PDA

View Full Version : Rago is on the Way!!

spaskinstyle
03-29-2005, 08:07 PM
My Dear Girlfriends:

We are once again very thankful to all of you for giving us suggestions and tips on improving our current offerings. As such, we are pleased to announce that within a few weeks we will be carrying, yes... you guessed it...

RAGO GIRDLES...... HOLY BANANAS!!! YIPPEE!!!!

For those of you who have inquired about the makeup line, we are also pleased to let you know that we are bringing in a whole new lot of our Theresa Richard Kamaflage Foundation.

BEARD COVERAGE WILL NEVER BE AN ISSUE HERE AGAIN!!!

Ladies, we thank you - you help us be better service providers. You allow us to share your lives and we can only tell you that we love and care deeply for all of you. We can only hope that our efforts to listen to you and provide you the things that you need will help you to understand our true appreciation of this community.

Theresa

Jen_TGCD
03-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Caution: Rago girdles may cause incredible suffering and possibly... death!!! :p

Okay... true life story.

I bought my first Rago Lacette open bottom girdle back in '95... size 38B. Well... not knowing better, I was actually more like a 42. The salesman at Best Value Products said that it should really give me a nice shape... and it did. It's a very "firm" product and did pull in my waist and midriff (love handles). The six garters were an additional joy and it nicely smoothed out the [cheap] butt and hip enhancer that I was using at the time.

However, they should attach a warning tag explaining the possible dangers of wearing such a "sturdy" garment.

I was dressing, one early summer afternoon, and having a great time trying on different outfits and admiring my new girdled figure. Around three o'clock, I got a bit sleepy, and decided to take a short nap. I took off my dress and shoes and eased into my recliner just wearing a full slip.

I must have been tired because I slept a deep sleep... and what woke me up... was the fact that I was gasping for breath. It felt like a huge rock was crushing my chest! :eek: Panic!!! I jumped out of the recliner and stood up... it was a bit easier to breath.

Well... as I slept... and relaxed more and more... the girdle contracted more and more... trying to get back to it's 38B size... keeping my chest and diaphragm from expanding... making my breaths shallower and shallower... and ultimately... less and less oxygen! It took a few minutes of concentrated deep breathing before I was back to a comfortable state.

The more I wore my new Rago Lacette... the more comfortable it became but I never did sleep in it again.

I have since bought a 42B and it is much better but still does the figure flattering job that it is supposed to do and I do highly recommend them. The open bottom is very convenient, too! Also, helps to hide the "lumpy" area down below.

So, Theresa, glad that you are now carrying a wonderful product. But, please, just warn your customers to get the right size... and not sleep in them!!! :D

Note: The Rago Lacette is a great diet aid. No way you are going to eat wearing one!!! ;)

spaskinstyle
03-30-2005, 12:24 AM
I just can't believe it!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You must have been freaking out. You are absolutely right about the girdles though - they do work and keep on working... Thanks so much for the encouragement, and we will advise our customers to get the proper size. I'd hate to have one of my gals pass out on me. Thanks for a great story.

Theresa