PDA

View Full Version : wearing other peoples clothes

wannabie
10-10-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm in the office and a lot of the women here leave something behind in their area. a sweater , shoes, handcream and sometimes perfume.

I just look but sometimes; something like a whisper in my mind urges me to try them on.
put on a co-workers sweater, wonder if her shoes will fit me, etc..

Thinking about doing it is a bit creepy, especially since I have my own clothes and I've never done it.

Just wondering if anyone ever has?

annekathleen
10-10-2007, 08:57 PM
I wouldn't take someone elses clothing ( property )
I think they call that Petit Larceny!
If you want to wear "other people's" clothing,
Check out the Salvation Army or a Thrift Store
for some "used" or "pre-owned" clothing.
I used to try on my wifes clothing when she
wasn't home. But, I put it back for her to wear.
I think alot of us probably have taken a pair of
panties from someone, someplace, at some time.
Probably the first pair of panties that most of us
might have tried on, were probably "borrowed"
before we had a chance to start buying our own.

jaina
10-10-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm in the office and a lot of the women here leave something behind in their area. a sweater , shoes, handcream and sometimes perfume.

I just look but sometimes; something like a whisper in my mind urges me to try them on.
put on a co-workers sweater, wonder if her shoes will fit me, etc..

Thinking about doing it is a bit creepy, especially since I have my own clothes and I've never done it.

Just wondering if anyone ever has?

I have respect for other peoples belongings.

Ðarissa
10-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Do they leave their panties laying around? :devil:

wannabie
10-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Do they leave their panties laying around? :devil:

nope just outer clothing. Just thinking about trying them on not taking them.

BTW annekathleen, it's not Petit Larceny trying on peoples clothes. taking them is.

docrobbysherry
10-11-2007, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=annekathleen;1037514]I wouldn't take someone elses clothing ( property )
I think they call that Petit Larceny!
If you want to wear "other people's" clothing,
Check out the Salvation Army or a Thrift Store
for some "used" or "pre-owned" clothing.

I love Thrift Store clothes and shoes. Some of the tops and outfits still have a perfume smell. Mmmmmm! Sexy! I wash the undies and bras, etc. before I wear them. I DO have my standards, u know!
RS

rustynail
10-12-2007, 04:09 AM
I am sitting here in a suspender belt and stockings, 2 long half slips, a strapless bra and 2 silky nighties, all from different charity shops, so all previously owned by different women, and laundered. Knowing that i am wearing intimates worn by 8 different women adds to the buzz for me.

Angie G
10-12-2007, 04:37 AM
Had to try my cousins bra on once and some thimgs myaunt had stored in a shed :hugs:
Angie

Sally24
10-12-2007, 05:56 AM
Thinking about doing it is a bit creepy
You are right on target there! Don't do it!

rachel_rachel
10-12-2007, 06:19 AM
I think most of us would have started off that way... I started off in my mum's clothes, then to my aunties, and one of my cousins.. Then i was raiding the bags of clothes of a young lady who had an unlocked storage box outside her flat where a friend of mine lived... I always put things back as if they had never been touched and never got caught out.

sfwarbonnet
10-12-2007, 09:38 AM
My wife is very possissive about what's "hers" and "mine" and doesn't want me wearing her clothes although many of them "fit." She does leave previously-worn bras lying around though. and I wear them whenever sho's working (like now), I suspect though that most GGs would't want a man "borrowing" their clothes. I think it's best to have our own "girl stuff" especialy when a GG knows you're wearing women's lingerie.

AmandaM
10-12-2007, 10:39 AM
If you get caught, you'll lose your job for sure.

Jilmac
10-12-2007, 02:31 PM
yes i wear other peoples clothes all the time. i don't borrow them from co workers but i buy a lot of my femme clothes at goodwill or some other resale shop. i consider those to be other peoples clothes but i have no problem buying or wearing them. Jill

Lisa Golightly
10-12-2007, 04:25 PM
I have no co-workers :(

Eugenie
10-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I think that using someone else clothes without her consent is not very nice. It is like entering in someone's property without authorisation, even if one don't still things.

I have wornd some clothes of my girl friend a few years ago, but it was with her consent...

With regard to used clothes bought in a thrift shop, it's not for me... I didn't mind using my girl friend's clothes because I liked her, but I wouldn't wear someone else's clothes if I didn't know and liked that person.

Sometimes when my wife throws away some of her clothes, I do recuperate some that I fancied watching on her. But I always ask her permission, even though she is throwing them away...

Note like some one told on this discussion "Buy your own clothes, don't touch mine." was the deal between my wife and I when I told her (36 years ago) that I liked wearing women underwear... So I don't touch any of the clothes she is keeping in her wardrobe. This not to says that I would love to wear them... But until she decides to throw them away I just don't touch them...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Jillm
10-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Think about all you want, BUT DON’T DO IT, show respect.

Chari
10-13-2007, 08:30 AM
Good girls NEVER borrow anything without permission!:heehee:

Chari

Jill
10-13-2007, 12:38 PM
When I was kid, I could only wear others clothes, namely, my sisters. I'm older now and have my own and tempting as it may be, you should stay away from it. I agree, if you were caught, you'd be fired in a hot second.