PDA

View Full Version : first (or earliest) time

KittyMuffin
06-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Does anyone remember the first or earliest time they engaged in the activity? I remember I was about 3 or 4 and I would sneak into my mom's room and try on her boots and stockings. I have had the urge ever since. But I guess I kind of forgot about it during my childhood years. However, as I entered adolescense and became more aware of my sexuality, the desire came back. And I remember being at the grocery, sneaking a pair of pantyhose into the shopping cart hoping my mom wouldn't notice, then taking them to my room when I got home (don't worry, they were paid for!). That little bit went on for a while until I was around 17, when I was then able to drive, I got a post office box and bought even more stuff - skirts, shoes, dresses, panties, etc - on eBay since I was making money with an after-school job and had the stuff sent to the post office box. I'm now 19 and still do it, although I'm saving up for a new set of wheels and I have put a curb on my spending. I have about 10 or so pairs of shoes and at least two dozen pieces of clothing.

And it's true like anything. The more you do it, the more you like it, the more you want it. Hey I don't feel ashamed. It makes me feel good. I like it. And I believe it's important - and perfectly fine - to do what makes you happy, provided you are not infringing upon or hurting anyone else. What I do in my bedroom is my business (and everyone else's on the internet as of now :p ) but it's great and I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to chatting with you all!

eleventhdr
06-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Hi and welcome!. No sorry I nver got to do anything like that!. Sured o wish I had been allowed to now! Thank's Jay Suzy Ann!.