PDA

View Full Version : A Bit o' Fun (hey, it's Friday!) . . .

Pages : [1] 2 3

CaptLex
10-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Hear ye, hear ye . . . one of our newest cabin boys has been promoted (at this rate we'll need a new batch of cabin boys soon). :heehee:

Sir Trey is now the ship's Weapons Master, with all the rights and privileges attached thereto. He's in charge of the state of the guns, shot, powder, cutlasses, rapiers, muskets and pistols. So let's make it official . . . kneel before the captain, sailor (and get your dirty minds out the gutter, the rest of you :raspp:) . . . I now confer upon you the title of GenderQuest's Weapons Master. Arise, Sir Trey . . . and take your station! :coolp: Congratulations, mate! :cheers:

Now you may have heard rumors that Sir Trey bribed his way into the captain's good graces and new position :om: - it's not true, he earned it solely through his hard work and dedication. So take notes if you're still a cabin boy looking for a promotion . . . though a couple of extra barrels of rum added to the cap's private stash couldn't hurt. :bg: But don't be in such a rush to be promoted, after all everyone knows that the captain favors the cabin boys and gives them extra special treatment. :winkp:

Kieron Andrew
10-12-2007, 10:55 AM
its true He bribed you with Amstels!!! and drank it himself to get in ur good books!

Tristan
10-12-2007, 01:03 PM
awww man the new guy got promoted ahead of me..... *kicks the planks*

Kieron Andrew
10-12-2007, 02:16 PM
awww man the new guy got promoted ahead of me..... *kicks the planks*oops!! LEX!!!!! :eek:

Tobie
10-12-2007, 02:43 PM
What's this about promotions?

And being cabin boy sounds fun.. there to help everyone? ;)

CaptLex
10-12-2007, 03:38 PM
awww man the new guy got promoted ahead of me..... *kicks the planks*

TJ, read between the lines, man . . .

But don't be in such a rush to be promoted, after all everyone knows that the captain favors the cabin boys and gives them extra special treatment. :winkp:

And being cabin boy sounds fun.. there to help everyone?
Well no . . . not really everyone . . . they're mainly there to serve the captain (this includes you, Tiergan). :devil:

Oh, I almost forgot . . . as an honorary FtM and gender pirate and due to his ability to finally find his way out of Jersey . . . Aethen has been given the title of Ship's Navigator. :lol2:

If you still want a promotion, TJ, maybe I can find some position for you assisting our navigator . . . :raisedeyebrow:

Kieron Andrew
10-12-2007, 03:40 PM
If you still want a promotion, TJ, maybe I can find some position for you assisting our navigator . . . :raisedeyebrow:

:rolleyes:you'll never get any work done navigating the ship if you do that lol

ZenFrost
10-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey Cap'n, am I still the ship's mascot? I'm not even sure how that managed to happen in the first place.

CaptLex
10-12-2007, 04:04 PM
:rolleyes: you'll never get any work done navigating the ship if you do that lol
This is true . . . we may end up in the Bermuda Triangle. :om:

Hey Cap'n, am I still the ship's mascot? I'm not even sure how that managed to happen in the first place.

You know, Zen, I couldn't remember how that happened either, so I went searching for the thread - it was during one of our wild parties . . .

Well, we've been looking for a mascot (besides Zen :heehee:), what's the birdie's name? :happy:

We can talk about a possible promotion, Zen . . . just step into my quarters and we can negotiate . . . :winkp:

Adam
10-12-2007, 04:17 PM
im still the ships monkey right??? :D :heehee:

CaptLex
10-12-2007, 04:33 PM
im still the ships monkey right??? :D :heehee:
Yeah, absolutely . . . we're the only ship with a monkey for a first mate! :laugh:

Tristan
10-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Actually I like the privilege of being a cabin boy (don't ask me why). Hehe and I already assist the navigator a fair bit... :whistling: umm unofficially of course.... when he's off duty.... ummm when I'm off duty... errr......

Tobie
10-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Well no . . . not really everyone . . . they're mainly there to serve the captain (this includes you, Tiergan). :devil:

Oh, that sounds like such a HARD life... :coolp:

Dasein9
10-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Cool. A weapons master. Now that section of the Ship's Library, with all the books about weaponry will finally get used.

Kieron Andrew
10-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Cool. A weapons master. Now that section of the Ship's Library, with all the books about weaponry will finally get used.
imaginary! library :heehee:

Dasein9
10-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Nope. It's definitely got a positive ontological status.

aethen
10-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Nope. It's definitely got a positive ontological status.

And a HUGE "V" section.

(That's a Library of Congress Classification joke. Don't worry, it's the only one.)

Mark

ZenFrost
10-12-2007, 05:50 PM

...And that's when Das realizes the books on weaponry aren't as dusty as they should be with their extended period of disuse...

Wasn't me. :nowink:

Cai
10-12-2007, 05:56 PM
And a HUGE "V" section.

(That's a Library of Congress Classification joke. Don't worry, it's the only one.)

Mark

Had to Google that, but I get it now. Points for obscure yet relevant reference! :thumbsup:

Dasein9
10-12-2007, 07:14 PM
And a HUGE "V" section.

Mark

:rolleyes:

Works on many levels, actually, when one factors in the "HUGE" bit.

CaptLex
10-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh, that sounds like such a HARD life... :coolp:
Now why does that scare me? :eek:

So where is Trey in all this . . . counting guns or sneaking some Bud Lite onto the ship? :heehee:

Aethen, you have to share that joke with the rest of the class . . . I mean, crew. :p

Tristan, after careful consideration and a consultation with my . . . um, trusted adviser . . . it's been decided that you will be the navigator's Cartographer, which means you'll be working the sextant and all those other instruments. And you can keep the cabin boy position too, if it suits you - after all, you wouldn't be the first cabin boy to be promoted and still act as cabin boy as it suits the captain. :devil:

Congratulations! :love: :drink:

DanielMacBride
10-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Congratulations, Trey! :D :drink: I can't think of a better Weapons Master - we need someone with a level head to do that job and I think the Captain chose well :happy:

Daniel

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh you boys are all the same - playing with your sextants, instruments and weapons :heehee:

DanielMacBride
10-13-2007, 04:28 AM
:raspp: Suzy :heehee:

:kiss:
Daniel

Tristan
10-13-2007, 04:58 AM
Tristan, after careful consideration and a consultation with my . . . um, trusted adviser . . . it's been decided that you will be the navigator's Cartographer, which means you'll be working the sextant and all those other instruments. And you can keep the cabin boy position too, if it suits you - after all, you wouldn't be the first cabin boy to be promoted and still act as cabin boy as it suits the captain. :devil:

Congratulations! :love: :drink:

Yay! Hehe... sounds like such a dirty job... working the sextant, hehe....

Tobie
10-13-2007, 05:45 AM
Now why does that scare me? :eek:

Oh Captain my Captain... be afraid. Be very afraid. :tongueout

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 09:38 AM
...Can I be the wanton wench with the low cut red dress?................:heehee:

DanielMacBride
10-13-2007, 09:56 AM
How 'bout the wanton wench in the little black PVC dress? :devil:

Daniel

privateperks
10-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Am I swabbing decks? Not that I mind being on my knees around a bunch of cute guys ...

:D

aethen
10-13-2007, 12:08 PM
it's been decided that you will be the navigator's Cartographer, which means you'll be working the sextant and all those other instruments. And you can keep the cabin boy position too, if it suits you

Mmmm, the "cabin boy" is one of my favorite positions.

And for the non-nerdy... V is the classification for naval science. And interestingly enough... VD is the classification for Naval Seamen. Someone at the Library of Congress has a sick sense of humor.

~Mark
Ship's Navigator, God help us all.

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Am I swabbing decks? Not that I mind being on my knees around a bunch of cute guys ...

