PDA

View Full Version : Had the Best experience at the Avenue Store

DeniseNJ
10-13-2007, 10:04 PM
:happy: It couldn't had gone any better. In an earlier post I mentioned going to the Avenue , a woman only store in a small strip mall. I had went there to buy heels but ended up having a blast :D I walked in and about 1/2 way through the store this SA asks me if I needed any help. I responded don't get freaked out if you see me trying on some heels. I stated I was in there earlier today and saw the sale on heels . Well they were so kind , again I used halloween as an excuse but as time went on I think they knew the truth. I must have tried on 5 different pair of heels from a thicker heel
3" loafer to a suede 3" wedge. Then another girl got involved getting me heels and they gave me their opinions. One girl said you walk really good in those heels. :heehee: I said I had lots of practice.. The store was dead but just 1 or 2 shoppers. This one black girl says , you go girl as I posed in the mirror in those heels.. I was walking all around the store seeing how comfortable they were. I forgot all about being a guy and was feeling like a true GG. Now I know what you girls mean when you go out shopping enfemme. At first I didn't want the girls to see my polished toes through the suntan hose knee hi's that I was wearing. Just then the other girl hands me a box with a peep toe sling back. All the shoes I tried on were
{Cloud walkers} ..I said what the heck and slipped out of the wedge and tried them on. both girls looking at my stocking feet and pink toes. I said these are comfortable as I walked over to the mirror pulling up my jeans to expose more leg. The other girl said , they look so sexy on you , but with a classy touch. by now I am elated. Then one asks what was I gonna wear, I replied a nice dress or skirt and blouse. Well here she comes with 2 skirts and a top. here I am standing in the peep toe heels feeling so good, she says go try these on in the dressing room. I walk over practicing my feminine walk. carrying the other pair of heels. By now they are treating me like one of the girls. well in the dressing room was a flat mirror. I can hear the girl outside the door asking if I needed any help or if I wanted to see myself in the triple mirror on the store floor. I said you girls wanna see a crossdresser huh! they giggled. I come out first with the wedge shoes that I changed into and twrilled in the mirror. it was a blk and white print skirt but a longer one. I said I wanted to show more leg. She said I could hike it up high if I wanted it shorter. Back into the dressing room I go to try on the solid blk layerd skirt and peep toe sling backs pulling it up high I come out to the mirror again. don't you know the dressing room door locks behind me. I didn't care who was in the store by now I was on a mission wanting to be Denise. She said that's the one it looks good on you. I didn't like the top tho. I unchange and bring the skirt, and both pair of heels to the counter. The girl then said your gonna need black hose. I had been there for 3/4 of an hour already. and she showed me the difference between off black and jet black hose , asked me my height and said I needed a size B putting her fist in the sample hose showing her skin I said I want the Off Black sheer. She said I better shave close for this pair. I admitted I hated alot of hair on my legs and didn't have a problem with a smooth silky shave. Now I think since it wasn't bussy the 2 girls are having a blast with me as I am ready to check out the one girl said if you really wanna be riisque she walked me over to a sheer top with a built in bra. and a corset and said I should try them on. It was as if I was there dress up doll , I wish I had on my wig , make-up and bra and shapers now. I think they were having more fun than me about now.. She said there nothing wrong with having fun and I replied I will do what ever it takes to present myself as a female her smile said it all. I liked the corset but didn't buy it.. I then see this make-up compact on sale with blush , shadow and brush on lip color on sale for $3.99 she told me no girl can pass up a deal like this and showed me the hidden compartment. What an experience I know I am not as daring like many of you girls but for once the thrill of shopping and being treated like a lady felt so good. I just wanted to share my experience my heart is still pounding.. I can honestly say I now own more heels now than I do guys shoes. I got 2 pair being shipped to payless as we speak . can a girl have enough shoes I think no THANKS FOR LISTENING...:hugs: DENISE

Ðarissa
10-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Wow Denise that is freaking awesome. Those are some kewl girls you encountered. I would love to have an experience like that. :D

DeniseNJ
10-14-2007, 05:39 AM
to be treated like one of the girls and feeling good is the best thanks Darissa.. I am still on cloud 9 :iagree: :doll:

Darlene Rochelle
10-14-2007, 06:16 AM
The Avenue has a reputation for being VERY TG friendly,I had a good experience myself at a store in Huntsville,Alabama:2c:

Phyliss
10-14-2007, 09:27 AM
DeniseNJ, I've mentioned at time or two about "being in the zone" when shopping. Now you know exactly what I mean.
There's something that happens when a situation like this comes about. You completely transform mentally and all the world disappears except for you and the S.A.s. I really can't explain it to somebody who hasn't experienced it, but for those who "know" of "the zone" no explanation is necessary.
The best word I can use is "comfortable"

DeniseNJ
10-14-2007, 05:43 PM
You totally nailed it Phyliss Yes I was in that so called ZONE .. I didn't care that I was a GUY in heels trying them on like a school girl and walking all around . Nothing else mattered but me feeling good about what I was about to buy. It's funny but I was about to say, I'll just wear these out of the store before I realized what had come over me:eek:

I did infact get in the car and swing my feet out in the parking lot to slip into the sling backs for the drive home and it felt great!!!

vivianann
10-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow! I am glad to see that you had a great experience with the female sa's, I know exactly how you feel, been there done that, It feels very welcoming when GG's are very helpful and understanding of your feminine side. It feels just as good as when a GG tells you welcome to womanhood.:hugs: Vivian

Jamie14
10-14-2007, 06:08 PM
I had a fun experience at Lane Bryant earlier this year- not as much fun as you! but I had 2 cool girls helping me find an outfit and a new bra- it was so much fun!!

