PDA

View Full Version : Walking like a woman

susie d
03-29-2005, 10:07 PM
How can you not help walking like a woman when and if you have the proper undergarmets on? I find once I am well tucked and restricted, wear the proper garmets at my true waist and not my hips, maybe with a firm girdle or corset, that I can't help but walk like a woman.

For the newbies you have got to try this! You will never go back!

For the more experienced.......what are your thoughts? I find that my posture is greatly improved and the aches in this 50 yr old body are also greatly improved. Maybe it is just a state of mind but I feel SOOOOO much better when I am properly dressed wether it be in pants, skirt, or dress. I may be a junior member, but I have been this way a LONG time. Thanks for your thoughts.

RhondaLynn
03-30-2005, 07:31 AM
It's not the intimate & casual wear that causes me to focus more on my stride - it's the effect of walking in my 2" black pumps. Walking in heels is a learned art - once I get the cadence right and flow with it, I find myself extending my feet forward more with each step in order to land the heel just before the toe, far enough in front of me for the balance to shift onto the leg properly. It's the only way to stabilize my stride in heels, and that, along with the feminine shape heels gives my legs & the sensuality of seeing them in hose and heels flashing just within my peripheral vision as I walk, the sound that they make on the pavement or floor, the way the stride causes my skirt to oscillate about.

The proper walk is the finishing touch to the female experience. The lower-half of the attire is the best for me - skirt, hose, heels, and the walk that comes with them & brings out their sensuality.

I don't care much for body-shaping garments - they're too restrictive. The woman within likes the feeling of freedom she in her clothes, no longer held back by the chains of social mores, free to flow softly through her virtual reality, sometimes crossing into the alien world of 'the social majority', enjoying the feeling of defiance against their attempts to brand me as 'deviant' because I feel no shame for something I find enjoyable.

Yes - look - over there. The driver of that car - he's got breasts and a skirt on !! yep - so i do - what's it to them? I don't care what they have on. And, I feel Free - something they will never experience.

If only they could see me walk....
haha.

Teddie
03-30-2005, 07:43 AM
I find that a nice tight girdle, preferably an OBG, helps with a proper walk. Add a pair of heels, they don't have to be tall, maybe 2" to 3", and the walk becomes even more feminine. And, a nice tight skirt always helps.

Virginia
03-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Rhonda,
AH!!! A girl after my own heart! I go out dressed and I have never been "outted" I may have been "read," I don't know but I have never been confronted. I read where one of us was confronted and she simply told the person, "you don't want to mess with me as I have no problem going back to jail!" Another of our sisters was "outted" in a Denny's one night and she walked over to the guy and proportedly said something to the effect,"Yes, honey, I am more man than you will ever be and I am more woman than you could ever handle!!" Evidently rumor has it that she got a big applause !
I have to admit I was "read" once - I think. I was walking in a local park one evening (early in my career) coming toward me was a GG in her mid-twenties and she was walking between two guys about the same age. At about 20 yards out on the path she said, "That's a guy!" As we all passed each other on the path I just looked at them and flashed my best smile! As they continued on down the path I heard one of the guys say,"If that's I guy, I'd do her!"
Keep the faith, girls!
Virginia

robyn
03-30-2005, 01:20 PM
please read my posting under has you SO pushed your fem.
You will see were I am coming from. I agree a tight girdle or corset and heels does make you walk more like a women. My wife has been pushing my fem. side.
In the beginning her way was to buy me some very narrow bottom dresses.
I did not have a choice but to take small women like steps. It's been a while now and she finds many of my moves, when dressed are very women like.
It has had an impact on how I feel when dressed. Much more female.

Love to all Robyn

Kimberly
03-30-2005, 01:32 PM
When I'm in a skirt - I can't help but move more like a girl, otherwise the imaginary masses trying to peek up my skirt will see my knickers :p

Now my gf will be trying, so I can tease her with a slight "carelessness" about moving ;)

stevie h
03-30-2005, 03:21 PM
i know it sounds strange but i have never walked in a real fem way, more like a tomboy. Sort of girly but not quite. Especially in tight jeans and heels. I think this is also a reflection of my personality and character. There, but not quite. I prefer this.

stevie

xx

Julie York
03-30-2005, 03:33 PM
If I was 'tucked' wore a girdle, five inch heels and a tight skirt I'd probably walk more like a Cyber Man.

