from the girls on here!

Staci
10-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Congratulations on the relationship with your wife. She sounds like a wonderful woman. Welcome back to the forum.

Kim_Bitzflick
10-08-2007, 09:13 PM
Melissa,

Thanks for joining us. I think you will love being part of this forum and we can always make room for one more.

love,
Kim

Wenda
10-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Great to have you here and appreciate your story. Treat your wife with as much love as you have. w.

docrobbysherry
10-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Just one more vote for u to keep your wife, no matter what!