PDA

View Full Version : I just have to share

LoriNC
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Well I am new member to the site. My wife has many issues as does any new SO does to the thought of there man in heels & a dress & the thought of make up made her sick (her words). She also said after a few weeks & a lot of talking that there was no point in half ***ing it so we had a little more conversation on what I wanted my ending results to be & what she was willing to deal with. Then out of the blue on Saturday she said we got to go shopping well, a gal says shopping and I am looking for keys.:heehee:We went to the thrift store she wanted a since of style that I was going for so we picked up a few item a couple skirts & tops she even found an outfit for her. Back to the house we came & she goes in tries on hers & ask "are you going to try these on" I responded "thought you did not like seeing me like that" she said "we are graduating that phase" I was glade to hear that & at the same time shocked it happened so fast. (I am a little shy)So I finally got to it & they fit great. She said those look pretty good on you & by then I was new color of red.:o She pulled my wig (that I butchered) out the drawer and proceeded to put it on. Told me come have a seat on the pot she wasn’t done yet put on my entire make up (a first for make up or getting someone else do it). I have to say I seen a few half baked smiles like she was really enjoying this. I even ask her what she thought she said we got to do more work but your getting there. I said where? She adds well if you are going out with me you better look good. (After picking my jaw up I was as gitty as a school girl). A very nice evening to say the least. She has signed up on the site so I got to add THANK YOU :love:MY 1 AND ONLY :love:.
Ps Debating to posting the pictures we took or not?

Carla4Guage
10-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Don't leave us in suspense, POST, by all means! Sounds like your SO is becoming everyting you could hope for. Believe me I wish I had 1 /10th the encouragement or support. Best wishes for the adventure and future.

Lori SC
10-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Sure, I encourage you to post the pictures you took. Just make sure your wife is OK with it (especially if she is on this site too)!

It looks like things are going well for you. Congrats!

I don't know what the cause may be, but often huge changes like this happen all of a sudden. Just be prepared... often your wife's acceptance will regress some too - You'll still be further ahead of where you were before.

Hugs, from Lori in South Carolina