:D

:laugh:

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 08:46 PM
Yay! Hehe... sounds like such a dirty job... working the sextant, hehe....
Heehee, I thought you'd like that. ;)

Oh Captain my Captain... be afraid. Be very afraid. :tongueout
Bring it on . . . :battingeyelashes:

Can I be the wanton wench with the low cut red dress?................ :heehee:
Yes, please . . . :daydreaming:

That works too!

Am I swabbing decks? Not that I mind being on my knees around a bunch of cute guys ...:D
We don't mind that either, Perks . . . which is why you probably won't be getting a promotion anytime soon.

Mmmm, the "cabin boy" is one of my favorite positions.
You do realize that he's still my cabin boy, right? And he's your cartographer . . . but I don't need to know what goes on in your cabin when he's off duty. :winkp:

Thanks for explaining the joke, btw.

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Hear ye, hear ye . . . one of our newest cabin boys has been promoted (at this rate we'll need a new batch of cabin boys soon). :heehee:

Sir Trey is now the ship's Weapons Master, with all the rights and privileges attached thereto. He's in charge of the state of the guns, shot, powder, cutlasses, rapiers, muskets and pistols. So let's make it official . . . kneel before the captain, sailor (and get your dirty minds out the gutter, the rest of you :raspp:) . . . I now confer upon you the title of GenderQuest's Weapons Master. Arise, Sir Trey . . . and take your station! :coolp: Congratulations, mate! :cheers:

Now you may have heard rumors that Sir Trey bribed his way into the captain's good graces and new position :om: - it's not true, he earned it solely through his hard work and dedication. So take notes if you're still a cabin boy looking for a promotion . . . though a couple of extra barrels of rum added to the cap's private stash couldn't hurt. :bg: But don't be in such a rush to be promoted, after all everyone knows that the captain favors the cabin boys and gives them extra special treatment. :winkp:

Captain, I respectfully accept this new position and would be honored to serve as the Ship's Weapons Master....<<bowing humbly before the Captain>>...I will do My very best to tend to My duties faithfully and responsibly, Sir.....**Weapons Master, Trey** :)

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 09:12 PM
Captain, I respectfully accept this new position and would be honored to serve as the Ship's Weapons Master....<<bowing humbly before the Captain>>...I will do My very best to tend to My duties faithfully and responsibly, Sir.....**Weapons Master, Trey** :)
Suck up! :heehee:

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Haha, cool! I thought you'd like that. :bg:

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Suck up! :heehee:

I'm NOT a suck up, I am simply being respectful to OUR Captain....:)

durden
10-13-2007, 09:25 PM
So, what does one have to do to become part of this ship's party?

Tristan
10-13-2007, 09:28 PM
You do realize that he's still my cabin boy, right? And he's your cartographer . . . but I don't need to know what goes on in your cabin when he's off duty. :winkp:

:heehee:

Already fighting over me? I'm cabin boy first, and dirty **** boy second... err or something like that hehe

aethen
10-13-2007, 09:29 PM
:heehee:

Already fighting over me? I'm cabin boy first, and dirty **** boy second... err or something like that hehe

Liar

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Liar

:heehee: took the words right out my mouth

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Everyone starts out as a cabin boy until they get a promotion, which is usually based on their specific talents and skills. For example, Bi is the ship's cook 'cause he's always feeding us brownies. So, what talents have you, Durden?

I'm cabin boy first, and dirty **** boy second... err or something like that hehe
TJ, some might say there isn't much of a difference there. :winkp:

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 09:33 PM
There isnt!!!!

Tristan
10-13-2007, 09:33 PM

Ohhhh, good point.... :GD: Then it's damn good being me. :tongueout

durden
10-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Everyone starts out as a cabin boy until they get a promotion, which is usually based on their specific talents and skills. For example, Bi is the ship's cook 'cause he's always feeding us brownies. So, what talents have you, Durden?

Hmm... let's see. I've got some art/design skills. Don't know if that would come in handy for drawing maps to some buried treasure of sort. Not that you ever want to give anyone a map to your treasure[s]. :D Uhh... I can drink like a champ. No one wants to chill w/a shipmate that can't hold his liquor. :drink: And, I've got a bum left eye. I'm the perfect candidate for sporting a legitimate eyepatch. :p

aethen
10-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Ohhhh, good point.... :GD: Then it's damn good being me. :tongueout

And even better being me. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

:gg:
:whistling:

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Hmm... let's see. I've got some art/design skills. Don't know if that would come in handy for drawing maps to some buried treasure of sort. Not that you ever want to give anyone a map to your treasure[s]. :D Uhh... I can drink like a champ. No one wants to chill w/a shipmate that can't hold his liquor. :drink: And, I've got a bum left eye. I'm the perfect candidate for sporting a legitimate eyepatch. :p

ok i got it Durden is the ships artist! and Ben (jsoto) is the ships photographer, just look at his flickr for evidence

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 09:45 PM

ok i got it Durden is the ships artist!
Hmmm . . . yeah, ship's artist sounds good - I've been needing a cool tattoo. And we definitely have to get you an eye patch. :bg:

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Everyone starts out as a cabin boy until they get a promotion, which is usually based on their specific talents and skills.

Wait, I don't ever remember being a cabin boy. I'd just been meandering around the Genderquest until you decided that I was the mascot. So, if I'm the mascot, does that mean that my specific talents and skills are to stand around and do nothing?

durden
10-13-2007, 09:51 PM
ok i got it Durden is the ships artist! and Ben (jsoto) is the ships photographer, just look at his flickr for evidence

Sweet. Sounds great. :D

Hmmm . . . yeah, ship's artist sounds good - I've been needing a cool tattoo. And we definitely have to get you an eye patch. :bg:

& that's a can do w/that tattoo. :happy:

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 09:52 PM
& that's a can do w/that tattoo. :happy:

ok ive been wanting one for months now i know who to ask

durden
10-13-2007, 09:55 PM
ok ive been wanting one for months now i know who to ask

Well I'd be glad to hook you up w/a visual to be inked.

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Wait, I don't ever remember being a cabin boy. I'd just been meandering around the Genderquest until you decided that I was the mascot.
The cabin boy post is automatic as soon as you get here - you just didn't realize it.

So, if I'm the mascot, does that mean that my specific talents and skills are to stand around and do nothing?
Stand around and look cute, actually . . . so the captain has something nice to look at. :winkp:

(Oh lordy, he's really gonna kill me now) . . . Kieron! Help! :hiding:

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 10:24 PM

nuhh uhh get yourself out this hole!

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 10:28 PM

Daniel

Well you're a naughty boy Daniel, asking for that.....well, okay then

Anyway - what time are the floggings ?
It must be my turn by now

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Well you're a naughty boy Daniel, asking for that.....well, okay then

:shocked: :eek: :bs: :drool:

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 10:33 PM
All those times you referred to Pocs and Evert as your cabin boys you never mentioned me. :sadp:

The cabin boy post is automatic as soon as you get here - you just didn't realize it.

Stand around and look cute, actually . . . so the captain has something nice to look at. :winkp:

Kieron wont be able to save you, prepare to face my wrath. Hell hath no fury as a mascot scorned.

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 10:34 PM

Down boy! Haha, now you've done it, Suzy . . . he'll follow you anywhere. :heehee:

BTW, Suzy, in case no one told you . . . the wenches' job is mainly to keep the boys company when they get sent to the brig. It's why they're always misbehaving. :p

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Down boy! Haha, now you've done it, Suzy . . . he'll follow you anywhere. :heehee:

BTW, Suzy, in case no one told you . . . the wenches' job is mainly to keep the boys company when they get sent to the brig. It's why they're always misbehaving. :p

<<<Kieron sends himself to the brig.....uhhh i mean!!!:heehee:

Tristan
10-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Kieron wont be able to save you, prepare to face my wrath. Hell hath no fury as a mascot scorned.

I'm sorry, Zen, but that totally cracked me up. I just pictured this big furry mascot chasing the Captain. Omg, my sides hurt.