(Laughter from Brit girls...ty ty ty.)

Carry on. I'm just playing around.

ToniB
03-30-2005, 06:44 PM
I've tried it Julie, but only within the grounds of my home, and I find it's incredibly erotic and addictive, the best feling in the world short of an orgasm (which usually "cums" later). But there's no way you'd get away with it out and about in public. Don't even think about it!

ToniB

stefanie
03-31-2005, 01:55 AM
I used to have think about it much more... straight line, balance, hips, etc. Heels usually do it for me now especially after becoming quite comfortable in them, I think just keeping balanced will allow the sway to follow. Dancing in high heels also helped (not to mention just feeling sexy about it).

I've tried to do my first attachment here....we'll see if turns out. I've done quite a bit of dancing in these shoes...one of my favorite pairs

cdaleli
03-31-2005, 02:25 AM
It is true that once you are dressed your attitude changes, I find that when the look is complete and the heels are on, I gt the cadance and the sway of my hips to go, it is a totally liberating and exciting feeling all at the same time. :D

crispy
03-31-2005, 03:29 AM
I find that my posture is greatly improved and the aches in this 50 yr old body are also greatly improved. .
Having an intermittent back problem (sciatica) I often wear an athletic support corset that really straps up tight and pulls in the waist. So of course the posture is improved by wearing a corset or girdle. I find I walk tall, straight back, hips forward. :cool:

Dianne930
03-31-2005, 11:50 AM
I used to have think about it much more... straight line, balance, hips, etc. Heels usually do it for me now especially after becoming quite comfortable in them, I think just keeping balanced will allow the sway to follow. Dancing in high heels also helped (not to mention just feeling sexy about it).

I've tried to do my first attachment here....we'll see if turns out. I've done quite a bit of dancing in these shoes...one of my favorite pairs

I agree with Stefanie & had much the same experience. I've found that wearing a skirt, some formfitting underwaer & 4-5" heels will help a lot at creating the fem walk. AND AFTER you've spent a day in the mall on 4" heels the fem walk would be as natural as any gg thereafter!

Melissa A.
03-31-2005, 12:37 PM
Hi Susie,

Acting, walking, and moving like a girl comes totally naturally to me when dressed. It requires no effort at all. Must come with years of dressing. My most restricting garment is a lycra braslip. It helps with my my figure a little and is very comfortable. But like Virginia and Rhonda, I often just wear a bra and panties under my clothes and enjoy the freedom. Besides, I find corsets hurt my back.

I loved your stories, Virginia. Something to think about if I am ever confronted. If folks realise they can't make you feel uncomfortable about who you are, it ruins the fun for them. Good.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

susanmaid
04-18-2005, 06:17 AM
It can take a while to perfect one's walk. But given patience it is achieveable.All the suggestions made are beneficial;I think the fist and foremost step is to be properly corseted to get the posture correct.It is probably best to gradually increase the heel height.There is also a hobble srirt or petticoat available which restricts the stride.Additionally balancing abook on the head is also agood way of learning.

Sophie Haworth
04-18-2005, 04:56 PM
In my early days and even up to 3 years ago I never really worried about my walk and posture while walking, but I dislike being read (I mean I hate being read), so I felt this was something that perhaps needed looking at. I never stop trying to improve.

Anyway, what has helped me a great deal is videoing my self walking, this reveals so much. Basically how drab was my existing posture and walk, It has helped me to work hard on it and practice. I now feel that I look more feminine while moving around, without going over the top and knocking people off the pavement with my hips.

Shy Charlotte
04-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Hmm, never thought about it but it seems like an excellent idea Sophie. Hmm, actually videotaping to see how you move.

And what's the proper method for walking? Is it heel toe or toe heel? I've try to practice around the grounds of my house with some unreasonably tall 5" stilleto heels, and find that the heel gets caught if I land on that first.

Also read a few things in a girlie magazine (Jane? Cosmo? it was something they had at the hair salon while I was waiting for my SO to finish with her hair) that they had tips for walking like a model.

