PDA

View Full Version : It's time...

Sally-Ann
10-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Tonight is the night - we're going to have dinner, and then we're going to have "the talk" - the "why?", the "what?" and the "future?" talk - my wife is aware of my CDing, and hasn't shown any concern, but she does want to understand.

I'm nervous, but not scared.

It's in large part thanks to you lot that I've got the courage and self-knowledge to have this conversation, so thank you all!

:love:

Veronica Fallon
10-13-2007, 02:39 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff269/VeronicaFallon/clover-A.jpg

...to you both Sally-Ann!! Be kind to each other. :<3::kissing::<3:

Hugz,

Veronica

Cindi Ann Kelly
10-13-2007, 02:51 PM
I wish you luck. I hope that everything goes well.

cindi ann

SueJack
10-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Good luck with the talk Sally-Ann. It gets easier with time and understanding. It has done for me.

Thinking of you

Sue

Chari
10-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Great that you two are taking time to communicate! :happy:Take it slow, be honest, don't give her too much to digest at one time, and listen to her feelings and concerns. It's a major step for both of you. Ask her to help you and you in turn can help her by explaining what some of your feelings are. Every journey begins with a small step. Best of luck to you both!
Hugs2U, Chari

Ðarissa
10-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Good luck to you and your wife. Hope that everything goes ok Sally!

Sally24
10-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Good luck Sally-Ann. Try to be as honest as you can and take it slowly with her. If she really wants to understand you both can learn about the other from this. It can be a positive experience, it really can!

Ruth
10-13-2007, 04:05 PM
I think it's great that your wife wants to understand. Surely this is a good sign for the future.
Tell her whatever she wants to know but stop if you think she's heard enough for one session. The whole picture is a lot to take in.

Catherine
10-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Good Luck with everything. It sounds like she will probably understand most things, just don't get enveloped in the "pink fog"
Catherine

Valerie
10-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Good luck to you, Sally Ann and to the person who loves you!

it will be a long conversation... lasting, hopefully, a lifetime.

Let us know how it goes.

Valerie

Billijo49504
10-13-2007, 09:33 PM
Good luck to both of you. I hope you have much patience. As many of the things that we are familiar with, are new to her. All the best to both of you...BJ

SarahLynn
10-13-2007, 09:53 PM
Good luck Sally. I'm sure that if you take it slow and answer all the questions honoustly and with an open mind on her end then things will work out well for the both of you. Hope you took her some flowers too. :love:

SarahLynn