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 10:38 PM

I will voluntarily go to the brig if I can get to be the one flogging suzy!!!! Pick Me...Pick Me!!!!! (I mean, a whip IS a weapon and I AM the Weapon's Master) :drink: :love:

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm sorry, Zen, but that totally cracked me up. I just pictured this big furry mascot chasing the Captain. Omg, my sides hurt.

Furry? I don't have that much body hair...

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 10:40 PM
I will voluntarily go to the brig if I can get to be the one flogging suzy!!!! Pick Me...Pick Me!!!!! (I mean, a whip IS a weapon and I AM the Weapon's Master) :drink: :love:

nuhh uhh im the straight boy around here bog off back to flirting with lex and zen this is my turn!!

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 10:42 PM
nuhh uhh im the straight boy around here bog off back to flirting with lex and zen this is my turn!!

But do you genuinely enjoy flogging? Let Me flog her and then you can have your way with her! :)

Tristan
Furry? I don't have that much body hair...

LMAO I pictured you in a costume not necessarily you with an insane furry body. This beaver in a football helmet came to mind but no idea where from. Sorry, don't mind the silly cabin boy/cartographer tonight. He's been working the sexton a bit too much or too little, I'm not sure.

CaptLex
All those times you referred to Pocs and Evert as your cabin boys you never mentioned me. :sadp:
That's 'cause after the third cabin boy, I stopped counting. But everyone starts out that way. As you know, I offered you an alternative, so it's up to you now. :raisedeyebrow:

Well, Kieron is obviously distracted at the moment (typical guy), but I'm not defenseless - I can get Taylor or Cai or any of the other guys that does martial arts. :p

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 10:43 PM

Hey! I'm straight too! Why do ya keep sending the boys to flirt with me?

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Sorry, don't mind the silly cabin boy/cartographer tonight. He's been working the sexton a bit too much or too little, I'm not sure.
Are you doing naughty texts again? :eek:

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 10:44 PM
cos its fun watching!! and so i get the girls lol :heehee:

Tristan
10-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Are you doing naughty texts again? :eek:

Don't have to dirty text, he's home tonight.... :heehee: Passed out soundly now I'm sure.... :whistling:

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 10:45 PM

Kieron is trying to divert our attention to keep us from flirting with HIM....LOL :)

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 10:47 PM
LMAO I pictured you in a costume not necessarily you with an insane furry body. This beaver in a football helmet came to mind but no idea where from. Sorry, don't mind the silly cabin boy/cartographer tonight. He's been working the sexton a bit too much or too little, I'm not sure.

Working the sexton? :om: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexton_%28office%29 I don't want to know what you meant by that...

And I'm not a beaver in a football helmet!

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Working the sexton? :om: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexton_%28office%29 I don't want to know what you meant by that...

No, dude, SEXTANT . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sextant

. . . Tristan's been hitting the rum. :drink:

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 10:51 PM
But do you genuinely enjoy flogging? Let Me flog her and then you can have your way with her! :)

Can you boys make your minds up ? - I haven't got all day you know ! :heehee:

Tristan
10-13-2007, 10:51 PM

And I'm not a beaver in a football helmet!

:rofl:

Tristan
10-13-2007, 10:52 PM
No, dude, SEXTANT . . .

yeah yeah what he said.... :drink: mmmmmmmmmm Rum!!! *opens another bottle*

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 10:54 PM
No, dude, SEXTANT . . .

I know sextant, but he did say sexton... you never know...

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Can you boys make your minds up ? - I haven't got all day you know !

Tell you what, Suzy....If your flogging is punishment, I have to defer to Kieron on that....but if you want a flogging purely for pleasure, I will be happy to accommodate in My cabin....That would then become a PRIVATE matter....:) (Sir Trey knows how to work the angles, LOL)

Tristan
10-13-2007, 10:55 PM

*whispers to Zen realllly realllly quiet* I have a fetish for sexton's the whole cone shape going on..... it just drives me wild..... in a bad way..... :heehee:

Uhhh I mean I just can't spell or think straight tonight......

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 10:57 PM

Can you boys make your minds up ? - I haven't got all day you know ! :heehee:
OK that works we'll share her lol :D

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 10:58 PM
*whispers to Zen realllly realllly quiet* I have a fetish for sexton's the whole cone shape going on..... it just drives me wild..... in a bad way..... :heehee:

Uhhh I mean I just can't spell or think straight tonight......ummmm have you been drinking mike's???

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 11:01 PM
OK that works we'll share her lol :D

Dude....You've got a DEAL.....Suzy, looks like I get to flog you...Kieron, I will send the wench right over to your cabin when I'm done....See, we're Pirates, but we know how to compromise!! :)

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:02 PM

Uhhh I mean I just can't spell or think straight tonight......

Eh... I have no idea what you're talking about mate.

Tristan
10-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Eh... I have no idea what you're talking about mate.

:wacko::404:

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:07 PM
:wacko::404:

I think you've had I few too many :drink:

Hey! Someone help me drag Trist to bed before he passes out!

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 11:07 PM
~Mark
Ship's Navigator, God help us all

Dude! I just noticed this . . . I think you should keep it as part of your signature! :thumbsup:

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 11:08 PM
I think you've had I few too many :drink:

Hey! Someone help me drag Trist to bed before he passes out!

woohooo! Zenny is wanting to drag Tristan to bed!!.....MARK!!!!!!

Tristan
10-13-2007, 11:09 PM
:gn:

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:11 PM
woohooo! Zenny is wanting to drag Tristan to bed!!.....MARK!!!!!!

Mind out of the gutter Kieron...

Kieron Andrew
10-13-2007, 11:12 PM

impossible dude!! ive just seen Suzy in black PVC!! not a chance of it getting out the gutter now!

right im off to bed too.... :gn:

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 11:13 PM
Dude....You've got a DEAL.....Suzy, looks like I get to flog you...Kieron, I will send the wench right over to your cabin when I'm done....See, we're Pirates, but we know how to compromise!! :)

Okay, I see you in a minute - I've got to go along and see the boys in the Brig first - they seem to be misbehaving......

Suzy with her arms around the captains waist: "Oh captain, what a man you are" :be:

Captain: Don't be silly girl, that's my telescope... :rolleyes:

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Pervy minds think alike - I thought the same thing (yes, you are a perv, K). :p

Okay, another annoncement:

Zen has been appointed the ships's Guru (or spiritual leader)! Just so you know, this doesn't mean I'll stop flirting with you. :devil:

Wow, that's four promotions in one thread:
Weapons Master
Navigator
Cartographer
and Guru

Congrats to all :cheers:

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Okay, I see you in a minute - I've got to go along and see the boys in the Brig first - they seem to be misbehaving......

<<tapping foot>> I'm WAITING......you never want to make the flogger lose their patience with you, Suzy....:)

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Captain: Don't be silly girl, that's my telescope... :rolleyes:

:lol2: I like your style, Suzy! :^5: Come play with the boys anytime.

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 11:17 PM
right im off to bed too.... :gn:
Guess that means you're not on NY time anymore . . . :heehee:

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Zen has been appointed the ships's Guru (or spiritual leader)!

Congratulations Zen....:) I think you will make an excellent guru....and, if I ever need counselling in My cabin, I will be sure to let you know....:)

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Wow, that's four promotions in one thread

Yeah, don't strain yourself old man. :tongueout

Suzy Harrison
10-13-2007, 11:20 PM
<<tapping foot>> I'm WAITING......you never want to make the flogger lose their patience with you, Suzy....:)

I'm ready - didn't we say it was my turn ? :dom::dom:

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Yeah, don't strain yourself old man. :tongueout
Hey! Don't make me send you to the brig. :dom:

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey! Don't make me send you to the brig. :dom:

I'm just getting back at you for calling me Friar Tuck... and besides, you said you wanted to see my Tongue-Fu. I'm just getting warmed up.

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 11:23 PM
Yeah, don't strain yourself old man.

Hey Lex....I do believe you have been called an "old man"...which makes ME an even "older man" since I am 11 months older....I think we should show this young 'un a thing or two....what do you think? :)

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm ready - didn't we say it was my turn ?

