PDA

View Full Version : i did it last night

Jilmac
10-14-2007, 12:01 PM
I FINALLY DID IT! last night, 0ct 13, i shaved off my beard, put on a nice dress, grabbed my purse, and walked out the door. i was headed for the tg meeting in milwaukee. i got off the freeway and drove through downtown and nobody even gave me a second glance. i got to the meeting (my first one) sat down, introduced myself, and was welcomed as a sister. i listened as others told their stories, then i told about myself, and during the social period, i was welcomed individually by varoius members. i was elated to be there, and glad that i finally got the courage to go out dressed. this may have been my first tg meeting, but it certainly won't be my last. now that i have taken the step, going out dressed will become easier the more i do it.

Angie G
10-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Thats great hun you go girl :hugs:
Angie

stef
10-14-2007, 12:14 PM
That's awesome. Your life will never be the same again. It's great to hear that you took the Big Chance and stepped out to the other side! Maybe someday I'll be on that side of life too looking back at all the chances I have let pass by to do something like that also. I'll bet the grass is so much greener there, right? Damn, of course it is. Lucky you. This moment is all yours though, well done.

Mitch23
10-14-2007, 12:22 PM
It's always great to hear stories of my sister's fleeing the nest. I'm glad you enjoyed it - life will never be the same again - it's terribly addictive!

Mitch

tricia_uktv
10-14-2007, 04:19 PM
Thats brilliant, well done and you are right. The more you do it the easier and more fun) it becomes. (and I'll get my sig right before the next post :blushing:)

Ðarissa
10-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Thats kewl! Congrats on getting out and lets hope you do it again soon. :)

Ms_Judys_pet
10-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Congratulations!
So far i haven't gotten to the point of getting out of my car looking female. The closed i've gotten is drive in movies wearing women's jeans, or a women's top. (Usually under a man's overshirt) Although i have to admit, i love the harem pants and those did get a couple looks.
Congratulations! :D

charllote34
10-14-2007, 04:39 PM
absolutely brilliant good for you girl!! welcome on board:hugs:

vivianann
10-14-2007, 04:45 PM
That is wonderful to see another sister get out of the house, you will want to go out more and feel the freedom in a dress, let us know how your future adventures go.:hugs: Vivian

trannie T
10-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Fun isn't it? While so many of us are content in the closet going out en femme is incredible fun. Congratulations girl!

paulaN
10-14-2007, 07:13 PM
There are so many sista's going out for the first time now a-days. I hope to hear about a lot more with Halloween just around the corner. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go JiFem.

JoAnnDallas
10-15-2007, 09:02 AM
I know the feeling. My first TG meeting was attending HEF2006 last year. I had been emialing one of the officers of the local Dallas Tri-Ess group and she invited me to attend HEF2006. Once I paid my fee, I knew I was commented to go. LOL Anyway, like you I was welcomed with open arms and really enjoyed meeting all the others from all over the country. The next month I went to the Tri-Ess meeting, the next month, I joined. I have sense gone out solo dressed and even went shoe shopping at a local PayLess Shoe Store. Wife found out a couple of months ago and is somewhat OK with it, as long as she does not have to see me dressed. LOL
Anyway, you will find, like I have, that going out dressed in public is not as bad as you think it will be. So far everyone I have meet has treated me with respect and have enjoyed each adventure so far.

Di
10-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Congrats:hugs: huge milestone!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Good for you, your right to think that it gets easier. It does and of course it never gets old.

Gisele
10-15-2007, 09:16 AM
I am so happy for you! It's great to have many sisters there to support you.

I have been a member of a support group in Lexington, Ky. and we have a blast during the meetings and after. We go out to eat and then hit the bar for the drag show. I would have more of a blast if I drank but I want to be sober for the drive home. I'm a good girl.:D

Connie D50
10-15-2007, 10:55 AM
That is great new you did great job.

I need your help I live in southeast wisconsin and I would love to get the info on the meeting (when --where) please

Connie

Jilmac
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
connie, i tried emailing a reply to you on 10/15 but email couldn't be sent. if you want info about tg meetings, we will have to try to correspond on this link. i don't even know if there is a way to correspond with othre members, and i don't want to jeopardise my membership in any way. i don't know if it's legal to contact another person in a thread.