PDA

View Full Version : Caught!

Shadeauxmarie
10-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Well, it's not as bad as it sounds. My wife did not catch me. (Thank GOD!).

This is sort of a long story:

The week before last I took a week off for vacation. I had 2 weeks left and the boss said I would NOT be allowed to cary over maore than a week. (Company policy). I had meant to write about some of the things I did that week. The first thing was to shave my body. That's right body. I had shaved my legs before many years ago, but never my chest hair, nor back, nor pits. I had to make up an excuse for the wife. She didn't seem to mind the chest hair, but she was adamant that I could not shave my legs again.

To be sure the smooth legs were GREAT feeling. I just LOVED the feeling of the shower water coursing over my bare legs. So DIFFERENT than the forest I normally have.

Well, to today. My wife was going to her uncles' place and meeting some of her family there. She knew of the big ball game I wanted to watch. (Look where I live to find out). She said she would not return until very late. As soon as she left, I took the opportunity to shave my legs again. They only had stubble and I was convinced she would not notice. Well, the house was dirty, and I put on some panties, pantyhose, and a slip. I covered this with jeans, a t-shirt and pink slippers. I can't dress completely and walk around the house without the neighbors possibly catching sight of me. I get a great deal done dressed like this whenever she goes out for a long while.

The doorbell rang, and I was more concerned with turning off the alarm and answering it than anything else. A nice lady and her 12 year-old daughter were passing out literature (Jehovah's witness). I got rid of them as soon as possible, but NOT before she saw my feet with the hose and pink slippers and got her daughter turned so the daughter could not see.

I changed shoes immediately since there will probably be more door ringers seeing as it nearing election time. I just wish I had thought about it BEFORE I got caught.

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-13-2007, 01:18 PM
It's your house and so what if she sees your pink slippers. Will you ever see her again? Her 12 year old probably lives a shelterd life so she wouldn't know what to think anyway is just my guess. I love it when perfect strangers come to the door, not really.

charlie
10-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Hey, relax. I thought is was going to be your wife!

Shelly Preston
10-13-2007, 02:08 PM
I wonder if the Jehovah's witnesses's will ever come back to your door again ???

Dusty
10-13-2007, 02:32 PM
I had once dressed in tan hose red painted toes and shorts working around my apartment not long ago when there was a knock on the door,looked thru the peep hole and it was my landlord's wife.I steeled my nerve and opened the door.She was discussing some alterations beeing done to my apartment and would like to see them.I invited her in and she looked at the work progress,all the while She kept taking small looks at me feet and legs.After about 15 minutes she left,she never has said anything to me about that day and dose not treat me any different,but I cant help but wonder just what she thought.

Mistybtm
10-13-2007, 02:48 PM
I had painted my toe nails and forgot sence i sleep durring the day he came early afternoon i was still a half sleep when i answerd the door bear footed with bright red nail polish and a black night gown on and got my package he gave me a strange look then i relized what i was doing (WHOOPS) LOL :blushing: and just signed for it and he left I am sure i turned all shades of red but acted as natural as possible. oh well now i will be a bit more carful but if it happens again so what :D it is my life and my place and i will do what i want LOL

Kris
10-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I just have to tell you all that what seems like a huge deal to you, may be worth a second look to most delivery people but nothing that they write home about.
My sister is a mail carrier and have had some extremely DISGUSTING experiences when she had to get a signature. She is VERY narrow minded, and still crossdressing might get a second look but the naked people, masturbating at the door, they were what made her day confusing. So relax. Your toe nails and hose and pink slippers were always the least of her concerns.
:hugs: Kris

Deborah Jane
10-13-2007, 03:26 PM
I changed shoes immediately since there will probably be more door ringers seeing as it nearing election time. I just wish I had thought about it BEFORE I got caught.[/QUOTE]

Simple answer...Just don,t answer the door to them!!!

Ðarissa
10-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Haha love the pink slippers story Shadeauxmarie. :heehee:

karen fox
10-13-2007, 04:40 PM
I wonder if the Jehovah's witnesses's will ever come back to your door again ???

... probably not her, but someone else trying to "en-lighten" you and help you change your ways!
If you know they're coming around again, get fully dressed, but make sure they 'read' you! NOW THAT@S A GOOD IDEA, you may not see any at your door ever AGAIN!!

trannie T
10-13-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm so sorry I gave them your address.

charllote34
10-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Hey maybe its a good way to stop jehovahs witnesses calling !!

SarahLynn
10-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Hey maybe its a good way to stop jehovahs witnesses calling !!

When i was in the military and before i retired the JW's would come calling. i always told them i can't talk now i have to get ready for my next war, cuz i really like killing religious fanatics. They in turn, took one look at my rifle leaning against the door jam and promply ran down the walk.:bye::tongueout Now when the come calling i simply tell them that if they are not or have not served my/our country in uniform i will not allow them in the house. :troll:They never come back.

SarahLynn

Ðarissa
10-13-2007, 10:20 PM
I haven't seen a Jehovah around here in years. I guess they all went South. LOL. Ugh, did I just jinx myself? They're gonna bug me with pamphlets and whatnot now. O_o I should have a femme devil costume just encase I see any coming this way. :p :heehee:

Veronica Fallon
10-14-2007, 07:05 AM
When in my early twenties (before any awareness of my TG-ism) I was awakened by knocking on my door the morning after a night of hard drinking. Still fairly drunk & basically asleep, I stumbled to the door & whipped it open. There stood a very prim & proper young couple, dressed in their "church-finest" & with their jaws hanging wide & low. I followed where their eyes were fixed upon my naked body & saw "Mr. Happy" grinning up at me from between my legs.

Without a word, they spun on their heels & almost ran away down the road. And I was just gonna invite them in for coffee!! :coffee2::idontknow:

I never saw another Jehovah at that address again!!! :tongueout

Peace, Luv, & Privacy,

Veronica

Pamela75s
10-14-2007, 07:17 AM
Love your story, they probably have seen other things like that before. I am sorry about your game, I was there, and they did play well though. You all have alot of fans that follow your team.
Pamela