Oh, it's most DEFINITELY your turn...:) Kieron, get ready, you will be getting the wench shortly....after I flog her properly.

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Cripes! It's 10:30 already? I gotta go eat dinner.

CaptLex
10-13-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm just getting back at you for calling me Friar Tuck... and besides, you said you wanted to see my Tongue-Fu. I'm just getting warmed up.

I said you'd be like Friar Tuck 'cause he brought spiritual guidance to a band of rascals and scalawags - I didn't say you looked like him :rolleyes: (you're too cute). :tongueout

And you're the one that offered your tongue-fu. :heehee:

Yeah, Trey, I think we have to keep these young'uns in line and remind them how to show the proper respect. :devil:

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 11:36 PM
And you're the one that offered your tongue-fu.

Yes, he did....and I think we should make prove to us that he really DOES have a black belt.

Yeah, Trey, I think we have to keep these young'uns in line and remind them how to show the proper respect.

I completely agree...problem is, if you send them to the brigg, they will only have fun with suzy after Kieron is through with her....we definitely need to get this situation under control, though....We could make the young 'uns watch Zen do several hours of origami....What could be more boring or tedious than that? :)

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:38 PM
Alright, got my bowl of fruit loops (dinner of champions).

I said you'd be like Friar Tuck 'cause he brought spiritual guidance to a band of rascals and scalawags - I didn't say you looked like him :rolleyes: (you're too cute). :tongueout

And you're the one that offered your tongue-fu. :heehee:

Yeah, Trey, I think we have to keep these young'uns in line and remind them how to show the proper respect. :devil:

Didn't Friar Tuck sit around and tell everyone how great beer was?

ZenFrost
10-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Yes, he did....and I think we should make prove to us that he really DOES have a black belt.

A true master does not use his kick-ass skills unless there is no other alternative.

I completely agree...problem is, if you send them to the brigg, they will only have fun with suzy after Kieron is through with her....we definitely need to get this situation under control, though....We could make the young 'uns watch Zen do several hours of origami....What could be more boring or tedious than that? :)

Yeah, boring for about ten seconds until they start gawking at my mad skillz.

SirTrey
10-13-2007, 11:45 PM
Yeah, boring for about ten seconds until they start gawking at my mad skillz.

Dude, I'm not sure an entire ship full of young, cheeky Pirates would necessarily be wowed by paper folding, no matter how impressive it is.....:) And as for the tongue-fu....you offered it, we are only saying "yes" to your generous offer....:) The Weapons Master is retiring, so I wish all of My shipmates a fond "good night"....:)

Nicki B
10-14-2007, 12:03 AM

Well.. The proper pirate way would be to clench a cutlass in your teeth and start to climb a boarding line?

As for flogging wenches - you're welcome to come and try... :tongueout

Who you bettin' on? ;) :whistling:

(With acknowledgement to imdb.com, for movie still below)

Kieron Andrew
10-14-2007, 05:25 AM
Well.. The proper pirate way would be to clench a cutlass in your teeth and start to climb a boarding line?

As for flogging wenches - you're welcome to come and try... :tongueout

Who you bettin' on? ;) :whistling:

Lads i think [-]you're[/-] we're done for now lmao

DanielMacBride
10-14-2007, 05:48 AM
Geez, I go away for a couple hours on a rum run and look what you boys get up to!!! Thats MY wench in the little black PVC dress (since I asked first!) ...hand her over, Kieron! :devil:

As for the rest of you wenches.... :bringiton:

Daniel

Kieron Andrew
10-14-2007, 05:49 AM
Geez, I go away for a couple hours on a rum run and look what you boys get up to!!! Thats MY wench in the little black PVC dress (since I asked first!) ...hand her over, Kieron! :devil:

nuhh uhh nope! you asked but you didnt step up to the plate!

DanielMacBride
10-14-2007, 05:54 AM
Fine, dude, I just won't go on the rum run next time ;) now outta my way man, I have some cocky wenches to deal with :devil:

Daniel

CaptLex
10-14-2007, 07:24 AM

Yay, Nicki's here! And I see you brought Capt. Morgan Adams with you (love the avatar!) . . . watch out boys, I think she means to take over the ship. :eek:

Tristan
10-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Hey Captain, have you seen the new cabin boy? Hehe..... He's cute ;)

SirTrey
10-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Yay, Nicki's here! And I see you brought Capt. Morgan Adams with you (love the avatar!) . . . watch out boys, I think she means to take over the ship.

Hey!! Welcome aboard, Nicki!! No worries, I wouldn't flog YOU! I only flog WILLING wenches....Suzy ASKED for it....and who am I to turn down a request from a fine young lady?? :) Nice to see you on the board!! **Trey**

Suzy Harrison
10-14-2007, 08:32 AM

As for the rest of you wenches.... :bringiton:

Daniel

It's true, he did see me first - so hands off ! - :tongueout

DanielMacBride
10-14-2007, 08:43 AM
*hides cat-o-nine tails behind back* :whistling: and no, I don't have any handcuffs on my belt, you're all hallucinating :devil:

Daniel

Nicki B
10-14-2007, 09:03 AM
watch out boys, I think she means to take over the ship. :eek:

You might think that - but I couldn't possibly comment..:doll:

Nice to see you on the board!!

You too, hun.. :) xx

It's true, he did see me first - so hands off ! - :tongueout

*hides cat-o-nine tails behind back* :whistling: and no, I don't have any handcuffs on my belt, you're all hallucinating :devil:

Do you two perhaps need to get a cabin????

SirTrey
10-14-2007, 09:24 AM
It's true, he did see me first - so hands off ! -

Hey, I'm only here for the flogging....he can have you after that....LOL :)

Kieron Andrew
10-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey, I'm only here for the flogging....he can have you after that....LOL :)

Daniel can have her im not up for passing a lady round like a piece of meat, there are others

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Ok folks... how old are you people? :winkp:

'Cuz this whole thread sounds remarkably like my first-year German class I was subjected to last year... the entire class was made up of 28 freshman boys and two girls... and me. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
10-14-2007, 09:53 AM

never too old to have fun

SirTrey
10-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Ok folks... how old are you people?

You're NEVER too old to have fun, dude....the minute you do, they're throwing dirt on you! :)

ZenFrost
10-14-2007, 01:42 PM

'Cuz this whole thread sounds remarkably like my first-year German class I was subjected to last year... the entire class was made up of 28 freshman boys and two girls... and me. :heehee:

19. :tongue:

Tristan
10-14-2007, 01:47 PM
27 going on 17 :D

Nicki B
10-14-2007, 01:50 PM
Ok folks... how old are you people?

Older than either Lex, or Trey... And probably older than your Mom? :)

And? :rasp:

Kieron - I have only one word for you - gangplank... :whistling:

Kieron Andrew
10-14-2007, 02:01 PM
Kieron - I have only one word for you - gangplank... :whistling:

:angel: :whistling:

Tobie
10-14-2007, 03:10 PM
22 last month, for me.

And if anyone's in need of leg irons and shackles, Amanda and I have a good set, and a goodly selection of floggers, quirts, and just about anything else you may want.

Always happy to lend a hand. ;)

SirTrey
10-14-2007, 03:11 PM
Older than either Lex, or Trey... And probably older than your Mom?

You're not MUCH older than Lex and I are....and, for the record, none of us is old....we are "seasoned"...."experienced"...."wise"....but definitely not "mature".....:)

MJ
10-14-2007, 06:01 PM
...Can I be the wanton wench with the low cut red dress?................:heehee:

hey how come i've been here the longest and i get to be chef cook and bottle washer .. bet i look good in a red dress pvc or otherwise
maybe Suzy can find out what it's like to smell like pine sol

keeper of the eye patches , swards are dangerous you know

Stand around and look cute, actually . . . so the captain has something nice to look at.

