PDA

View Full Version : update on the "coming out" situation

Allie
03-29-2005, 02:46 AM
Ok, i did say id let you guys know what was goin on with my whole situation. well everything is still great, and none of them have told anyone, proving there trust. and ive told to more girlfriends about it and theyve both been really cool. i was gonna have one put makeup on me when we were hangin out at her house, but her brother wouldnt leave! he was right outside her room and yeah, he coulda come in. so were gonna try it again, and ive planned a shopping trip with 2 or 3 other girls to go get some makeup, and maybe some clothes!! yay well things are still great and im so happy! it feels great to be able to tell your freinds, and have them understand and be suportive! its not as bad as you first think it is.

oh and tomorrow is my 19th birthday!! yay!! :):)
Allie

Kimberly
03-29-2005, 04:32 AM
Yay!

I'm going shopping with my girlfriend today, though I doubt we'll get anything, coz we're both incredibly low on cash... Ah well. Happy window shopping for me then...

(And by the way, Hi! :p)

xx

letsdance GG
03-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Happy Birthday Allie!!

Sounds as though you are taking the baby steps towards your goals.
Keep up the good work!

Virginia
03-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Allie,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! God, I wish I could remember when I was 19??!! I guess a lot of us would like that, however that being said, I would only want to do it over if I could take my current knowledge back with me. Have a great day!
Virginia

Tonia
03-29-2005, 09:49 AM
That's GREAT NEW"S Allie and HAPPY BIRTHDAY buy something to wear for the next outing glad to hear you have freinds that will share you're fun.

Richelle
03-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Happy Birthday Allie. It sounds like you have some great freinds who are willing to help your grow.

Richelle

Tristen Cox
03-29-2005, 07:12 PM
Happy Birthday Allie! Good deal, happy that things are working out for you :cool:

Di
03-29-2005, 07:15 PM
HAPPY BDAY enjoy.....sounds like things are working out.....happy for you

ChristineRenee
03-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Happy Birthday Allie! Good to hear that things are going so well for you these days.

Love,
Chrissie:)

Teddie
03-30-2005, 05:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And, take real good care of those girl friends.

Stormgirl
03-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Happy birthday,you're lucky you have some friends like that.Enjoy your birthday.

Holly
03-30-2005, 09:13 AM
Happy Birthday, Allie. Couldn't you use a party dress for yur B-day?? That would be fun to shop for!