PDA

View Full Version : Hey there girlz....I did it!!!

ChristineRenee
03-29-2005, 04:14 AM
Hi to all my lovely sisters on the forum,

Well ladies...a true milestone for Chrissie here. After 41 years as a CD (and now TG) I finally got out dressed today!. Planned to go out in the early morning with less traffic and that is exactly what I got. I dressed in a black blouse, and red paisley patterned skirt, black strappy sandal heels (3 inches). had my nu-bra (C-cup) on inside my black and red lace bra and panty set...with off-black pantyhose. My coat was my wife's black leather coat and was the only article of clothing I wore that wasn't mine. I wore my brown straight haired wig too.

I set out about 2:45am and went down a country back road where there was virtually no traffic at all. Drove that all the way to a main street where I turned and headed back toward town. I wasn't low on gas, but had it in my mind that if the station wasn't busy, I was gonna stop and top off. Got my credit card and stepped out of the car as girly as I possibly could...and then proceeded to pump my gas. There was no one else out at the pumps, although there were people inside in the store section. Anyways, after gassing up I headed back home. I was out about 45 minutes total and I don't think anybody even saw me really. Nonetheless, it was a wonderful experience ladies. Only drawback was that it was DAMN cold on my legs...even with pantyhose on. I have to admit however, that it was a rush driving with a short skirt on and seeing my legs in nylons and heels. Very sexy feeling!

So...not the most exciting first time out ever, but now the ice has been broken at least!

Next...calling the salon and making an appointment there for a makeover. That will be considerably more daring for me...but there is a real excitement about that too.

Anyway...thanks for lettting me share my first outdoor experience dressed as Chrissie with all of you girlz!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Lucy Jayne GG
03-29-2005, 04:18 AM
Im so happy for you Chrissie!!!!
Love(And much admiration!)
Lucy J

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-29-2005, 04:19 AM
i have found the first time out is always a scarry thing but once u do it ur addicted and u NEED to get out more...i know all about the cold winters of michigan i spent 38 yrs of my life near detroit :eek: but i now live in Phoenix :D

Kimberly
03-29-2005, 04:23 AM
YAY!! :D

Well done! Lol... make sure you can drive in heels ;) Lucky there was no traffic around, huh?

Shining Star
03-29-2005, 05:30 AM
good for you. keep it up

DanaJ
03-29-2005, 05:55 AM
Hey Christine - that's great! Good for you :)

Not to throw a bucket of cold water on all this, but what does the wife think about it? Do you think that you will be able to do the makeover with her approval? Or are you moving on without her approval?

DanaJ

ChristineRenee
03-29-2005, 07:02 AM
Hey Christine - that's great! Good for you :)

Not to throw a bucket of cold water on all this, but what does the wife think about it? Do you think that you will be able to do the makeover with her approval? Or are you moving on without her approval?

DanaJWell Dana...I will probably have to consult with her on that one. I may have to wait until after the move to Florida before I can have that done. We shall see.

Holly
03-29-2005, 09:05 AM
I told you you could do it! One down, and a lfetime remaining. I'm so proud of you, sweetie!

Tamara Croft
03-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Oh blimey, you did it then..... certainly was on a mission wasn't you huh *reads log LOL*. So next stop, a make-over then :eek: Just one point I want to make. You have broken the ice going out, getting somewhere finally with your wife, yet I still see you saying 'I'll probably have to consult blah blah'. Probably has to go!!! 'Discuss' is your new word.

One thing you didn't mention, you went to the gas station.... was there someone there you had to pay for the gas or is there a machine??? In the UK, at night time, you have to pay for the petrol before you even can fill the car up, which means going upto the counter to pay for it. So when's the next adventure??? Oh and we wanna see pictures :p ok ok .... I do :D

Tamara x

ChristineRenee
03-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Oh blimey, you did it then..... certainly was on a mission wasn't you huh *reads log LOL*. So next stop, a make-over then :eek: Just one point I want to make. You have broken the ice going out, getting somewhere finally with your wife, yet I still see you saying 'I'll probably have to consult blah blah'. Probably has to go!!! 'Discuss' is your new word.

One thing you didn't mention, you went to the gas station.... was there someone there you had to pay for the gas or is there a machine??? In the UK, at night time, you have to pay for the petrol before you even can fill the car up, which means going upto the counter to pay for it. So when's the next adventure??? Oh and we wanna see pictures :p ok ok .... I do :D

Tamara xOk T...discuss it is then! We have pay at the pump with a credit card...thats how I paid. It was like 3 am...there wasn't anybody else there.
Pics? Ok....well...maybe yes...well no. We'll see...and then we'll know!