Tip 1: Walk around the house for 5 minutes a day on your toes. After two weeks even your most medieval heels will seem bearable (I can attest for this one).

Tip 2: Whenever entering or leaving a room, line up your back to the wall, so that your head, shoulders, and heels are all touching the wall. Then walk a way from the wall and try to maintain that posture until you come to the next wall. Eventually it'll straighten out your posture, giving you a more lady-like gait.

I slacked on this last one, but when I did do it I noticed, at least in the mirror, that it changed my proportions just enough that I might actually pass from a mile away, instead of two. Just sucks since I'm fairly tall already, and with the posture and the heels I can use my wig to mop cobwebs from the ceiling.

norbie
04-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi all,
just like a quick response to Melissa, I was sad to read that corset hurt your back.
Did you buy it of the rack? A good custom made corset will never hurt.
Also you may have tried a little to fast in tight lacing.
Hugs fro Norbie

MsMichelle
04-22-2005, 07:04 AM
Over the years I have found that many girls simply forget that they are meant to be feminine until such time as experience allows for a natural movement. I have seen many gals who even in a 4" heel, still walk like a truckdriver in heels.
My wife tells me that all my mannerisms including my walk change the very instand I put on my heels. To me that is the final part of the transition so it does tend to signal the end of my drab persona if you will.
However, none of this came automatically to me either. There was considerable practice.

One tip I will share with you, is to get a leather belt and tighten it up around both legs about 4" above your knees. Now try walking in heels. With this gait you have no choice but to be walking more like a female.

Next, try walking by placing one foot in front of the other while in heels. Each step should be no greater than 4" - 41/2" apart. Guys walk with feet nearly side by side were as a woman walks closer to one foot in front of the other.

If you wear a heel like this one you will find that the higher the heel the shorter the stride.

Wendy me
04-22-2005, 07:08 AM
it's not so mutch walking like a woman ....you know that you dot that down when you need to think abought walking like a guy while in drab..........

paulaN
04-22-2005, 09:17 AM
I love the video tape idea. now if I can find a runway long enough to do it.

norbie
05-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi all,
You are so right Wendy, sometimes I got the same problem and this is very bad for my little business: I forget to walk like a man. I feel so good, so feminine that my walk just come out from my hips from self. Could be not to good in puplic life.
I also tried MSMichele's way with the belt when lerning: great help. Anything about 3" and more very tight below the hips will make them swing from self.
A straight timber floor did help me also in my lerning setting my foot in front of me on the same plank.
Also like this quote very much 'a woman without stockings is like a rose...'
It's beautiful and true never show any skin of your body - a Lady never does.
Love to all from Norbie

ronna
05-03-2005, 06:38 PM
Wow, Stefanie, it seems that you don't need any more practice.
That look comes naturally to you!

And by the way, the rest of your girls are just great!

womanatheart
05-03-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks everyone. Great thread and thoughts and advice. :p
I was in the mall this past weekend dressed fem. I first checked in with the Clinique counter to ask their advise on my "look". She said she did not know I was a CD until I spoke (real or fained compliment???). Well - after 2 hours of wonderful shopping and trying on wonderful ladies clothes and enjoying every minute of being a lady and perfecting my fem mode, I was read by a few people. Here in New Orleans, with a prominate African American population - it seems (for some reason) that African Americans can read me better than caucasians. (I am caucasian). I heard this AA male hooping it up a few isles over about reading me. Of course I exited the shop quckly and tried to regain my composure with my confidence taking a quick dip.
My point: I really believe I am "read" by my (lack of fem) posture and walk. I believe my lack of confidence is #1 give away. And if my walk is not fem or I am slouching forward or hiding my face is my first sure give away. Being a real lady is real work and an art. Even how one holds a purse is a give away or the swinging of arms/hands. How one brushes ones hair back and certainly posture and walk is vital. The art/skill of being a woman. I want to get it down so badly. I really enjoy my time as a woman.

I will try the heels. I've always wanted to wear them but they could be dangerous!!

Thanks all.

Love, StephanieS "Woman at Heart" :)