PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose

DeniseNJ
10-14-2007, 08:33 PM
If given the choise with no reprisals and the question arose >>> either stop dressing completely and never wear anything feminine again:::: OR become a girl 24/7 and dress every day and never ever dress as a man again .... what would you choise?? Not that's a hard question to answer lets try !!!

Mary Jane
10-15-2007, 07:07 AM
I would have to choose to never dress again. I am a man and enjoy doing man things. I just like to dress and look like a woman from time to time.

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Full time 24/7 as a woman, I can always do the man things in a dress.

kassandra richard
10-15-2007, 09:15 AM
I'd have to side with Mary Jane on that one. I'm still a guy and for the sake of my family and life I would have to give this all up.

Kassandra

Ðarissa
10-15-2007, 09:16 AM
Hmmmm is the 2nd choice meaning you have to go through the whole operation and hormone thing? At first I was thinking for the 2nd choice you get to be an instant woman, but that's just me fantasing. I know I wouldn't be able to do that whole transition thing. But stop dressing instead? Can I keep my hosiery? No? Damn that sucks. Both choices aren't that appealing. I think I would have to choose 'jump into a volcano'. LOL

*runs away screaming from the choice goddess*

Jilmac
10-15-2007, 09:40 AM
too bad you didn't leave us with a third choice, i'm a part time dresser, and probably will remain so. i still have family, friends, and social commitments to consider, so even though it has been my lifelong desire to be a girl 24/7, i have resigned myself to my male personna, and becoming the girl of my dreams whenever the opportunity arises. Jill

Angie G
10-15-2007, 09:49 AM
I don't think I could stop dressing and I'd like to go 24/7 I could do all I do as a man dressed like a girl I do think I could live with that :hugs:
Angie

christid66
10-15-2007, 09:56 AM
I think I would have to choose 'jump into a volcano'.
Brilliant solution Darissa.....but only if I was dressed in heels/panties etc :heehee:

Lisa Golightly
10-15-2007, 10:15 AM
I opted for 24/7 a few years ago, and am quite content. :)

LindaTS
10-15-2007, 10:29 AM
No doubt for this lady, be a woman 24/7. That's the direction I'm moving in now and hoping for sucess.

Andi
10-16-2007, 01:06 AM
There are numerous medical conditions now (physical & mental) that are being discovered, diagnosed, treated, etc in which the treatments are always accepted by family, friends, and employers as necessary. maybe someday a condition will be discovered that requires treatment of living full time as a woman and it will be very accepted as a medical cure. LOL! Well I can hope can't I?? :happy:

Claire3
10-16-2007, 03:27 AM
Claire 24/7,heaven

christina marie
10-16-2007, 04:20 AM
if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. though not offered as an option, i couldnt choose just one gender. thats why i come here!

Stefanie_in_Mt
10-16-2007, 05:47 AM
24/7 I would never look back at the drab, man thing ever again

Carroll
10-16-2007, 08:16 AM
if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Himmmm, would that be "FreeWill"? Could be even part of a song!

Carol A
10-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Not a hard question to answer, I would go full time but at present the wife puts her foot down on that.:hugs:

karynspanties
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Hmmm, my original reply must have been deleted....don't know why, but, I would go enfemm 24/7.

Melissa Anne
10-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Given the choice, I would quit dressing if I had to. I like my male side and I like doing things as a man. I only dress up about 6 times a year anyway, and although it is a big part of who I am and something that I really enjoy, I would quit. The biggest reason though would be my family. My wife needs a man for a husband and my kids need their dad.

Gisele
10-16-2007, 10:27 AM
I would choose to be female 24/7 only if my friends and family remember and see me as a real woman. That would be great.

docrobbysherry
10-16-2007, 10:35 AM
Hmmm, my original reply must have been deleted....don't know why, but, I would go enfemm 24/7.

So was mine. I would have to give it up. But that would make me very sad!
RS

Tracy_Victoria
10-16-2007, 10:44 AM
I would have to choose to never dress again. I am a man and enjoy doing man things. I just like to dress and look like a woman from time to time.

Ditto

if there was a cure, I'd take it tomorrow!

But in nearly 40 years I've found no way to stop my desire, from dressing from time to time. Because dressing up is something I enjoy, it's not to much of a problem, however given the option of not continuing at all, I'd certainly take that.

