PDA

View Full Version : Makeover, Fall Trip And New Pictures

Paula Wilder
10-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Hi All!

The last week of September I had a total makeover, waxed the whole body (almost), and took my hairless, feminine body on a one-week vacation all over New England, entirely en femme! Wow - what a trip...many fun activities and interactions, and check out my new avatar and profile pics! Too many stories to tell, but it was the second year in a row I've done this, and I think I'll make it an annual event. Color tour in northern New Hampshire and western Maine - saw a moose, and allowed all sorts of New Englanders to see me all dressed up. On three days I wore revealing dresses showing substantial cleavage and had several people call me miss or maam - what a thrill. Created the cleavage with size 15 forms inside two bras - a 36B inside of a 40D, and pushed everything to the middle. No taping, or anything - just lots of donuts and ice cream before I left to inflate the natural girls a bit.

Had a bit of a heart beat skip when I accidentally arrived at the border crossing to Canada and turned around after customs, so had to go through the U.S. customs. The officer didn't blink when I showed him my male drivers license and said they wouldn't care if I crossed in women's clothes, but he said I'd have to check with Canada customs to see what their practice is - anyone know? I might go east again next year and it would cut off a couple of hours from Michigan if I didn't go around Lake Erie.

Ta for now, and looking forward to more outings. Paula...:happy:

vivianann
10-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Wow, you did it, you now know the total freedom to be the woman you want to be. :D brings back memories of my first time I had a professional makeover. and spending the whole day driving around, and being treated like a woman when out of my car, at stores, and parks. You go girl.