PDA

View Full Version : Watching MTV

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-28-2005, 05:01 PM
And right now they are doing a show on a TG, named Jessica who is having breast surgery, along with some facial surgery to round her face more, plump up her checks and lower her brow line.

This is on MTV! What better place to start changing the views of society, then starting with the young.

Back to the show!
Bye for now... :D

Marianne
03-28-2005, 05:04 PM
Anyone who watches MTV is already warped! :p :p

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-28-2005, 05:07 PM
I would rather be that then the "norm"..
LOL!

She looked great when she was done and got a modeling job!

Tamara Croft
03-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Don't believe her, I know what she's doing really...... she's EATING HER CHILDRENS EASTER EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Tamara x

Marianne
03-28-2005, 05:09 PM
I would rather be that then the "norm"..

Oh, you're perfectly normal. You post here, that makes you normal.

I'm normal too!
:)

Tamara Croft
03-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Oh, you're perfectly normal. You post here, that makes you normal.

I'm normal too!
:)
We are all normal..... it's everyone else thats weird :p

Tamara x

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Am NOT!

Done now anyway...
:p

I actually missed the beginning, I was surfing and caught the show half was through. It was so cool to see one of the Ladies on TV, being herself and doing what she really wanted to do.

She really is beautiful too!

Serena
03-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Is this that I Want A Famous Face thing? I ehard about it, but I didn't know they did trannys too. I'm going to start watching.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Is this that I Want A Famous Face thing? I ehard about it, but I didn't know they did trannys too. I'm going to start watching.

I think so Serena, because she kept talking about J. Lo and she was Jessica's reference for all the surgery.

Kimberly
03-28-2005, 06:26 PM
We are all normal..... it's everyone else thats weird

Absolutely, Tamara!!

Lucy Jayne GG
03-29-2005, 02:11 AM
I saw that episode when it first aired awhile back...I think she was way prettier before...But then again,Im a little biased towards any 'permanent' unnessicary plastic surgery...I think people are beautifull when they are just themselves,and dont have plastic and jello baloons in their chests and cheeks.

Lucy J

Marissa_CD
03-29-2005, 07:18 PM
I also saw this episode when it first aired and also thought she looked way prettier before all the plastic was added to her face. She now looks like China Doll from WWE then she does J-Lo and even her boyfriend she had before the surgery was not interested in her after she had all the work done (or was ashamed to be on MTV with his TS girlfriend). So definnatly see the episode but again I agree with Lucy J she looked way better before then after.
Kisses, Marissa.