PDA

View Full Version : Went shopping

Teddie
03-30-2005, 06:16 AM
I just had to tell everyone. The wife and I went shopping yesterday. She received a gift certificate for Victoria Secrets, so that was out first stop. Be still my heart. Nothing there for me. Next stop was Lane Bryant, some nice things. But, their prices seem to have gone up. :mad: Next stop was the Deb Store. What great things! :cool: We spent a good hour in there browsing. And, we bough some things. A really cute, black, flouncey skirt. I thought it was a little short for me, it hits me about mid-thigh. But, the wife says, that I really do have great legs. We also found two blouses, one is a pink, off the shoulder one, with a stretch top, and flouncey bottom. The other is a red, see through (need a camey under it), with scarf type arms.

These may be a little young for this 50+ girl. But, they are for fun wearing at home, not going out in. Hmm, fun dressing. A pair of black nylons, and garter belt would look kicky with that skirt. :o I know, my wife said that would be real ****ty. ;)

Halo
03-30-2005, 06:35 AM
You're as young as you want to be :)
****ty is good at any age ;)

Is that the first time you've been shopping with your wife?

Sandra H
03-30-2005, 07:27 AM
Hi Teddie.

You don’t want to look ****ty so the best thing to do is send me your skirt and blouses I love to sound of the red one and the pink one sounds nice too. Oh I cant wait for them to arrive.

Just a moment….I am over 50 as well. DAM :mad: . OK you can keep them. :p

You must have had a wonderful time shopping with your wife and I bet you could not wait to get home and put on your new cloths. Your wife must be a wonderful woman. I know my wife was and she helped me buy my cloths and we too went shopping together.

Enjoy yourself as they say today 50 is the new 30 Well that is what I keep telling myself.

Teddie
03-30-2005, 07:38 AM
You're as young as you want to be :)
****ty is good at any age ;)

Is that the first time you've been shopping with your wife?

Hi Halo,

No. We do this all the time. She's very supportive. In fact, she like it when I'm dressed, and has actually helped me get out of the door. She's a special lady, and I treat he as such.

Richelle
03-30-2005, 11:42 AM
Teddie,

I hope you realize how lucky you are to have such a wounderful wife.

Richelle

Hi Halo,

No. We do this all the time. She's very supportive. In fact, she like it when I'm dressed, and has actually helped me get out of the door. She's a special lady, and I treat he as such.

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-30-2005, 01:44 PM
my wife also suports my dressing and has bought some things for me or helped me pick out some clothes.. im 42 and dress to show off my legs,, the shorter the hemline the better, and im talkin about twhen im at the bar not just at home. :D :D