(Oh lordy, he's really gonna kill me now) . . . Kieron! Help! :

i can show you how to do that

drools just like a bulldog too

sextant /sexton same thing i wonder why the captain won't let me drive or is it steer no ride this boat or is it ship !!!! :cute:

[QUOTE=Nicki B;1041049]Well.. The proper pirate way would be to clench a cutlass in your teeth and start to climb a boarding line?

As for flogging wenches - you're welcome to come and try...

Who you bettin' on? ;)

come on capt'n pleaseeeee ......*someone get the mud pool ready*
there now you get dinner and a show

Nicki B
10-15-2007, 05:39 AM

I dunno? :whistling:

for the record, none of us is old....we are "seasoned"...."experienced"...."wise"....but definitely not "mature".....:)

'Mature' has a tendency to pong a bit, dunnit?

'Wise'??? As we said the other weekend, anyone seen a responsible adult? :roflmao:

come on capt'n pleaseeeee ......*someone get the mud pool ready*
there now you get dinner and a show

Oi!! Who's side are you on? I'll have you know I'm a fair hand at cooking on a sailboat..

Suzy Harrison
10-15-2007, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison
...Can I be the wanton wench with the low cut red dress?................

I dunno? :whistling:

...okay - what about a black low cut dress?

Kieron Andrew
10-15-2007, 09:37 AM
...okay - what about a black low cut dress?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1039085&postcount=162 *cough* :bs: :whistling: :heehee:

DanielMacBride
10-15-2007, 09:38 AM
:eek: :D

CaptLex
10-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Now, now . . . no need to compete for the boys' attention. All wenches welcome - the more the merrier. For floggings, please see Sir Trey belowdecks. For other kinds of fun, join the captain in his hot tub, in his quarters. And have one of these . . . :drink: :D

Kieron Andrew
10-15-2007, 09:41 AM
For floggings, please see Sir Trey belowdecks. For other kinds of fun, join the captain in his hot tub, in his quarters. And have one of these . . . :drink: :D
uhhumm!! and where do i fit in! and im the one that likes the girls shesh!!:rolleyes:

CaptLex
10-15-2007, 09:51 AM
uhhumm!! and where do i fit in! and im the one that likes the girls shesh!!:rolleyes:

Oh dude, don't act like your fan club doesn't already know the way to your cabin. I happen to know you pass out a "treasure" map with directions to Kieron's Love Hut whenever one of the girls comes aboard. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
10-15-2007, 09:52 AM
Oh dude, don't act like your fan club doesn't already know the way to your cabin. I happen to know you pass out a "treasure" map with directions to Kieron's Love Hut whenever one of the girls comes aboard. :heehee:

:whistling: :bs: :angel:

DanielMacBride
10-15-2007, 09:59 AM

LOL but Capn, Kieron isn't the only crew member who likes the girls... :D Just some of us are a bit quieter about it LOL :heehee:

Daniel

CaptLex
10-15-2007, 10:01 AM
LOL but Capn, Kieron isn't the only crew member who likes the girls... :D Just some of us are a bit quieter about it LOL :heehee:

Daniel
Oh I know, Daniel . . . but he's very charming (I've seen it in person, now) and he plies them with tequila (and Moutain Dew, I think), so expect to lose a few to the British Bulldog. :raisedeyebrow:

Kieron Andrew
10-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Oh I know, Daniel . . . but he's very charming (I've seen it in person, now) and he plies them with tequila (and Moutain Dew, I think), so expect to lose a few to the British Bulldog. :raisedeyebrow:

hey come on you seen it for yourself, i didnt even have to breathe and they were right next to me (ina's), so i wouldnt be sharing my tequila OR my Mountain Dew

DanielMacBride
10-15-2007, 10:12 AM

LOL I don't want ALL of the girls....just enough to keep me busy :devil:

Daniel

Nicki B
10-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Now, now . . . no need to compete for the boys' attention.

We're NOT competing - just working out the best way to let you think you're still in charge? :gorgeous:

All wenches welcome - the merrier the more.

It's the way you keep handing out that rum, hic... :rolleyes:

For floggings, please see Sir Trey belowdecks.

Do we get first whack? :dom:

Nicki B
10-15-2007, 12:02 PM

Whatever it is, it works..

Shelly Preston
10-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Kieron I did not know you were licenced for passengers :D

Nicki B
10-15-2007, 12:21 PM
You shoulda seen him at the end of that evening... :whistling:

Kieron Andrew
10-15-2007, 02:29 PM

dont even......!!!!:Angry3: :whistling::tongueout

MJ
10-15-2007, 03:27 PM

omg :eek: i would pay a kings Ransom !!! to know more , but i guess i will be cleaning the brig

Suzy Harrison
10-17-2007, 07:57 AM
Do you two perhaps need to get a cabin????

Why, do you know of one that's free ?:heehee:

Tobie
10-17-2007, 08:21 AM
I'd offer mine, but the camera set-up may not be to everyone's liking. ;)

ZenFrost
10-17-2007, 10:59 AM
I'd offer mine, but the camera set-up may not be to everyone's liking. ;)

:om:

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Is anyone else paddling in sea water? Have we sprung a leak??

Tobie
10-17-2007, 01:28 PM
:om:

Whaaaaat? :tongueout

ZenFrost
10-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Whaaaaat? :tongueout

I'm not even gonna answer that. :rolleyesp:

Suzy Harrison
10-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Well down under in Aus here we get to our Fridays before anyone else in the world..

So how are the boys on the pirate ship today?

By the way - what's the name of the ship?

any suggestions?

.....also I didn't hear much in the way of rape and pillaging last night.... I must have slept right through it :heehee:

ZenFrost
10-19-2007, 01:39 AM
By the way - what's the name of the ship?

It's called the Genderquest.

Nicki B
10-23-2007, 04:42 AM
It's called the Genderquest.

And I still think it's leaking.. Or has one of you guys really been washing the floor??

Nicki B
10-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Is the ship going down with the Captain, or the Captain going down with the ship?

I'd have thought you lot would take any excuse offered, to get your tools out...

SirTrey
10-29-2007, 12:43 PM
I'd have thought you lot would take any excuse offered, to get your tools out...

I'll take MY tools out!! :tongueout

Is the ship going down with the Captain, or the Captain going down with the ship?

Did somebody say "going down"??? :heehee:

CaptLex
10-29-2007, 02:52 PM
Dirty minds think alike, Trey (I thought the same thing). :devil:

Works either way, Nicki . . . ;)

Kieron Andrew
10-29-2007, 02:53 PM

Dirty minds think alike, Trey (I thought the same thing). :devil:

Works either way, Nicki . . . ;)

:rolleyes:

Tobie
10-29-2007, 05:35 PM
One track minds.. tsk, boys.

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 10:38 AM
Men are soooo predictable... :roflmao:

I s'pose you'll suggest some bilge-pumping, next? :hmmm:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 11:08 AM
I'll take MY tools out!! :tongueout

One track minds.. tsk, boys.

Im just surprised they havent figured that those in the tight speedos can squeeze into all the small cracks, use their hands a little and soon stop the leaks...:heehee:

:blink::bonk:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Im just surprised they havent figured that those in the tight speedos can squeeze into all the small cracks, use their hands a little and soon stop the leaks...

Hey Captain....You KNOW when people use phrases like "tight speedos" and "use their hands" we are being baited, right? LOL That's it....Keep picking on the dirty minded....We can't help ourselves, but do you care???? LOL :devil: :drink: :tongueout

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Hey Captain....You KNOW when people use phrases like "tight speedos" and "use their hands" we are being baited, right? LOL That's it....Keep picking on the dirty minded....We can't help ourselves, but do you care???? LOL :devil: :drink: :tongueout

He's young, but he knows which buttons to push and how hard to push 'em. :om:

Seth, you know what that talk of speedos does to me, dude . . . :drool:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 11:37 AM
He's young, but he knows which buttons to push and how hard to push 'em. :om:

Seth, you know what that talk of speedos does to me, dude . . . :drool:

:devil: i know.. here have a drink.. :drink:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 11:45 AM
He's young, but he knows which buttons to push and how hard to push 'em.