Tonia
03-29-2005, 09:40 AM
Take it from Some who Hate's Michigan Weather .....Stick around for an Hour or so it will change.....Glad to hear that you steped out and buy the way that was me at the Store I was checking you out.....lol.

Tonia:rolleyes:

ChristineRenee
03-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Aha...I thought that was you Tonia! So...how did I look babe?:D

Donna White
03-29-2005, 09:45 AM
I wish I could only be so confident!!!

Keep it up.... maybe someday we will all join you!!

Love Donna

Sharon
03-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Very cool Christine! I have been at the stage you are at for a few months now, so maybe you'll manage to advance to the next step (mingling!) before me. I feel a challenge coming on. :)

Virginia
03-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Isn't going out such a rush????!!! I can remember my first experience stopping for gas! Gotta say it was busy at 9:00pm in the eveing and a bit cold. The delivery tanker was there and I guess most GG's would not have noticed or watched, but I thought the tanker driver was actually going to come over and hit on me! (No brag, but I did look good!)
Now when I go out I still get a rush but it is more of a challenge to try and look good without drawing too much unwanted attention.
We are proud of you and keep the faith, honey!
Virginia

Priscilla1018
03-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Hi Chrissie,

Congratulations! A very big step indeed.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Julie York
03-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Woo scary stuff! Well done. It would have given me a heart attack...people or no people.

Richelle
03-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Congratulations Chrissie on you first time out. :D As you go out more that rush felling will only get stronger.

Look forward to hearing about you getting a makeover and nails done. :)

Richelle

Tristen Cox
03-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Congratulations on the outing! :cool:

jjjjohanne
03-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Please do be careful! Even though it is less likely you will be seen when you are out late at night, it is also more likely that someone will feel free to react to you openly. The people who are out at night are less restrained. You are and they are. So, if someone is going to say or do something unpleasant, they will probably do it at night instead of at the mall at 11am. (go to the mall at 9 or 10 am. it is pretty tame!

spaskinstyle
03-29-2005, 08:12 PM
Good Girl Chrissie!!!

So happy for you. Such joy in your post. Nice to see.

Love to you,

Theresa

paulaN
03-29-2005, 09:00 PM
so glad you made it. Isn't it great, now go and get that makeover and you better take pictures.

veronica
03-29-2005, 09:15 PM
EXCELLENT!!!!

Steffie
03-30-2005, 07:21 AM
Awesome sweetie....

If I could do it, I knew you could xxxx :D

I'm so proud of you sweetie and can't wait for you to get the confidence that I now have because of your advice and support over the last few months.

Now when you come down under we can go on a shopping spree to celebrate
;)

Keep it up big sis!

Love

Steffie

Sandra H
03-30-2005, 07:39 AM
Well done you must feel great. You will want to go out again and again now you have done it this once. By the way, lets all see if we can get a copy of the CCTV footage from the garage. LOL.

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 08:23 AM
Please do be careful! Even though it is less likely you will be seen when you are out late at night, it is also more likely that someone will feel free to react to you openly. The people who are out at night are less restrained. You are and they are. So, if someone is going to say or do something unpleasant, they will probably do it at night instead of at the mall at 11am. (go to the mall at 9 or 10 am. it is pretty tame!Hey thanks for the advice! I am pretty careful when it comes to this sort of thing. Actually, I hadn't originally even planned to get out of the car and only got gas at the station because no one was around.

Believe me...I don't take unnecessary chances or risks. Especially when it comes to my safety.

Thanks for the reply and your concern jjjjohanne!

Love,

Wendy me
03-30-2005, 08:31 AM
ok way cool sorry for the late replay .......as we talked that night i know you were
all in a buzz ....you rock girlfreind ..........

Melissa A.
03-30-2005, 08:55 AM
Couldn't be happier for you, Christine. Having gotten to know you, I know it took alot of guts. Very proud of you. I have always described going out enfemme alone as exhilirating and terrifying at the same time.

When you move to Florida, You might look into a support group or find a tg friendly club or bar. Believe me, going out and being with people who accept you is even better!

jjjohanne, what you said is correct, of course. But it is kind of a double edged sword. I have done what christine did many times only because I don't have the courage to step out in close proximity with people durring the daylight. Many of us do not have that confidence as of yet. It feels much safer walking around at night, when you will run into less people and those that see you, either walking by or from cars, will see you in darkness. But I know it can be alot more dangerous. You need to know your area, and stay away, of course, from areas where alot of people drink, or student neighborhoods.(why are our youngest often the least tolerant?)

Having gone out for walks or drives at night alone, and having also gone to a tg friendly club with my gf, it will come as no suprise that I much prefer being dressed in an accepting, friendly environment. But I have to admit there is a thrill that goes along with going out in "stealth" mode. Just be safe, girls.