I visited that store after a professional makeover and they didn't recognize me at first- they were incredibly nice and complementary. They even offered to go out to eat the next time I was in town and available to go out!!!

vivianann
10-14-2007, 07:32 PM
I had a fun experience at Lane Bryant earlier this year- not as much fun as you! but I had 2 cool girls helping me find an outfit and a new bra- it was so much fun!!

I visited that store after a professional makeover and they didn't recognize me at first- they were incredibly nice and complementary. They even offered to go out to eat the next time I was in town and available to go out!!!

that happens to me too, GG's want to go out to eat or a movie.

tracie674
10-15-2007, 04:10 PM
I've had several similar experiences and it truely is wonderful. It's great to be treated like the lady you are inside.

charlie
10-15-2007, 06:26 PM
:happy: It couldn't had gone any better. In an earlier post I mentioned going to the Avenue , a woman only store in a small strip mall. I had went there to buy heels but ended up having a blast :D I walked in and about 1/2 way through the store this SA asks me if I needed any help. I responded don't get freaked out if you see me trying on some heels. I stated I was in there earlier today and saw the sale on heels . Well they were so kind , again I used halloween as an excuse but as time went on I think they knew the truth. I must have tried on 5 different pair of heels from a thicker heel
3" loafer to a suede 3" wedge. Then another girl got involved getting me heels and they gave me their opinions. One girl said you walk really good in those heels. :heehee: I said I had lots of practice.. The store was dead but just 1 or 2 shoppers. This one black girl says , you go girl as I posed in the mirror in those heels.. I was walking all around the store seeing how comfortable they were. I forgot all about being a guy and was feeling like a true GG. Now I know what you girls mean when you go out shopping enfemme. At first I didn't want the girls to see my polished toes through the suntan hose knee hi's that I was wearing. Just then the other girl hands me a box with a peep toe sling back. All the shoes I tried on were
{Cloud walkers} ..I said what the heck and slipped out of the wedge and tried them on. both girls looking at my stocking feet and pink toes. I said these are comfortable as I walked over to the mirror pulling up my jeans to expose more leg. The other girl said , they look so sexy on you , but with a classy touch. by now I am elated. Then one asks what was I gonna wear, I replied a nice dress or skirt and blouse. Well here she comes with 2 skirts and a top. here I am standing in the peep toe heels feeling so good, she says go try these on in the dressing room. I walk over practicing my feminine walk. carrying the other pair of heels. By now they are treating me like one of the girls. well in the dressing room was a flat mirror. I can hear the girl outside the door asking if I needed any help or if I wanted to see myself in the triple mirror on the store floor. I said you girls wanna see a crossdresser huh! they giggled. I come out first with the wedge shoes that I changed into and twrilled in the mirror. it was a blk and white print skirt but a longer one. I said I wanted to show more leg. She said I could hike it up high if I wanted it shorter. Back into the dressing room I go to try on the solid blk layerd skirt and peep toe sling backs pulling it up high I come out to the mirror again. don't you know the dressing room door locks behind me. I didn't care who was in the store by now I was on a mission wanting to be Denise. She said that's the one it looks good on you. I didn't like the top tho. I unchange and bring the skirt, and both pair of heels to the counter. The girl then said your gonna need black hose. I had been there for 3/4 of an hour already. and she showed me the difference between off black and jet black hose , asked me my height and said I needed a size B putting her fist in the sample hose showing her skin I said I want the Off Black sheer. She said I better shave close for this pair. I admitted I hated alot of hair on my legs and didn't have a problem with a smooth silky shave. Now I think since it wasn't bussy the 2 girls are having a blast with me as I am ready to check out the one girl said if you really wanna be riisque she walked me over to a sheer top with a built in bra. and a corset and said I should try them on. It was as if I was there dress up doll , I wish I had on my wig , make-up and bra and shapers now. I think they were having more fun than me about now.. She said there nothing wrong with having fun and I replied I will do what ever it takes to present myself as a female her smile said it all. I liked the corset but didn't buy it.. I then see this make-up compact on sale with blush , shadow and brush on lip color on sale for $3.99 she told me no girl can pass up a deal like this and showed me the hidden compartment. What an experience I know I am not as daring like many of you girls but for once the thrill of shopping and being treated like a lady felt so good. I just wanted to share my experience my heart is still pounding.. I can honestly say I now own more heels now than I do guys shoes. I got 2 pair being shipped to payless as we speak . can a girl have enough shoes I think no THANKS FOR LISTENING...:hugs: DENISE

What a great experience. Most sales people act very haughty, these were fun and helpful! I'm sure you will be going back! Life should be fun..afterall dressing up isn't hurting or killing anyone.

Jamie14
10-17-2007, 05:14 PM
that happens to me too, GG's want to go out to eat or a movie.

V,
Very cool, I've never run into a hostile GG when out. They seem very nice and highly interested about my crossdressing. I had a guy following me around momentarily once and I gravitated towards a couple of GG's wo made him feel unwelcome.........Jamie

DianaGomez
10-17-2007, 07:49 PM
And if I ever have a shop, this is exactly the kind of employees I want! Corporate couldnt care less if the customer is a hippo in heels, sell sell sell and turn over that stock baby!!!
Great experience though! What a rush!