PDA

View Full Version : Another step towards acceptance

Raychel
10-14-2007, 03:58 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this. But I am sure that the Mods will move if necessary.

A while back I order some new boots for myself. Well the company shipped the wrong ones. They were my wifes size, so I offered them to her, before I sent them back. Well they did not fit her either. So today she asked me to return them. She also remarked that I really had good taste in clothes. Meaning fem clothes of course. That remark really made me feel good inside.

Later on my wife asked me if I had any plans for this afternoon as she was going shopping with her mother and taking 2 of the kids. I said that it would depend on if I was alone at home. She knew exactly why.

She went in for her shower then said that she should also take the oldest son, so he could see is uncle that had flown in for the weekend. It seemed as though she was setting up the afternoon just for me.

As she was leaving I gave her a hug and a kiss and told her to have a good time. Her reply, with a bit of a smirk was "you too" :heehee:

Now I ask you is she the best ot what??

I am only wondering in my mind how I can thank her, What can I do special for her to show my appreciation of her acceptance and efforts to make me happy.

:love::love:

Staci
10-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I think you have 2 choices. One is to just do something nice that she may not expect. Something you know she will like. It does not have to be ellaborate. The second, is to thank her sincerely for the day she gave you and tell her you would like to do something as nice in return and ask what that would be. Either way she will understand how appreciative you are of her understanding. Let us know what you end up doing and how she feels about it.

Angie G
10-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Raychel how about dinner out just you and her and/or flowers :hugs:
Angie

Kierci
10-15-2007, 02:58 PM
get fully dressed and go out and buy her some flowers or jewelery

Raychel
10-15-2007, 07:00 PM
My wife called before they came home to be sure that I had tiem to get back in drab.

She did say that she expected me to get dressed as soon as they left for the day. She was surprised that I had done some cleaning while she was gone. I told her that I did get dressed and I can do things wile dressed too.

This morning I gave her a huge hug and thanked her for all she did over the weekend and especially thanked her for the private time for myself.

Tomorrow the flowers will arrive while she is at work. :love:

Stefanie_in_Mt
10-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Good for you... Keep those flowers coming for her, and let her know how special she is for understanding how you feel
I could only dream for a wife like that,, Mine just wouldn't understand
You're very lucky