Again, congratulations, Christine I hope you had fun.

Hugs,

Mekissa :)

sweeting
03-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Ok T...discuss it is then! We have pay at the pump with a credit card...thats how I paid. It was like 3 am...there wasn't anybody else there.
Pics? Ok....well...maybe yes...well no. We'll see...and then we'll know!
i would like to see your pictures sweetings

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 11:37 AM
ok way cool sorry for the late replay .......as we talked that night i know you were
all in a buzz ....you rock girlfreind ..........Thanks sis...you rock as well! Thanks also for the support hon!

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 11:52 AM
Couldn't be happier for you, Christine. Having gotten to know you, I know it took alot of guts. Very proud of you. I have always described going out enfemme alone as exhilirating and terrifying at the same time.

When you move to Florida, You might look into a support group or find a tg friendly club or bar. Believe me, going out and being with people who accept you is even better!

jjjohanne, what you said is correct, of course. But it is kind of a double edged sword. I have done what christine did many times only because I don't have the courage to step out in close proximity with people durring the daylight. Many of us do not have that confidence as of yet. It feels much safer walking around at night, when you will run into less people and those that see you, either walking by or from cars, will see you in darkness. But I know it can be alot more dangerous. You need to know your area, and stay away, of course, from areas where alot of people drink, or student neighborhoods.(why are our youngest often the least tolerant?)

Having gone out for walks or drives at night alone, and having also gone to a tg friendly club with my gf, it will come as no suprise that I much prefer being dressed in an accepting, friendly environment. But I have to admit there is a thrill that goes along with going out in "stealth" mode. Just be safe, girls.

Again, congratulations, Christine I hope you had fun.

Hugs,

Mekissa :)Thanks Melissa. You were spot on with your post. That is EXACTLY why I went out at the time I did and where I did. Last thing I want to do in my first outing is to get my ass beat up by a bunch of thugs. Plus...I can't afford to get recognized here either. My wife would be apoplectic!

If I go out again here, I will probably do the same routine. I'll save my more adventurous excursions for Florida...perhaps after I join Tri-Ess down there and make some friends to go out with.

Thanks Melissa for your post and your support!

Love,

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 12:05 PM
i would like to see your pictures sweetingsKeep an eye out sweeting...a makeover is forthcoming soon!

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Awesome sweetie....

If I could do it, I knew you could xxxx :D

I'm so proud of you sweetie and can't wait for you to get the confidence that I now have because of your advice and support over the last few months.

Now when you come down under we can go on a shopping spree to celebrate
;)

Keep it up big sis!

Love

SteffieThanks Steff! I'll look forward to that shopping trip too!

Love you,
Big Sis Chrissie:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 04:37 PM
so glad you made it. Isn't it great, now go and get that makeover and you better take pictures.Thanks Paula. The makeover is scheduled for next month...there will be pics too!

Love,

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Congratulations Chrissie on you first time out. :D As you go out more that rush felling will only get stronger.

Look forward to hearing about you getting a makeover and nails done. :)

RichelleThanks Richelle...makeover will be next month and there will be pics!;)

Love,

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Very cool Christine! I have been at the stage you are at for a few months now, so maybe you'll manage to advance to the next step (mingling!) before me. I feel a challenge coming on. :)Prolly gonna save it for Florida Sharon. Too much risk here of being recognized and putting the wife's reputation on the line. Will be joining Tri-Ess after settling in down there and will look forward to making some new girlfriends to hang with.

Love,

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I told you you could do it! One down, and a lfetime remaining. I'm so proud of you, sweetie!Thanks Holly mom. Now I'm really looking forward to the day you, HTGurl, Pattie & Gem, and Sue and I all get together for that Vegas vacation we have been talking about!

Thanks for being such an inspiration and for the support babe....you are just the best!

Love,

P.S. - Thanks for the mic too! I owe you one! (at least!);)

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 04:53 PM
YAY!! :D

Well done! Lol... make sure you can drive in heels ;) Lucky there was no traffic around, huh?I found out I could Kimberly...thanks!;)

Sherlyn
03-30-2005, 04:53 PM
COOL COOL Christine its quite a feeling eh ...i sat in the park down the road last night..had no worries either heh thats a first for me ...tell me do you feel like WOW ...could i enjoy this everday,,,those are my thoughts lately

ChristineRenee
03-30-2005, 04:56 PM
i have found the first time out is always a scarry thing but once u do it ur addicted and u NEED to get out more...i know all about the cold winters of michigan i spent 38 yrs of my life near detroit :eek: but i now live in Phoenix :DThanks Obsessed! I'm sure I will get out more...just not in Detroit! Phoenix sounds nice though!

Love,