PDA

View Full Version : Thought what???

Virginia
03-29-2005, 09:36 AM
If you have access to the following information could you please respond?
Assuming that your SO has seen you dressed, have they ever expressed what their mental image was of you prior to seeing you in "full battle dress?"
I would think that if you told your SO, "Honey, I am a crossdresser." She would have almost immediately had a mental image of what she thought you must look like dressed as a woman. Has she expressed this image to you and was she disappointed, suprised, shocked, scared, whatever?
Thanks for your responses!
Virginia

Sharon
03-29-2005, 10:11 AM
I told my wife about my crossdressing not long after we met, a couple years before we married. She once told me that she expected me to look like one of those wild drag queens that you sometimes see on television -- you know -- orange bouffant, mile-long lashes, white face, wild wardrobe, etc. She was relieved to see that I dressed in everyday women's clothing and, if anything, tended to under-dress than over-dress. Before me, she never knew that crossdressers could look like normal people.

DonnaT
03-29-2005, 01:05 PM
I was already dressed when I told my wife. So she knew what I looked like, she just didn't know that this wasn't a game of dress-up.