PDA

View Full Version : 5 o'clock shadow

dave785
10-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Started shaving my armpits and noticed I am getting some 5 o'clock shadow any ideas on this and is it possible to get rid of? first time I have shaved my pits so had hair there all my life until just recently.

Any thoughts on riding myself of this dark area???

Katie Ashe
10-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Few options, Laser Hair Removal, wax, or wear clothes... I know I'm not much of a help... :rolleyes:

dave785
10-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Never tried waxing before how much hair is needed for waxing to really be effective? Saw a segment on the TODAY show and they were discussing hair removal ideas and they brought up the waxing of armpits and the person said she wouldn't recommend it partly cause ladies just don't like the amount of hair needed to be effect with waxing though can grow it out some if it would help. Also how long would waxing last or would this rid me of the 5 o'clock shadow after that so I could then go back to shaving as needed?

vivianann
10-14-2007, 07:58 PM
try moom for men

Angie G
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Just shave again if you can how long does it take i do mine once a day it seems fine :hugs:
Angie

Tasha T
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
Started shaving my armpits and noticed I am getting some 5 o'clock shadow any ideas on this and is it possible to get rid of? first time I have shaved my pits so had hair there all my life until just recently.

Any thoughts on riding myself of this dark area???

You could always get armpit removal surgery, though this is costly and dangerous.

SandyR
10-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Laser hair removal rocks! Getting my Back and Chest done now, legs next year.

Sandyr

ShannonDragon
10-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Unless you are heavy into pain, Do not, I repeat, DO NOT wax your arm pits.:devil: