PDA

View Full Version : Wear Stocking to Work Day

Cyndie
10-15-2007, 07:14 AM
A couple of British groups are sponsoring a National Wear Stockings to Work Day, October 19, 2007. Sounds like a fun idea, I'm planning to offer my support and wear stockings under my boy drabs on Friday. :heehee:

For more information check out this Stocking HQ link.

http://www.stockingshq.com/

TTFN
Cyndie

rustynail
10-15-2007, 07:17 AM
Same as most other days for me! Will be interesting to see if it gets any press and how my wife reacts!

maryjanecapri
10-15-2007, 07:36 AM
i wear them every day i can. but i don't tend to hide them as much as maybe i should. oops. ;-)

Ashleigh
10-15-2007, 07:47 AM
Shouldn't be a problem. I wear them daily anyway. Let ALL go for it.
Ashleigh :doll:

tricia_uktv
10-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Well I for one will be joining you Cyndie. Normally panties only but its a dress down day at work as well. Must remember to get up ten minutes eralier to put them on though. I've always struggled in the past.

Ðarissa
10-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Shouldn't be a problem. I wear them daily anyway. Let ALL go for it.
Ashleigh :doll:Hehe same here. I wish everybody on the planet would get up that day and put on stockings. I wonder how many guys would suddenly clue in as to how great stockings feel on the legs and come over to the dark side. :p

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Well for me I wear them every day in the fall and winter so I vote for this "national holiday" along with the ones that are for "panties", "bra's" and everything else. There should be a national crossdress day, now that would be just great.

Ðarissa
10-15-2007, 09:18 AM
Yeah Sandra, national crossdress day would be kewl. LOL

traceyanne
10-15-2007, 09:23 AM
normally wear tights under my trousers at work, but it will be holdup stockings that day, wife will wonder what im up too

Megan_Girl
10-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Oops! ... you mean it's not today' .. :lol:
Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... and tomorrow and the next day and the next ....
I've been wearing opaque tights every day for about a year now. It keeps me centered.
I will keep my eyes open of others who might take the first step out.
XXX
Megan

Angie G
10-15-2007, 09:30 AM
I have to change pants at work so I'm not thinking this will work for me otherwise they'd be there hun :hugs:
Angie