PDA

View Full Version : First makeover!

SexyStephanie
03-29-2005, 11:52 PM
I just finished with my first makeover and I feel and look great! I cannot believe what fun I had, just wish I had someone to share it with right now as I am still looking and feeling very femme.

Hugs,

Stephie

Holly
03-30-2005, 12:10 AM
Stephie,

So happy for you, hon. Doesn't it feel wonderful? Surely you had some pictures taken. Won't you please share those with us............ Pleeeeeeze??

Kathleen3359
03-30-2005, 04:21 AM
Hey, Congrates on your first one...I agree with Holly where is the pics..
I want to see too..

Kathleen..xo

Virginia
03-30-2005, 10:23 AM
I have been considering getting the Laser light treatment on my face. Last night I fell asleep (sorry) in full make-up. I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror, not to bad then I began to focus and I could see the stubble beginning to show - That's it I am gonna do it!!!! This is ridiculous. What my friends have told me it is the only way to go. En Drab you simply look fresh shaven all the time and en femme, your make-up goes on so much easier and (if you take care of your skin) it will be so much smoother and you can dress virtualy anytime you want, quicker because you don't have to shave and possibly cut yourself and worry about that 5'oclock shadow later in the evening and it just nicer overall.
Virginia

Richelle
03-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Stephie,

Congratulations, you will always remember your first make over. Glad to it well. Hope you have some pictures you can share.

Richelle