Alice B
10-16-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm a man first and formost. I love being Alice, but not that much.:happy:

paloma
10-16-2007, 11:27 AM
No doubt whatsoever.Become a girl 24/7. I can't think of anything I'd like more. I've had to put up with this miserable body for years so the thought of becoming female permanently would be fantastic.

JoAnnDallas
10-16-2007, 11:32 AM
I would have to vote goint 24/7. Everything I do in business, including all my other hobbies, a female can do.

EllenCD
10-16-2007, 11:58 AM
24/7 for me and yes I would wear 5" heels when deer hunting!

jennifer41356
10-16-2007, 02:48 PM
where do i sign up....I am ready to be a girl 24/7...will this also mean i get to be a schoolgirl as well?:devil:

LilSissyStevie
10-16-2007, 10:25 PM
I'd have to turn in my petticoats. Getting dressed the way I like is too much work to do 24/7. Anything less wouldn't be worth the trouble. I don't need the uniform, it just makes it funner.

DonnaT
10-16-2007, 11:10 PM
If given the choise with no reprisals and the question arose >>> either stop dressing completely and never wear anything feminine again:::: OR become a girl 24/7 and dress every day and never ever dress as a man again .... what would you choise?? Not that's a hard question to answer lets try !!!

Become a woman 24/7 and dress every day and never ever dress as a man again would be easy.

Women have way more options, including slacks and such. As long as the attire came from the women's side of the department store, then I'd be dressing as a woman, right. Women dress like men all the time, but they aren't CDing, because the clothes they are wearing are for women.

Also, women don't have to have long hair nor have to wear makeup.

Casandra Carrington
10-16-2007, 11:13 PM
I'd stay a man.....now if you ask me 20 years 3 kids 75 pounds ago it would be the reverse......oh wait I did back then.....but not now I have become somewhat fond of my male side...I might miss Larry

Debbie47
10-16-2007, 11:33 PM
I would choose female 24-7 if it were only that simple. There are just too many issues. If God came to me and said I will make you a female if you wish and all I will erase all memory of you in your parents mind and your wife will be happy in another life I would do it in a heartbeat. I cannot be happy living as a man but to go the SRS route and alienate my whole family and lose my wife is just not the way I want to handle things, besides I would need alot of help (surgical) to pass completely. For now I have chosen the middle ground. I dress as much as possible and get out of the house dressed a few times per month along with spending most of the weekend dressed. Getting out dressed alot at least makes me feel good for a while.

My Lady Marsea
10-17-2007, 02:04 AM
Simple choice as I already go 24/7 as a girl. Too old & broke for SRS, LOL but if the fantasy of this choice included it as part of the deal, darn right I'll take it. :thumbsup: Waited too long at this point and already comittted for 24/7 to go back down the other road. Besides danglers and heels suit me, soooo cool LOL.:D

flacindycd
10-20-2007, 07:28 AM
I too enjoy guy things, I look at being Cindy just an extension of my life..some people golf,fish ect ...for me my hobby is being Cindy

Raychel
10-20-2007, 07:43 AM
As dificult as it would be, I would have to turn in all my dresses. :mad:

Katie Ellen
10-20-2007, 09:18 AM
If it was only me, I'd go 24/7 female. Everything I really enjoy is not exclusive to being male.

It's mostly because of my kids. Right now I actually think my wife would like me better.

Deborah Jane
10-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Tough choice!! But i,d reluctantly give up my girly things:(

LoriFlores
10-20-2007, 09:33 AM
If given the choise with no reprisals and the question arose >>> either stop dressing completely and never wear anything feminine again:::: OR become a girl 24/7 and dress every day and never ever dress as a man again .... what would you choose?? Not that's a hard question to answer lets try !!!

Now that's an easy one. I'd become a girl 24/7! It sure would make transitioning a lot easier :)

shauna 9
10-20-2007, 11:16 AM
24/7 I would never look back

trannie T
10-20-2007, 08:56 PM
I would have to stay being a guy. Happily I don't have to makr the decision and I get to be a part time girl.

Luciana Vitale
10-20-2007, 09:35 PM
Be a girl :happy::happy:

SarahLynn
10-20-2007, 09:38 PM
if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. though not offered as an option, i couldnt choose just one gender. thats why i come here!

"if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.":thumbsdn:

Sorry sweetie, but no decission is not a decission, it is not even a choice. It's a waffling of neither.

To choose both is equally acceptable as one or the other because it is a decission. To choose neither is also acceptable because it is again a decission. But to choose not to decide is not a choice, nor is it a decission. It is the thing which defines managers from a leader. Leaders make decissions, managers refuse to make decissions and push that off to leaders. One can manage money, material, and real estate but people must be lead if they are not natural leaders.

SarahLynn

KateW
10-20-2007, 09:45 PM
If I thought I could get away with dressing 24/7, I already would be. However, my body frame is very clearly male, and short of sculpting me a new body from scratch, I'm about as passable as an elephant in the hampster Olympics. :D

If however passing didn't matter (it does to me), and everyone could wear whatever they wanted, then I would definitely go 24 / 7. For now I feel lucky being able to dress every night after work - so I'm content settling for 12 / 7 for now. :happy:

Kate xxxxxxxxxxxx

AshleeMarie in AZ
10-20-2007, 10:50 PM
I think after some long contemplationg I would choose to give up dressing. I do enjoy many man activities, and would not want to alienate good friends and family

mikala
10-20-2007, 10:57 PM
If I had to choose, I would go GIRL 100% of the time...

And I would do the whole change, hormones and everything

Megan70
10-20-2007, 11:02 PM
I would give it up reluctantly only if part of the new deal was the assurance that the intoxicating addiction, urges, and sexual stimulation would never ever arise again and emotionally and psychologically i would have lost all interest and remembrance of ever having done it. It would have to akin to a brain purge to wipe the slate clean as if you've never done it or desired to.
In many ways guys/ladies crossdresing has been a G/D CURSE for us that we wish many times had never happened.... by ahhhhhh it feels so good, so sensual to be pretty and feminine.
But I'd go for the giving up choice so i could enjoy looking sharp in a spiffy 3 pc mens suit or like feeling grubby in bum around old jeans, sweatshirt with a weekends unshaven facial growth in the backyard chain sawing firewood, or mowing the lawn. That part i'd hate to give up.

Megan70
a.k.a Tom

Samantha43
10-20-2007, 11:51 PM
I like being a man. This is just a hobby for me, but one I enjoy very much.

KarenMichelleLuv
10-20-2007, 11:53 PM
If given the choice with no reprisals and the question arose >>> either stop dressing completely and never wear anything feminine again:::: OR become a girl 24/7 and dress every day and never ever dress as a man again .... what would you chose?? Not that's a hard question to answer lets try !!!

Now the answer to this question for me depends on who and when it was being asked.

1) If GOD asked me this today, I'd have to stop CDing cold turkey. Why? Because, I love the decisions I've made to this point in my life. Love the kids & grandkids. I enjoy my clients & friends. Karen could live within me and I could express her sensitivity as a male, which I do do now.

2) Now if a guarantee of complete acceptance by all came with the 24/7 option,[very different from a "no reprisals" option] I'd still have to check with my SO. She's the one I want to grow old with. If she could accept this hidden part of me, as not hidden anymore, I'd consider it.

3) If GOD asked me this at the age of 27, I would have gone with the dressing and living as a girl 24/7 and probably would have seriously thought about transitioning. Why? Because I was very close to that decision at that time. The details are a story for another time, but that would have been an interesting decision and alternate life line.

I accepted my CDing and feelings about my femininity in my late 20's due to the influence and guidance of several spiritual friends. While I still remain a stealth cross-dresser as it concerns my friends and family, I am at peace with my decisions to date.

Carol123
10-21-2007, 12:41 AM
24/7.. would be heaven

audrey-lynn
10-21-2007, 07:48 AM
I would take the 24/7. Women's clothes are just so much more comfy. And I could still do the things I like. Like fishing. I see alot of women fishing. After all they do wear jeans and t-shirts. The only body change I want however is boobs and long hair.

jessicacd43
10-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Sign me up a girl 24/7 couldn't happen sooner!!!
Jessica

kristinacd1
10-21-2007, 10:32 AM
i would go 24/7...nobody cares if a girl does manly things....but if a man does girly things your frowned down upon....24/7 and i would never regret it

Katie Ashe
10-21-2007, 10:43 AM
I would go girl without Q. For tons of reasons. The pretty clothes, make-up, shoes, 'Girls Gone Wild', fancy under clothes... etc. Girls just have more fun, I think. I have spent most of my life tring to be and fit in as a male, scrwe that sceen :tongueout

Juanita O
10-21-2007, 10:43 AM
My vote is 24/7 but not until I retire from my job.:happy:

Mandy Salamander
10-21-2007, 11:10 AM
simple enuff,,,,,, unsightly tho' it may occasionally be,,, FT 24/7 be a girl!!! am already mostly there anyways, as 's,,,,,, mostly,,, assuming I could still earn a living in this hypothetical world, 'n not end up starving to death, living in a refrigerator box under a bridge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,~o~,,,,,, 'n I want my hair back toooo!

lauraabdl
10-21-2007, 12:34 PM
It would have to be 24/7 for me cant stand not to dress at least a littlie every day even if SO dont know.
Laura

michellebesweet
10-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Full Time Girl, 365/24/7, and I would love every minute of it.

Cheryl T
10-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Why is that a hard question?

24/7...is that all the time I get???.....LOL

Patti Girl
10-21-2007, 09:29 PM
I would take the 24/7. Women's clothes are just so much more comfy. And I could still do the things I like. Like fishing. I see alot of women fishing. After all they do wear jeans and t-shirts. The only body change I want however is boobs and long hair.

Really, what does it take to dress "as a woman"? My wife wears my shirts (she would wear my jeans if they fit). If I "had" to make a choice like this, I could get by either way. After all, I do wear panties all the time and a bra and earrrings most of the time. Add a tee shirt and jeans.....

However, I like to look a little more feminine that that. I'm usually dressed more feminine than my wife.

Would I want to wear skirts all the time? No (but few GG do either).

Patti

StayceeCD
10-21-2007, 10:53 PM
if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Hmmm... Rush fan??? Me too!:heehee:
I would choose 24/7 if like you said.. No reprisals, keep the family, job, friends.. 0% negative.. Then DEFINITELY!!!!! WOO HOO!!! What fun! :happy:

tealannette
10-22-2007, 11:43 AM
24/7 for girls. a life long dream come true:happy::happy::happy::happy:

tealannette
10-22-2007, 11:45 AM
oops, thats 24/7 for (me) girls.

tealannette
10-22-2007, 11:50 AM
It would be so exciting!!! Dressing every day. Getting better every day at makeup, hair styling. Great fun. Oh how at ease I would be.:happy::happy::happy:

Nicki B
10-22-2007, 12:28 PM

Why is that a hard question?

It's not hard if you sit on one end of the spectrum or the other - but most of us aren't black or white, are we? We're shades in between... :)

My decision would be to reject either choice - I'm happy having the option to do both.

Mind, I'm a little surprised how many here choose so easily to give up their girl side - IMHO, not many of us many can do that, successfully, for any length of time?

There are numerous medical conditions now (physical & mental) that are being discovered, diagnosed, treated, etc in which the treatments are always accepted by family, friends, and employers as necessary. maybe someday a condition will be discovered that requires treatment of living full time as a woman and it will be very accepted as a medical cure. LOL! Well I can hope can't I?? :happy:

Andi, surely there is (http://web4health.info/en/answers/sex-gender-what.htm#Transsexual)????? :strugglin

Victoria Anne
10-22-2007, 12:39 PM
woman 24/7 , I know thats the selfish awnser but there it is.

Patti Girl
10-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Mind, I'm a little surprised how many here choose so easily to give up their girl side - IMHO, not many of us many can do that, successfully, for any length of time?

I understand that if forced to be 100% one way or the other, some of us would have to choose male. After all, there are some serious job and family considerations for many.

But I know that many of us could not be happy with that choice and would end up sliding back or regretting the decision. Although I know that life would be more simple if I could stick to a masculine environment, I love being "me" which is a strong amount of feminine. I'm happier that way and my wife likes me feminine.

Patti

Twyla
10-26-2007, 04:08 PM
This is a situation of hypothetical world, in the real life you don't face such options.
If the world around me would ask me to choose one of the two options, that would mean that they would be ready to accept me dressed as a woman 24/7. If they would be ready to accept it, I would be ready to do it.

NovaScotia
10-26-2007, 04:17 PM
I didn't choose to be a crossdresser, as you did not. I cannot imagine giving in to either/or. But to answer your question; as a husband, father and grandfather, my family is to important to me to be to be a 24/7 woman. Although they may understand, the community in which we live would make their life miserable.

Thank God we do not have to choose!

Dawn D.
10-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Short of actually having it cut off..........there would be a public burning of all my male clothing!:D.........option 2!!!!!

Dawn

Brenda's Friend
10-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Life would be so much easier if I was just a man, no thoughts about dressing, no urge, no desire. I would change right now if I knew how.

BF