PDA

View Full Version : Close Call...Car trouble!

Rhonda Jean
10-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Some of yu might know, I'm in the middle of a divorce because of my cding. Today marks about 10 days of me living alone. My wife moved back into our house with my son and I moved out. I swore to her that I'd stop cding for her, but, since it's gne this far I've gone back to my old ways. It's been the only positive, and I needed something positive. Today I decided to take advantage of the situation and go out.

I left my house enfemme and headed to a town about 80 miles away. About 45 miles into my trip my car overheated. I pulled off at thenearest exit (very remote). Luckily, as I ALWAYS try to remember to do, I had a change of male clothes in the car along with makeup remover wipes. Before I even got out of the car I took my makeup and nails off and changed. I let the car cool down and headed back. I made it to a gas station where I cooled it down again and added water.

I made it back home O.K., but this was a fresh reminder of why we sould never leave home without a change of clothes.

I'm not going to let this ruin my day! I'm going to wait 'till this evening and do it all over again. This time I'm going to check out a local gay bar. It'll only be my second time in a gay bar in my life. The other time I was meeting a cd group, so venturing into a gay bar alone will be another new experience. I'm a little nervous! I'll probably do a little shopping while I'm out.

I still want my wife back, and I would still gladly give it all up for her. CDing is no replacement for her, but, if I'm going to be alone I'm going to take full advantage of it.

I really wish I hadn't cut my hair!

Ðarissa
10-13-2007, 03:27 PM
I have never gone out enfemme but when I do I'll remember to take a set of man clothes for emergencies. :eek:

Glad you made it back ok. Sorry your marriage is on the rocks. :/ That sucks.

Veronica Fallon
10-13-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi Rhonda Jean, my heart goes out to you. I'm sorry for your loss. But I've got to say that I admire your attitude & your resolve to make the most of your unfortunate situation. I hope you feel pretty tonight, have a nice time, & maybe even make a new friend or two. Hold your head high!!

Proud Hugz, :bighug:

Veronica

trannie T
10-13-2007, 04:47 PM
If you drive while dressed you should have a good preventive maintenence program for the car and practice defensive driving.

Victoria Anne
10-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Rhonda Jean I am so sory to hear about your marriage , I hope you will some how be able to salvage your relationship . I hope you have a good time tonight and make some new friends.:hugs:

Rhonda Jean
10-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words. I needed to hear them. It really helps!

charllote34
10-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Sorry to hear about your divorce i hope everything works out ok x