PDA

View Full Version : To ToniB and all UK girls.

Sandra H
03-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Hi Girls.

I was watching the BBC North West Tonight this evening and they showed a new Finishing School in Cheshire were young ladies go to learn how to become ladies. They show you how to walk like a lady and how to eat, enter a room etc.

It is £600 for a weeks course, but I would think they would give a discount for a block booking.

So Toni would you like to join me and we would be looking for another 8 so we could book 10 girls at a time. Any offers LOL. :D

ToniB we could all stay at your place and work on your wife. By the end of the week we will all be perfect ladies and your wife will be helping you to buy your cloths, just one draw back with that is she will be borrowing your tights and panties, :eek: so watch out.

ToniB
03-30-2005, 03:43 PM
I missed that Sandra, Where was it, and do you think they'd really welcome a bunch of GMs (no, not genetically modified....although I don't know!)

I long for the day when my wife wants to borrow my tights and panties, or anything else of mine, but I don't think the arrival of 9 other CDers for a week will have a positive effect on that happening one day! The only thing that might swing it is to find out that one of her close friend's husband is also a CDer, especially if she thought he was rather attractive as a man. But how do I find out?

Answers on a postcard to.....

ToniB

Julie York
03-30-2005, 03:49 PM
but I don't think the arrival of 9 other CDers for a week will have a positive effect on that happening one day! The only thing that might swing it is to find out that one of her close friend's husband is also a CDer, especially if she thought he was rather attractive as a man. But how do I find out?

Answers on a postcard to.....

ToniB

Don't need no effin finishing school me.

9 CDers could give her a breakdown! But then....while she is weak and helpless and off her head on pills....Hmmmmm...Just an idea.

How to spot a CD. Shaved hands. "Over groomed eyebrows" (The quote bit is from the guy/girl artist who did that documentary recently.)