Is there anything that anyone can say that does not make Trey think of in sexual terms? I am frankly AFRAID to go on "T" now. This thread is scaring Me....LOL :)

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 11:49 AM
He's young, but he knows which buttons to push and how hard to push 'em.

Is there anything that anyone can say that does not make Trey think of in sexual terms? I am frankly AFRAID to go on "T" now. This thread is scaring Me....LOL :)

Thats what i have been thinking Trey, that i've been thinking more dodgily than ever .. and well, enjoying it more than before.. perhaps its the time of year???

The thread maybe a little scary.. but it sure is fun :heehee:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Thats what i have been thinking Trey, that i've been thinking more dodgily than ever .. and well, enjoying it more than before.. perhaps its the time of year???
The thread maybe a little scary.. but it sure is fun

Captain!! When your cabin boys act like THIS you cannot possibly expect Sir Trey to sit back and not partake...That is just NOT fair...Rank may have priveleges, but COME ON, dude...I am but one man and I can only take so much!! And a GAY one at that!! Have some flowers <<<not exactly "sucking up", but kind of, LOL>>>:love: :love: :love: :hugs:

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 12:05 PM
No need to be afraid, sweetheart . . . if you get nightmares, just remember that the captain has a big bed (fit for a pirate king) and he'll be happy to scoot over and share the covers. ;)

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 12:07 PM
No need to be afraid, sweetheart . . . if you get nightmares, just remember that the captain has a big bed (fit for a pirate king) and he'll be happy to scoot over and share the covers.
Who are you inviting, Captain? You have two scared shipmates here...Is it one, the other, or both? :)

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Who are you inviting, Captain? You have two scared shipmates here...Is it one, the other, or both? :)

well, do you really think our captain will settle for just one man? :heehee:

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Isn't it obvious? I didn't address that to anyone in particular 'cause I'm ready, willing and able to comfort all and any scared boys. You know, 'cause I'm so caring and compassionate . . . :winkp:

BTW, I approved your own cabin boy, so stop being so greedy! Keep your grubby, slimy fingers (and anything else) off the rest of 'em or it's the brig for you! :madp:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 12:30 PM
grubby, slimy fingers (and anything else)
Captain, Sir Trey is NOT slimy....Do I have to prove that to you? :)

or it's the brig for you!
I heard there were benefits to being in the brig...Is that true? :) Oh, and do the wenches clean for you when you're in there, still? I hate dust, don't want it to build up during any potential confinement...:) And do I get to take Tiergan with Me? I think where I go, HE should have to go, too....I don't want any conjugal with the wenches...though, in a pinch......hmmm....anyway....Does that caring and compassionate side extend to visiting poor confined Weapon's Masters and comforting them after you are so mean to them, Captain?? :)

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 12:31 PM
I am frankly AFRAID to go on "T" now.

You're scared?

I'm diggin' a deep hole... :gn:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Totally off topic here, though im not sure what the topic is...

But..

I just got a message which really made me smile.. and no, nothing dirty or dodgy! This girl i kind of know from the horse racing world.. we've been kind of talking about sexuality.. and anyway, she identifies sort of as lesbian but likes to remain open minded about any other possibilties.. anyway ;

she just said something which was kind of cute lol..

That its kind of like racehorses - There are horses for courses and courses for horses but then there are horses which can go on any ground and any distance.. with a metaphorical reference to Kauto star :D

Of course this made me smile ...

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 12:37 PM
You're scared?
I'm diggin' a deep hole...
Awww, come on Nicki....Look at it this way, how much worse can it really GET?? :)

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Keep your grubby, slimy fingers

You should be more careful with all that warm wax.. :nono:

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 12:57 PM
Awww, come on Nicki....Look at it this way, how much worse can it really GET?? :)

:hiding: .

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 01:04 PM
You should be more careful with all that warm wax..
It's Tiergan's fault...he squirms way too much...and what was with all that crying?? Geez. :rolleyes:
:hugs:Nicki, hiding behind couches hasn't worked for you yet....Why keep trying it?:love::hugs::drink:

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 01:06 PM
*thinks - I need a bigger couch*

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 01:10 PM
*thinks - I need a bigger couch*
Sweetie, when I go on the "T" you might well need a TANK....not sure if that will sink the ship or not....have to have kieron do some research on that one.....:thinking::kissing:

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Sweetie, when I go on the "T" you might well need a TANK....

Ooh, big boys' toys! Now you're talkin'....

Tomboys count, don't they?

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Tomboys count, don't they?
They do when they are as beautiful as YOU are!!:love::hugs:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 01:30 PM
I hope I'm going wherever you are, Sir Trey! Otherwise I'll have to cry all alone and scared in your cabin. ;)

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 01:34 PM
I hope I'm going wherever you are, Sir Trey! Otherwise I'll have to cry all alone and scared in your cabin.
Don't worry, baby....I will make SURE that where I go, you go....even if it's to jail....Look at the bright side....There are chains there, maybe even some handy torture equipment....This could be a good thing, actually! :) And you could be My "prison biatch"...You know, this is NOT such a bad idea....I should bait The Captain...:heehee:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm torn between laughing and crying right now. ;)

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm torn between laughing and crying right now.

That's why you enjoy being Sir Trey's cabin boy so much....I keep you walking that fine line....and you are helpless to resist!! :D

Tobie
11-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Better helpless than hopeless!

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Better helpless than hopeless!

Helpless seems to suit you WELL....:love:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 01:47 PM
Helpless seems to suit you WELL....:love:

why trey.... i dont know what has happened to you today!

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 01:53 PM
why trey.... i dont know what has happened to you today!
Are you trying to tempt Me to lure Me into getting put in that brig? If so, it just might work.....Captain, just one more? You are SO greedy!!!!
Hey...don't tell the Captain, but these are for YOU....:love:

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 01:59 PM

I feel your pain....

No, it's no good.

:lol:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Are you trying to tempt Me to lure Me into getting put in that brig? If so, it just might work.....Captain, just one more? You are SO greedy!!!!
Hey...don't tell the Captain, but these are for YOU....:love:

i wonder just how many can squeeze into one cabin without the captain noticing??? round up the troops trey..

(but if this goes wrong its so u encouraging me!!!!)

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 02:02 PM

im right there with you i think :lol2:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
i wonder just how many can squeeze into one cabin without the captain noticing??? round up the troops trey..
Oh, YEAH!! Party time at Trey's tonight!! :jumping:

(but if this goes wrong its so u encouraging me!!!!)
I may have to claim that you threw yourself at Me, but will make sure that you get taken care of, not to worry! :kissing:

Nicki B
11-01-2007, 02:09 PM
i wonder just how many can squeeze into one cabin without the captain noticing???

What we need is a Mini (http://xo.typepad.com/blog/2004/11/img_alt_srchttp_41.html). Now, where's Adam? :whistling:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Oh, YEAH!! Party time at Trey's tonight!! :jumping:

I may have to claim that you threw yourself at Me, but will make sure that you get taken care of, not to worry! :kissing:

:hugs: aww thanks trey... so who's coming with us?!:heehee:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 02:14 PM
aww thanks trey... so who's coming with us?!
So far it's Me, you, and Tiergan....but will send secret word around the ship to see who else wants to come....shhhhhhh. Spread the word, but be careful who you tell....The Captain will kill Me...I could be sent to the brig...but will think of you while there, if I am...I promise!:love:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
So far it's Me, you, and Tiergan....but will send secret word around the ship to see who else wants to come....shhhhhhh. Spread the word, but be careful who you tell....The Captain will kill Me...I could be sent to the brig...but will think of you while there, if I am...I promise!:love:

ok.. the secret is safe with me...:heehee: :koc:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 02:30 PM
ok.. the secret is safe with me...
Ooohhh....kisses....Trey likes that!:itsok::luvu:

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 03:21 PM

Ahem! Diddling the captain's cabin boys is almost as criminal as pilfering the rum - this cannot go unpunished. :nono:

Okay, Kieron, take him away to the brig . . . WITHOUT his cabin boy! :ap:

And Seth, I have a different punishment in mind for you . . . to my cabin NOW! :devil:

Why do they always want to do it the hard way . . . ? *sigh*

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Ahem! Diddling the captain's cabin boys is almost as criminal as pilfering the rum - this cannot go unpunished. :nono:

Okay, Kieron, take him away to the brig . . . WITHOUT his cabin boy! :ap:

And Seth, I have a different punishment in mind for you . . . to my cabin NOW! :devil:

huh? what? eh? i was napping! what did i miss lol

To the brig with you Trey, no cabin boy AND no rum!

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Okay, Kieron, take him away to the brig
I'm in jail?? What does that entail, exactly??

WITHOUT his cabin boy!
No cabin boy? No Seth OR Tiergan? Is there rum in the brig? So many questions....Oh, and do I share a cell? If so, with WHOM? :)

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 03:32 PM
To the brig with you Trey, no cabin boy AND no rum!
No RUM? Are you prepared to face the medical consequences if I go into withdrawl? :)

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm in jail?? What does that entail, exactly??

No cabin boy? No Seth OR Tiergan? Is there rum in the brig? So many questions....Oh, and do I share a cell? If so, with WHOM? :)
No Cabin boy, No Seth, No Tiergan...No one! and read above about the rum lol

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 03:40 PM
How long am I in for? And I heard you can have wenches in here....is that correct? Shouldn't I get a prison handbook or something? I don't know anything about Brig life...Can someone clue Me in here?? :chained:
<<<oh, and I see a LOT of cool stuff in here that I would love to be able to use with My cabin boy when I get out....is that possible??>> :D

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 03:43 PM
How long am I in for? thats for the Captain to decide

And I heard you can have wenches in here....is that correct? not this time buddy as the punishment was set for flirting and corrupting cabin boys back to your cabin, so you go without

Shouldn't I get a prison handbook or something? I don't know anything about Brig life...Can someone clue Me in here?? :chained:Lex fill him in will you

<<<oh, and I see a LOT of cool stuff in here that I would love to be able to use with My cabin boy when I get out....is that possible??>> :Dok who forgot to empty the stockroom oops i mean brig!

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 03:49 PM

So, i seem to have got lost on the way to my punishment, im actually rather intregued to see what the captain has in his cabin for me...

Its going to be a lonely night Trey... i'm sorry :hugs:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 03:53 PM
not this time buddy as the punishment was set for flirting and corrupting cabin boys back to your cabin
Is it possible to trade your food rations for a prison biatch? Just wondering since I don't have a handbook yet.:chained:
Hey, clean clothes...haven't seen that for a while....I get laundry service in here? COOL! Tiergan, pay attention....They really do nice creases here...have the prison wench show you how to do that...:) :D
Oh and can someone mail this letter for Me, please? Am I allowed to write to people while I'm in here?:heehee:
Dear Tiergan and Seth,
As you know, I am in the Brig....but I miss you both and will see you when I get out....Love and Kisses, **Sir Trey**:love::love:

Suzy Harrison
11-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi all -

I'm back - are you still cross with me for spending all of the loot in the treasure chest on clothes?

...or am I forgiven

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Hi all -

I'm back - are you still cross with me for spending all of the loot in the treasure chest on clothes?

...or am I forgiven

:Angry3:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 04:32 PM
*looks around, groggy* Hey.. what happened to my Sir? The brig you say?

Hmmm... now what do I do?

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 04:36 PM
**Letter from Prison**
Dear Tiergan,
Don't worry, baby...It will be fine....Just do what they tell you and when you get a chance, bake Me a cake with a file in it...and have the prison wench sneak it in....I promised her jewelry if she does...and she is a sucker for anything that glitters or shines...Easy sell, that one....Sir will be back soon...and MUCH in the mood to play! <<<you, too, Seth>>> So play along, do what you have to do....**kiss**
**Sir Trey**

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 04:39 PM

Perhaps we can attempt a resue Tiergan..seeing as the captain is not about and is yet to lock me in his cabin...

Tobie
11-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Do YOU know how to bake a cake?? I'm seriously lacking in that department.

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 04:48 PM

well, yes.. actually i can make cakes... pies... anything really.. im quite a dab hand in the kitchen .. so shamefull!

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Dude, I don't know how, either.....I may have to pimp you out a bit to get a cake baked...but I KNOW you will do anything for your Master, so no problem....Start offering yourself up (one time only) in exchange for two things...1) a cake baked with a file in it...and 2) their silence.....Oh, and if you can, white cake with chocolate frosting would be My personal choice...See if you can make that happen....:)

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 05:02 PM
well, yes.. actually i can make cakes... pies... anything really.. im quite a dab hand in the kitchen .. so shamefull!
You are a boy of many talents, I see.....See Tiergan and he will work something out with you....:) **Sir Trey** <<<and I can promise you very handsome rewards upon My release....that's a good boy>>>

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Perhaps we can attempt a resue Tiergan..seeing as the captain is not about and is yet to lock me in his cabin...

Get in there, sailor!

*shoves Seth in, locks the door and puts the key down his pants* :bg:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Oh crap...

Anybody got a cake mix box and some silicone pans? That's one thing I can't screw up!

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 05:16 PM
a white cake? I presume you mean a plain sponge..?

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Come to my, errr, Sir Trey's cabin in half an hour, we'll get started.

too late he's been locked in the captains cabin

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Get in there, sailor!
*shoves Seth in, locks the door and puts the key down his pants*
Suddenly the Captain is resorting to force....thought your style was "gentle seduction", Captain?:tongueout
<<<perhaps he sees that the Seth and Tiergan are irresistibly drawn to Sir Trey's more forceful style?>>> :devil:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
too late he's been locked in the captains cabin

Thus my edit message. ;)

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Thus my edit message. ;)

:eek: he'll shove you in there too if you're not careful, then no one to save Trey

Tobie
11-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Being shoved into a cabin with a cute boy? Yeah, I'm concerned. ;)

(And with Sir Trey in the brig, I am safe from punishment for flirtation.)

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 05:23 PM
he'll shove you in there too if you're not careful, then no one to save Trey
You give Trey WAY too little credit, Kieron....Sir Trey can ALWAYS find a way, dude! :D

(And with Sir Trey in the brig, I am safe from punishment for flirtation.)
Ahem!! Sir Trey can HEAR you, cabin boy!! And he will NOT be in the brig for long!!:spank:

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Suddenly the Captain is resorting to force....thought your style was "gentle seduction", Captain?:tongueout
<<<perhaps he sees that the Seth and Tiergan are irresistibly drawn to Sir Trey's more forceful style?>>> :devil:
You've obviously corrupted this one, which means there's only one way to break him now . . . :dom: And I'm sensing that you're not quite contrite yet - at this rate, you'll be looking at those bars for a long, long time. By then your cabin boy may have forgotten all about you and moved on to happier pursuits.

Tiergan, put down that cake pan and fetch me my rum! :skull:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Tiergan, put down that cake pan and fetch me my rum! :skull:

Captain, I respect you as Captain of the Genderquest, and all the authority that comes with it.

But I could never forget Sir Trey.

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Captain, I respect you as Captain of the Genderquest, and all the authority that comes with it.

:eek:uhh ohh :hiding:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Of course, while Sir Trey is indisposed, I can serve rum while daydreaming of...

