PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Warm

Krystenw
10-07-2007, 03:34 PM
My wife and her lady friend decided we needed to go into town and go to the mall and perhaps a movie.
Now I have been dressing nearly full time since last May and this is the first time I have encounter this problem.
I wore a suit with hose and pumps, and I tell ya, by the time I got into the mall, I thought I was going to freeze.
I had forgotten that Pantyhose aren't much of a windbreaker and skirt sure catches a lot of wind.
I think next time I'm either going to wear the pants that go with the suit or wear a full length skirt.
I know this isn't that important, I just wanted to put it in as a warning to those going out in a skirt for the first time.
Krysten

crunchysoda
10-07-2007, 03:41 PM
It's gettin chilly here too. I get cold easily, wont see me in a skirt in the winter!!! brrr

I love to wear *my* flared blue *JEANS* :D

Eileen
10-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Krysten in the winter my skirts are long and the material heavier. Then if that is not enough, I wear tights and warm boots. That generally keeps me pretty warm.

Eileen

Krystenw
10-07-2007, 08:32 PM
That's a great Idea Ileen, I'll keep it in mind.
BTW you look lovely, I wish I could grow my hair like that.
Krysten

Charolette time
10-07-2007, 10:10 PM
My wife and her lady friend decided we needed to go into town and go to the mall and perhaps a movie.
Now I have been dressing nearly full time since last May and this is the first time I have encounter this problem.
I wore a suit with hose and pumps, and I tell ya, by the time I got into the mall, I thought I was going to freeze.
I had forgotten that Pantyhose aren't much of a windbreaker and skirt sure catches a lot of wind.
I think next time I'm either going to wear the pants that go with the suit or wear a full length skirt.
I know this isn't that important, I just wanted to put it in as a warning to those going out in a skirt for the first time.
Krysten

The good thing about going out in the cold, the little guy hides and one less thing to worry about,:devil: How lovely you look, Charolette

Rachel Morley
10-07-2007, 10:12 PM
In the winter I wear thick black pantyhose with a denim skirt and just below the knee boots. :happy:

vivianann
10-08-2007, 02:59 AM
You look 100% passable very femme. I wear a long womens coat, or I try to park closer, easier said than done. anyway you look lovely.:hugs:

erickka
10-08-2007, 06:36 AM
Love my skirts all year. I wear tights and boots come winter, which seems to do the trick for me. I don't really mind cold too much, since our shop has no heat. I get used to cool, and to me, it feels great. Nice to not have sweat dripping from under my bra and forms.

Rosaliy Lynne
10-08-2007, 10:29 AM
I grew up in New England so cold air is not all that much a problem. I love that hose do make your legs feel warmer although how much depends on wind and wind chill. My only concession to the cold months is to wear a heavier dreee/skirt/top and a jacket or coat. While I do have two pair of women's jeans and a pair of denim shorts, I tend to avoid wearing pants en femme.

TxKimberly
10-08-2007, 10:32 AM
Keeping warm is not a problem for me. By the time I throw on enough makeup to hide the beard and then top it off with a wig, I WANT it cold outside!

Karren H
10-08-2007, 11:47 AM
After being out enfemme on Utah's Soldier Pass in February in a leather skirt, thigh highs, short slip.. Boots... 10 below zero and windy... Almost everywhere else seems warm to me...