PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

Kris
10-14-2007, 03:11 AM
Hi everyone,

It's 1:04 AM here, and no I am not trashed! But I did go on a date with my first crossdresser tonight and had a WONDERFUL time..... she was not dressed though, :( Tomorrow is another day.

We went out for a nice dinner, and then we went and picked up my friend Cindy, (the one in the pictures) and we went to a local gay bar that has a cd - drag queen show. My friend and Cindy danced, I was dressed in a long skirt and heels so I didn't dare dance tonight but we are going to go back tomorrow and let me tell you .. I can't wait...........

No, I didn't sleep with her, nor did I even kiss her goodnight.. I just said thanks for the wonderful time and left it at that. However I am getting this playing the field stuff down.. because I have another friend who wants to meet us at the club tomorrow night! LMAO.. now HOW am I going to explain that? I'll find a way.. I am really enjoying this and let me tell you there are some dang HOT cross dressers here in Portland! OMG....... I felt like the temperature raised the minute we walked into the cd side of the bar! I started sweating... ya know how all that goes.

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I am enjoying myself and feel like I am now...... well I can say I've been out with one now! HAHAHA.. I am not such a rookie anymore.

:hugs: and :love:'s,

Kris

Kate Simmons
10-14-2007, 04:40 AM
Sounds like you had a good time Kris. Good for you.:thumbsup::happy:

nikki_t
10-14-2007, 09:18 AM
We're only here once Kris - enjoy yourself!! :thumbup:

Ðarissa
10-14-2007, 09:43 AM
Kewl story and it's good your having a great time going out. Next time do some dancing! ;)

Kris
10-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Kewl story and it's good your having a great time going out. Next time do some dancing! ;)

I did have a great time and yes, we are going to go out tonight and I am going to dance my heart out! I will be more dressed for it this time and ready to boogie down. The place we go has two different sides to it, one is a dance floor and the other has a stage and has a drag show.......
Both are fun so we couldn't figure out which side to stay at.. we went from one to the other, but in the drag show there was no place to sit.
I just really had a blast and now I am addicted and am going back for more. I am taking my "friend" shopping for boots today though~! Cindy gets an employee discount so it will be a blast.

:hugs: Kris

Angie G
10-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Good for you having some fun and being a good girl :hugs:
Angie

Shelly Preston
10-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi Kris

Its always nice to hear of someone having fun and being so enthusiastic as well

I hope it all goes according to plan :)

vivianann
10-14-2007, 04:56 PM
well it sounds like you found a niche in life and am glad to see you enjoy us feminine males.:hugs: Vivian

MJ
10-14-2007, 06:29 PM
I am really enjoying this and let me tell you there are some dang HOT cross dressers here in Portland! OMG.......
Thats great , not a rookie anymore i feel sorry for the crossdressers lol kirs is on the lose :hugs: :love:

Kris
10-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Thats great , not a rookie anymore i feel sorry for the crossdressers lol kirs is on the lose :hugs: :love:

Hey now!~!!!!!!
I am trashed tonight but it was latino night. I tried 2 get them, to play some amercian music but they said no.
No kiss or anything good night but I tried to get her to take my girlfriend Cindy and I out and she said no. So, I guess she is too straight:tongueout laced than us.

Hugs,

Kris Red Thunder

Di
10-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Cool someone is having fun....sorry been gone a bit....almost missed this....shopping and dancing...my heart be still:D