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 05:41 PM
That was very good, cabin boy....Sir Trey is quite pleased...and will be giving you BIG rewards when he gets out....:) You can count on that! <<<such a good boy, pats on the head>>>

Tiergan, put down that cake pan and fetch me my rum!
Rum is the most you will ever get from MY cabin boy....never his heart or his loyalty....but, if you are willing to settle for less, who am I to argue? I am just a lowly inmate!! <<sigh>> LOL

that you're not quite contrite yet - at this rate, you'll be looking at those bars for a long, long time.
You can chain My body, Captain, but you shall NEVER chain Sir Trey's spirit or soul....or charm....I STILL want the cabin boys and shall NEVER be contrite!! Aaaarrrrggghhhh...:)

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 05:43 PM

I would say he really left his "mark" on you. *tsk* Nothing sadder than corrupted cabin boys - can't do much with 'em except use 'em to scrape the barnacles off. So sad . . . :raspp:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 05:44 PM
I would say he really left his "mark" on you. *tsk* Nothing sadder than corrupted cabin boys - can't do much with 'em except use 'em to scrape the barnacles off. So sad . . . :raspp:

Ye of little faith..

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Ye of little faith..
Don't worry, baby...Sir Trey knows what you are good for...all too well...and will always make the very MOST of your most unique talents.....with pleasure.:love::love:(smuggled you out some flowers...not easy, but you, cabin boy, have proven yourself to be MORE than worth it) :hugs:

Tobie
11-01-2007, 05:49 PM
(smuggled you out some flowers...not easy, but you, cabin boy, have proven yourself to be MORE than worth it) :hugs:

:daydreaming:

Anthony Jake
11-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Get in there, sailor!

*shoves Seth in, locks the door and puts the key down his pants* :bg:

well this is a nice place.. guess ill just sit here on this seat and amuse myself :heehee:

Syr_SwitchyGQ
11-01-2007, 09:19 PM
well this is a nice place.. guess ill just sit here on this seat and amuse myself :heehee:

I'll entertain you until Lex comes back... :heehee:

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 11:17 PM
I'll entertain you until Lex comes back... :heehee:
Good boy, RJ. Oh, I see the lad fell asleep . . . gotta watch that one for sure. :heehee:

Trey,

There is no brig handbook, per se, but I'll answer your questions (let me know if I miss any).

It's true that the brig had become a nicer place, but that was when (the elusive) Lady Kerrianna took it upon herself (with my permission, of course) to visit the boys and "comfort" them. Then she decided to brighten the place with comfy pillows, tea and sandwiches, and before we knew it the other wenches were requesting visiting rights too. I knew I had to step in and put an end to it when pirate queen Tamara was put in the brig and the boys started misbehaving in order to keep her company. :doh:

Your sentence will be as long as it takes to get you to understand that you can't mess with the cabin boys. Seems to me that you were well-behaved (constantly kissing up to the captain) until you got that promotion and your own cabin boy. Then power went to your head and you decided one boy wasn't enough. What's next, your own rum stash? No, no . . . gotta nip that baby in the bud. :nono: I'm thinking a week in the newly-redesigned brig will do you good - but the sentence can be extended at my discretion. :devil:

And what's this about laundry privileges? What's laundry? :idontknow:

Kieron Andrew
11-01-2007, 11:22 PM
And what's this about laundry privileges? What's laundry? :idontknow:

new one on me, he must be hallucinating :idontknow:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 11:36 PM
There is no brig handbook
You put people in the Brig, but you don't give them a handbook?? You need a new prison administrater who will do the job more efficiently, obviously...I've been in management, I know these things....There HAS to be a handbook, geez. :rolleyes:

Your sentence will be as long as it takes to get you to understand that you can't mess with the cabin boys.
But what am I supposed to do if the cabin boys want to mess with ME?? I cannot be held accountable for THEIR actions....What kind of justice system do we have here, anyway? :mad:

Seems to me that you were well-behaved (constantly kissing up to the captain) until you got that promotion and your own cabin boy.

I STILL kiss up to the Captain.....do I not? And the promotion and the new cabin boy have not corrupted Me...I am a victim here...Misunderstood and persecuted for simply being human!! Is there no justice in this world??? :eek:

Then power went to your head and you decided one boy wasn't enough
Captain, is ONE cabin boy EVER really enough?? :devil:

What's next, your own rum stash
Hey, is that possible?? :D

A week? You want ME to be celibate for a WEEK? Good luck with that....I will find a way....I am Sir Trey...and Sir Trey is RESOURCEFUL! <<<Hey, Captain....YOU will be visiting Me in jail, will you not? I think it's only fair that you should help Me in My recovery process....Is rehabilitation not the goal??>>> :love::hugs:

CaptLex
11-01-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey, Captain....YOU will be visiting Me in jail, will you not? I think it's only fair that you should help Me in My recovery process....Is rehabilitation not the goal??>>> :love::hugs:
Rehab? Sure, we're progressive 21st century pirates - we believe in rehab. You'd be surprised how quickly insubordinate pirates can be rehabilitated when you put them on 24-hour watch duty or make them watch Zen's origami show (except for Ace, but I have other ways of dealing with him). :D

My loyalty is to the captain and helping him protect his assets. In return, he will help me conquer countries to gain an evil dictatorship. :devil:
Now, now . . . the "secret weapon" can't give away secrets. One of the conditions of our agreement (and your promotion to Logmaster) is non-disclosure of that contract. :bg:

SirTrey
11-01-2007, 11:52 PM
You'd be surprised how quickly insubordinate pirates can be rehabilitated when you put them on 24-hour watch duty or make them watch Zen's origami show (except for Ace, but I have other ways of dealing with him).

PLEASE, Captain! I beseech you! Whip Me, flog Me, torture Me (and I'm not into being on the receiving end of ANY of that, trust Me)....ANYTHING....but no origami!! <<<you really know how to hurt a guy, dude, ORIGAMI???>>> I feel that I have been successfully rehabilitated and ready to join the cabin boys, ehr, I mean CREW with no further disruptions. So can I get out now?? :D

Syr_SwitchyGQ
11-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Good boy, RJ. Oh, I see the lad fell asleep . . . gotta watch that one for sure. :heehee:

hmm... I must've worn him out I guess. Well, I'm still awake, Captain... :battingeyelashes:

...and I'm sure between the two of us we can figure out ways to wake him up again! :devil:

Syr_SwitchyGQ
11-01-2007, 11:59 PM
PLEASE, Captain! I beseech you! Whip Me, flog Me, torture Me (and I'm not into being on the receiving end of ANY of that, trust Me)....ANYTHING....but no origami!! <<<you really know how to hurt a guy, dude, ORIGAMI???>>>

Speaking of knowing how to hurt a guy, poor Zen! Jeez, it's just origami, and if he likes it so what? It can't be that bad! (It's better than being subjected to five hours of "I Love Lucy" whilst babysitting... now that's torture.) :dry:

CaptLex
11-02-2007, 12:02 AM
PLEASE, Captain! I beseech you! Whip Me, flog Me, torture Me (and I'm not into being on the receiving end of ANY of that, trust Me)....ANYTHING....but no origami!! <<<you really know how to hurt a guy, dude, ORIGAMI???>>> I feel that I have been successfully rehabilitated and ready to join the cabin boys, ehr, I mean CREW with no further disruptions. So can I get out now?? :D
:lol2: Won't Zen be thrilled to hear that. :heehee:

Well . . . anyone can say he's been rehabilitated, I think we'll keep you locked up overnight just to be sure you don't try anything (keep an eye on this one, Kieron). If Kieron's report in the morning indicates that you've been behaving, you may just get reunited with your cabin boy real soon. :raisedeyebrow:

I'm sure between the two of us we can figure out ways to wake him up again! :devil:
You read my mind, RJ . . . :bg:

CaptLex
11-02-2007, 12:06 AM
(It's better than being subjected to five hours of "I Love Lucy" whilst babysitting... now that's torture.) :dry:
What?! :eek: "Lucy" is genius! :tongueout

wait wait... watch this... gotta match the edges up just perfectly and then carefully start to crease the fold...
Looking for some way to pass the time? Why don't you step into my cabin and I'll show you how to use those lips as a secret weapon. :blush:

CaptLex
11-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Trust me... I know how to use my secret weapon :heehee:
Promises, promises . . . :kiss: