PDA

View Full Version : Young Adult and Teenagers PLEASE READ THIS!!!

Jenna_whalen
10-15-2007, 12:06 AM
Hey Girls, I just had the wild idea of trying to help inspire the young crossdressers to not be afraid to post comments, pictures, and talk about your self a little. I mean were all for for the same reason, and one of those is to help each other out and inspire each other to not be afraid and to have a place to run to in times of need. I just came out of the closet about being a Crossdresser and I accepted this to my self, so I created a new profile and wrote who I am in my BIO and posed picture of myself the way I want to be seen, as a girl. and Not the greasy pipefitter as the reast of the world sees me. So Guys, Girls Dont be afraid to post and dress and share pictures. Yes I was afraid to post pictures of my self but I finally said, "Hey there is nothing to be afraid of, we are all here for each other, a big global family, we all care and ill help each other out, and not make judgment about one another like in the real world." And none the less im 20yr My name is Johnny Ray Whalen Jr, I live in Harriman, TN. and if ou want to meet me we can get togehter and go hang out. If you need help with something IM here for you if your afraid to so your girilish side, Hey im here to talk you throught it. I know we all ha ve different mean of support. And I offer mine to any body that needs it. I know how it is to be afraid but dont be. I hope this incurges you to make a change, breake throught our fears and let the girl on the in side come screming out and sine like the goddes that you are. If you need to talk about it just e-mail me and I alwys be here. I know how it fealls to be afriad and unsure about all of this and it is a buren but. WE are the new generation of girls, And we should all come together and support a common cause. And fight for our right to Dresses in what ever we want to and go any were we want to with out of fear of what the rest of the world thinks. I will be watching to see how you are doing. But make a stand here and now and work time a comon good. Commant back to this thread and keep it alive for as long as possable. Maybe the younger generation can help inspire the older generation.

Thank you For reading this, and just remember. Were all here for you.
Love you all.
Jenna

docrobbysherry
10-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Boy have times changed! At 20, I was mostly concerned about not getting my girlfriend pregnant, passing my Spanish class, and staying out of the war! Succeeded at the first and second. failed the last one!
Enjoy your self Jenna. Not many folks your age have any idea of who they r yet! My 21 year old certainly doesn't!
RS

Jenna_whalen
10-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Well, Someone has to make the stand, make the first move. And on of the first steps of that is acceptence. Accepting who you fell the most confortable as or in. Yhea thing have changed a lot, but some things are stuck in the past and need to be revived the the now. Make a move,Make a stands, Change the world. We have the power of one. One organization one voice. One hell of a good time.

Make a change, and others will follow.

Oddlee
10-15-2007, 01:43 AM
for your support. I think it's a good idea to offer to help anyone confused by this. Back in my formative years there was no sense of a CD community, at least in my sheltered existence. The closest I knew about cross-dressing was from the "Officer Krupke" song in Westside Story... If I knew then what I know now, who knows what direction my life would have taken.

Anyway, I would like to offer similar support to anyone in need - I live in the Portland, Oregon area.

Lee

crusadergirl
10-15-2007, 01:53 AM
I for one like the idea of helping the younger cds. Ask questions i wish i did more when i first started on here, i just didn't know what to say.
I'm always here to help if anyone needs to talk.

sexotik
10-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Hello I was reading your post and was happy to find another person who is my age, I 'm also 20 and sometimes I question myself whether i shoulg go on my my passion for corssdressing, bye thnx for your support

Laura_of_london
10-18-2007, 10:40 AM
yeah i'm a 21 y/o CD, only told the girlfriend yesterdayi'm not full time, dunno whether i would want to be... but thought i'd say hi.... :) xx

MJ
10-18-2007, 10:52 AM
in theory you are right, but be careful what you post everyone can see ... Evan people who are unstable you may end up with a Delusional stalker on your ass .. how would you feel knowing some is watching you very closely
and using your post against you ... thank god i am out and full time ... but if any of you were unlucky this person could destroy you entire life *if you don't do what i say !!!! * or be my friend !!! ...
please be careful